It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Before the babel incident, there was theorized that we had one language,

I read somewhere,
And i'm looking for the report that scientists found a sort of ancient glyph language based on hebrew and found at various sites in north america, europe and asia.

anyone heard anything about this report?
care to discuss this one?

thanks in advance,
-Stephen

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi Fury,

Its not theorized really. It is written in ancient historical writings of alot of ancient civilizations about this.

What article are you refering to exactly? I will see what I can find. Be nice to have seen it.

And I thnk you might be refering to 'sanskrit'? (sp)

Will look and see.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
yeah I heard about on a radio show may have been coast to coast. an ancient inscription on stone on a sacred indian mountain somewhere out west. newmexico or utah maybe

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I heard about this also it was sort of the precuser to the Cunieform used by the Babalyonians or it could have been alien writing???

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
hey all,
the article i read, and i'm trying to remember where, lol
was about it being a pre-hebrew like translation, where they had it wrong before trying to translate it as a pre arabaic language.

i believe one of the north american one's was found at an indian res somewhere in new mexico,

kind of foggy, but i sure liked it.. lol

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Several sites have been found in the United States that have Hebrew related writing on rocks. There are also some that have Phoenician writing. I have no doubt that there used to be many more, but they were destroyed by the government along with the remains of giants discovered.

DEN OF THE DAMNED

new topics

top topics

join