It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service investigating Trump adviser’s call for Hillary to be 'shot for treason'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Secret Service investigating Trump adviser’s call for Hillary to be 'shot for treason'

The Secret Service told Politico Wednesday it is investigating Trump adviser and New Hampshire delegate Al Baldasaro's call to put Hillary Clinton "in the firing line" and shoot her "for treason." The New Hampshire state representative heavily criticized Clinton on Wednesday, calling her "a piece of garbage." "She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi," Baldasaro said. "She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back-up security. Something's wrong there. "Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason," he added.

These are the kind of fascists that Trump has working and following him. So how are people to expect that a Trump presidency would be any different? It's time for those to follow Trump to wake up and see him for what he is. If he gets into office get your brown shirt ready and practice your goosestepping.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Agree it's chilling. And dumb as hell. BUT, I don't think anyone really thinks he was serious. Well, except maybe the Secret Service.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Trump supporters don't care, they secretly think the same thing.

500,000 more votes for Trump. Hopefully I did that right.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Secretly?

No my friend I absolutely guaruntee someone will come into this thread and say exactly the same thing.

+32 more 
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I guess "free speech" isn't applicable here?

Just checking, the next time someone defends "all cops must die".

+17 more 
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump supporters don't care, they secretly think the same thing. 

No some of us just want her to rot in jail. But nice try though

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

What exactly are they investigating? Not that I'm endorsing Trump, but she should be shot for treason.

American politics is a pointless circus

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
But if they can't prove criminal intent he gets to skate, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Are you silly enough to think that if Trump actually made into office he would be the boss?

Hillary was chosen years ago and all she'll do is the same thing Obama does which is read a teleprompter and give interviews, nothing more.

Lol election time on ATS is full of funny.

Get your heads out of the sand and look BEHIND the curtain.

Divide and conquer is still in full effect I see.
edit on 20-7-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

that sounds about right to me

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Remember, that someone was able to get into files and expose all the persons holding security clearances......just a little while back. All that could have been sold information from someone never caught. That would be a capital offence.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
so people who post on Facebook, where every moron can get an account can get locked up for saying nonsense and I'm sure a lot of people especially on here were agreeing. (the freedom of speech and calling to kill cops fiasco)
now this prick says that, oh its just dumb... no biggie.
he s a trump supporter.

i cant wait for Trump to be in the oval office. I'm dying to see the cluster fu¢k.

I'm voting trump. !

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think we need trials for treason. Bring all the Bushes too. We have been abused by these people long enough. It is time to figure out how to legally take them down, whoever the corrupt are and whatever political party they reside. We have to re- establish the rule of law and decide how to prevent people from violating our rights enumerated in the Constitution.

And any who call the US Constitution outdated are forgetting we CAN change it if we wish and the process would be fair as each state would get a chance to sign on or not to a change and if a major majority exists it MUST HAVE needed changing and will be.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

What exactly are they investigating? Not that I'm endorsing Trump, but she should be shot for treason.

American politics is a pointless circus

I think hanging is still the prescribed method for those convicted of treason.
Wouldn't take much to convince me of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Do they still shoot people for treason? Oh yeah, that's right, they haven't done so throughout the history of the US, and we find he's being hyperbolic.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Intent vs Carelessness

The FBI set the precedence.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I must add that it's a shame these people in Benghazi were sacrificed to perpetuate this charade which has distracted the masses since day one.

Their families will for ever suffer and for that I'm sorry but we must look beyond our television and realize most these events are fabricated and are used to forward agendas and keep us dizzy.

Maybe I'm crazy but I'm 100 percent sure there are shadow governments and all these elections are theatrics.

I always love a my team is better than yours thread though. And to the above poster I'd love Trump to get the Oval Office just for the comedy.

YOU'RE FIRED!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So are you suggesting we change the Constitution and the law? Because according to those, Treason is a high crime most certainly punishable by death. I am not calling for that, just pointing out the LAW.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
We keep less dangerous people in Guantanamo

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Shot is pretty clear cut isn't it? The intent of shot is to shoot. Unless he back tracks and claims to be a photographer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join