It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Invites Mother Of Michael Brown and others to speak at DNC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
WHO didn't see this coming ?

Be more than just Brown.

MICHAEL BROWN: A CRIMINAL AND A THUG

Not my words.

For those giving the RNC SNIP.

HYPOCRITES.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: matafuchs

You do realize that Michael Brown is considered to be a martyr to many and a hero to some?

And of course Hilary is pandering to her base; the Democrat party is all about the Blacks; its the party of and for the Blacks in the US, just as, for the most part the Republican Party is all about Whites and is the party of and for the Whites.
So, for example, you'll see a speach by the NRA at the Republican party, catering to the gun rights whites. No big deal.

As far as an "example" to present to the "kids", the "kids" aren't watching, except maybe the Black kids and they've already been convinced that the killing of Michael Brown was a wrongful killing. So, yea, its appropriate as an example for them.

Black folks are the useful idiots of the Democrat party. Democrats absolutely take blacks for granted. We vote for them like 95% of the time, so the Democrats know they have our vote regardless of what they do. All they need to do is throw a few crumbs like having Mike Brown's mama speak or Trayvon's psuedo mom take the podium.

If you want proof of how Democrats don't respect blacks all you have to do is just look at the policies which put other grievance groups above the black community when it comes to policy. Illegal immigrants. Gays. Unions. All these groups get policies passed that run counter to what most blacks claim they support.

Illegal immigrants have devastated black unemployment by taking jobs from lower skilled blacks. Most blacks claim they want better schools and school choice, yet Democrats fight it time and time again siding with teachers unions (while sending their precious snowflakes to private schools). Blacks are very religious and claim to be Christians but then Democrats support abortion and extreme gay rights issues.

Democrats are like magicians when it comes to black folks. They get them to focus on the right hand with claims of protecting them from racism to take their attention off the actual policies and how they affect the black community (the left hand). Classic misdirection.

Of course, it doesn't help when you get these buck dancing and bojangling black leaders to act as lap dogs for white liberals. Democrats allow them to enrich themselves for reward of corralling the black vote.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I did not see any black candidates on the DNC stage but I saw some on the RNC stage this year. In in 2012 I did too. You want to rethink that statement. We can start another thread on how the Democrats have systematically used the black vote and held them hostage from 48 til 68 and since have done nothing but promise change.

Post 70's is what you would want them to see...not the sixties...

Goldwater was one of just six Senate Republicans to vote against the bill in 1964, while 21 Senate Democrats opposed it. It passed by an overall vote of 73-27. In the House, 96 Democrats and 34 Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Act, passing with an overall 290-130 vote

A 3 to 1 edge....now they are just pandering some more.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You do realize that Michael Brown is considered to be a martyr to many and a hero to some?

And of course Hilary is pandering to her base; the Democrat party is all about the Blacks; its the party of and for the Blacks in the US, just as, for the most part the Republican Party is all about Whites and is the party of and for the Whites.
So, for example, you'll see a speach by the NRA at the Republican party, catering to the gun rights whites. No big deal.

As far as an "example" to present to the "kids", the "kids" aren't watching, except maybe the Black kids and they've already been convinced that the killing of Michael Brown was a wrongful killing. So, yea, its appropriate as an example for them.

Yeh, the party for the black people! (makes me laugh). Democrats have used the black community for decades. Look at the democrat run major cities like Detroit and Chicago, now that's progress! What has Obama done for the black community? The answer is NOTHING but stir them up to attacking whites and cops!

Many blacks are waking up and they are voting Trump! They want real change, not pandering crap from Hillary and Democrats!

Trump Gets UNEXPECTED Announcement About Blacks… Hillary Clinton Is Scared!

Trump is soaring to record breaking levels of popularity, while Hillary Clinton continues to watch what happens as voters learn about her criminal activity on a private email server.

But the biggest news is Trump is earning MAJOR support from segments of the population which almost exclusively vote for Democrats. SurveyUSA announced that Donald Trump would receive 25% among black registered voters. That is news that has Hillary Clinton terrified, and is shaking the political establishment to the core!

To put that in perspective, President George W. Bush received less than 9% of the black vote, and Senator John McCain (R-AZ) earned less than 4% when running against Barack Obama.

