It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism/Anti-Racism and the reptilian connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character". These were the words of DR Martin Luther King jr spoken August 28, 1963 in his famous speach. Those who listened shared his dream of equal rights for blacks and whites. What those listening didn't realise and what Martin Luther King himself may not have realised is that the inequalities between blacks and whites had infact been engineered by reptilians.
Long ago the reptilians realised that a small predisposition towards racism existed in us and this had to be completely removed before any human would accept reptilians as their rulers. But how were the reptilians to remain hidden while making humans hate the idea of racism when there is only one race on our planet?
The reptilians decided to make people think that those who had differences to themselves were a different race. This meant that they could make humanity suffer thru racism which would eventually lead to a society which would never tolerate any racism whatsoever.
Slavery and other forms of racial discrimination against all 'races' were engineered by the reptilians for this reason.
When the reptilians show themselves many will see them as being the same as us even though they are not. Those who fight them will be considered racists or nazis and events like slavery and the holocaust will be given as excuses why reptilians shouldn't be persecuted.

[edit on 18-1-2005 by TruthResearcher2000]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
now thats a new twist on things...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
that is interesting for sure. I still dont know why racism is part of our society. To hate someone because of their color is completely stupid. I completely agree with your statement Truth.

I am very glad things are not the way they use to be. Everyone has, or should have an equal right to anything they dream about

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Interesting theory. I would have begun it with a statement that goes "Here's my theory on where racism began", instead of sounding so "matter of fact"

On a side note...why is this in the political forum and not the alien one?

[edit on 19-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
mpeake I put this in the political forum because racism is a political issue but maybe your right this would be better in aliens and UFO, if a mod wants to move this...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I agree that posts that have a "matter of fact" tone lose something when compared to post that are more along the lines of, "my theory..."

the reptilains gave us racism so we would eventually stop tolerating it.....brilliant ! so when neandertals and modern humans were competing for dominance, the reptilains were planing their "grand entrance".....brilliant !

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthResearcher2000
mpeake I put this in the political forum because racism is a political issue but maybe your right this would be better in aliens and UFO, if a mod wants to move this...

It's just that you will probably get alot more responses in the alien forum than here. I'm sure a Mod could send it there once they see it here.

[edit on 19-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thats a topic i never expected to come up.Yet very well made truthresearcher.You make a point.Its very odd how the human race is racist amongst eachother.Its like one grey been racist to a white grey.Odd.

Have many of you noticed alos that the variations between aliens groups vary way more than the humanrace.I mean the differences amongst the human race is that of skin and maby afew facial features.But with the other alien species,like the greys,their devided by taller ones,shorter,different shaped eyes,skin type,skin colour,different eyes etc.I wonder wether they have or had racism amongst there own.I mean their races are way more different yet they dont fight.

Another wierd thing is that they feel perfectly ok to breed with us.Yet we`r an alien race to them.I mean who in their rightmind here would want to breed with an alien.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The variations in alien races could be due to them evolving in completely different environments. For example life could develope on a moon where one side is dark and one side is light leading to to distict species.
The chosing to breed with humans dose seam odd. I wonder if there are aliens who look down on those who chose to breed with humans?

new topics

top topics

join