It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medieval Blacks & Racism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

And of course with the Crusades came religious fervour and zealots, which it seems, was one of the main triggers for the us and them. Religion rather than race

Hahaha yes the monkey on the ship...I remember that.... think it was Liverpool where the ship landed
edit on 12-10-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

So when did this current "racism" start?

What "racism"?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yeah sorry, I only deal with facts. I do appreciate your time in sharing this information, even though dubious in nature. Will definitely see if I can find anything more concrete.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

Its difficult to separate the wheat from the chafe on the internet. I find literary works and artworks etc far more telling regarding social issues of the time, personally. Trying to find fact amongst the agenda driven rubbish isn't easy! Although saying that I have found some nuggets on educational sites Universities etc but even those are getting filled with various altered histories

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
White people posts...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gabewalker

wow such a wonderful contribution thanks for turning up and clearly not reading one jot of the Op which has jack shat to do with colour if you'd bothered to actually read the full thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Again, only white people say this #.. They find a "minority" and hold them up as an example of white civility,. ."hey, ablack person who overcame our Fing, disgusting, sick , abuse." and I'm white,,, so f you....

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

One of a million is disgusting,

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Must be nice 2 be white and get everything handed to you.

I rather be Black and have to earn it. Builds character instead of entitlement and laziness like whites pursue.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Slavery been around for thousands of years, was pretty much a punishment by law. Ether one commits a crime, not being pay off a debt, or just some how get sold by one so called loving family would be a slave.

Thing is, alot of philosophers, like the soulful Plato, or Artisole the smart aleck weren't opposed to it ether an probably thought it would require a due process. They thought it was a necessary work horse to get remedial mundane labor done, and I dont think they cared what colour one was.

As for the Industrial scale that happened to Africa, who sold who. Some of them were more or less tricked to get gifts, but would have to work to get more, while others have their village raided.
edit on 22-2-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join