Trump is also dominating among his Republican opponents with Hispanic voters. The liberal media would have us believe that Hispanics oppose Trump’s anti-amnesty message, but 31% of Hispanic voters support him. This is incredible news!

Hillary has to attack Trump because she can't run on her record. Trump will win in a landslide!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hillary's coronation is going to be an utterly unwatchable cavalcade of America-bashing. I'll read about what they said and maybe watch a clip or two... Just like I do for the Republican convention.

I don't need any help getting a feel for how human-like Hillary can behave.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

She sure can limbo. I wonder how the police unions will respond.

With their votes: ie picking Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yes, making M Brown a martyr is a travesty.

I am not sure where you get this whites are rupublican and blacks are democrats unless you were taught that. The most profound leader of the Civil Rights movement, Dr King, was a Republican.

The NRA does not cater to whites either. That is again something that you have been told or learned and it is sad.

Kids should watch these events. It is what molds our country. A woman whose child volunteered for service and was killed is not the same as as mother whose son robbed a store and then tried to shoot a cop. Narratives that should be taught. Serving your country instead of serving yourself. The world is selfish not racist.

There are countless black leaders in this country that should be looked up to, not Michael Brown.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The DNC is going to turn into a cop bashing party I bet. Yeaaaaaaaaaah, this will go over extremely well, roflmao.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
People talk about Trump being a shill for Hillary

It may be that Hillary is a shill for Trump

ONLY Hillary could blow this election to a Trump

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
People talk about Trump being a shill for Hillary

It may be that Hillary is a shill for Trump

ONLY Hillary could blow this election to a Trump

Thats an interesting plot twist. I can see it, because lets face, inviting Browns mom and having a pro-BLM audience at the DNC is a recipe for disaster. The DNC could turn out to be more about cop hate than Trump hate.

This is a bad bad move by Hillary. This might backfire and cost her greatly.

I'll say this much, if there actually is a ton of cop hate at the DNC, that WILL cost Clinton some voters. Quite a few I'd imagine.
edit on 20-7-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I still think that Bush/Rubio were the chosen ones. Hillary was to put up a fight. The FBI would have indicted and it was all over. Instead, a Black Sheep called Donald came along and exceeded all expectations. Now, the collective is #ting themselves because they do not control the party anymore. This is why the DNC will do ANYTHING to try to secure this election.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
The DNC is going to turn into a cop bashing party I bet. Yeaaaaaaaaaah, this will go over extremely well, roflmao.

Hello PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm sure Lavish Diamond will be there too... passing out blunts and blowing kids shotguns.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The election is about demographics.

Hillary knows if she keeps the black vote and gets the Latino anti-Trump vote she’s in

Numbers just don’t lie.

Hillary will win unless the crazy happens and in the US that’s always a possibility

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I read this morning that Trump is pulling up to 10% of blacks and 25-28% of hispanics in key states. That's pretty yuge.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

I read this morning that Trump is pulling up to 10% of blacks and 25-28% of hispanics in key states. That's pretty yuge.

If Trump pulls that much, he'll win. He already has the vast majority of white working class votes.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

I heard today he gets 14 percent Latino.

In Pennsylvania he gets zero percent black vote

Different polls I guess

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

He already has the vast majority of white working middle class votes, which is a ton. So really, Trump only needs around 15% Black votes and around 25% hispanic to pull this off, because more whites will vote for Trump than Hillary. Its why Hillary is pandering to the minorities to fill in the gaps because she KNOWS this.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is not unexpected. The women that are invited to speak are part of the "Mothers of the Movement". They go around discussing issues like violence and law enforcement reform.

Considering how those issues are at the forefront of many discussions, it would not be unreasonable to expect the Democrats to invite such people when social justice is a part of their platform.

I say good for them. Let them speak. We need to hear what they have to say, even if we do not agree with them, and we need to address those issues.

Simply dismissing them, as the Right has, serves no purpose.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting. She may want to be extremely careful here. Most police unions are affiliated with AFL-CIO... a historically tight Democrat party support machine. While the teacher unions have (unfortunately) become the predominant AFL-CIO force nationwide, law enforcement unions tend to be closely united with most other public service worker unions... meaning the Democrats pandering to the modestly populous BLM crowd could well backfire and piss off the extremely populous union voter demographic in America. If the Democrat stranglehold on union support is broken, the Democrats won't win many elections.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join