It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Invites Mother Of Michael Brown and others to speak at DNC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is Inviting the mother Of Michael Brown, Convenience Store Robber And Attempted Cop Murderer, To Speak at the DNC convention. Is THIS what we want to show our kids? That they can attack a police officer and their mother can speak at a National Convention. There are others who had felons as children or attempted murder who will also speak.

Link

One mother who will speak will be Lezley McSpadden, the mother of Michael Brown, the “Gentle Giant” who burgled a convenience store, then attempted to grab the gun of officer Darren Wilson before Wilson shot and killed him. Barack Obama then referred to Brown’s death as “Walking while black,” as Ben Shapiro noted in a video explaining the incident. Brown’s death catalyzed the Black Lives Matter Movement that has engendered calls for murdering police officers. Other mothers the DNC will feature include Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, who was shot by George Zimmerman after Martin repeatedly slammed Zimmerman’s head on the pavement, and Gwen Carr, the mother of Eric Garner, who was massively overweight and died when police administered a hold when he resisted arrest, and Geneva Reed-Veal, the mother of Sandra Bland, whose death was viewed by Black Lives Matter members as a murder that was covered up, although that, too has been debunked.

Hillary pandering to the black community is truly stomach turning but this is the worst. So desperate to win that vote that Obama claimed she also, after the shootings in Dallas,

White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day.

or how about this gem? She tells them she carries hot sauce everywhere. It is an essential for her. Look at the eyes of the people in the studio. They so want to call this fake hoodrat out with her comments.

or how we should have nice gangs...will the Boods and Crips have representation also?

She is running on a platform of 'Hate Whitey'. Too bad Mr Farley is not still around to help her with this one....

Yet the MSM, and many on ATS, are still perpetrating the myth of Trump racism...wake up folks....
edit on 20-7-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: fixed video links

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I pretty much gave up on participating in politics or anything really lately on these forums. The partisan views here are just insane. People are voting for Hillary because they completely hate Trump or just don't pay attention but just vote via party lines each time.

Same for Trump supporters.

ETA: I think having his mother speak is her way of fighting the speech from that Benghazi soldier's mother's speech. Guess we will see, but think its a bad choice none the less.
edit on 20-7-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What about her "they are super predators, we have to bring them to heel." comment? www.huffingtonpost.com...

Funny how now she wants these "super predators" to vote for her. What a gem that woman is...
edit on 20-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The only places these mothers should be invited to are, in this order, a mental institution, a parenting class, and then prison.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So this is what they're going to do to create a counter narrative.

I see your Benghazi mother and raise you the mother of Michael Brown!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I really don't understand this lady... there has to be something up her sleeve, because I really doubt she gives two sh**s about BLM or any black person killed in the last 5 years, I guess shes just playing the game huh? do what you have to in order to beat the opponent even if you don't believe in it. a lot of these problems going on in the U.S. today probably could of been avoided if we didn't have politicians.

edit on 7/20/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That is the difference between a democrat and a republican. Democrats are leaders for all not just one particular race. I’m so glad the younger voters see this and are not programmed like the 70s on down generation..

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Hillary.

She sure can limbo. I wonder how the police unions will respond.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I wonder how much money she'll donate to Black Lives Matter movement?

Put you money where your mouth is, Hillary. You run a charity, I mean foundation, is it all just talk?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
HOPEfully, we can get a Democrat in the White House who can CHANGE things. A President who believes that black lives matter. A President who will take action when injustices occur. A President who will see to it that government employees who break laws are prosecuted. A President that will protect those whistle-blowers that expose illegal actions committed by government personnel.

Hillary for President! Because it matters!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You do realize that Michael Brown is considered to be a martyr to many and a hero to some?

And of course Hilary is pandering to her base; the Democrat party is all about the Blacks; its the party of and for the Blacks in the US, just as, for the most part the Republican Party is all about Whites and is the party of and for the Whites.
So, for example, you'll see a speach by the NRA at the Republican party, catering to the gun rights whites. No big deal.

As far as an "example" to present to the "kids", the "kids" aren't watching, except maybe the Black kids and they've already been convinced that the killing of Michael Brown was a wrongful killing. So, yea, its appropriate as an example for them.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

That is the difference between a democrat and a republican. Democrats are leaders for all not just one particular race. I’m so glad the younger voters see this and are not programmed like the 70s on down generation..

I'm confused by this.

I've heard lots of talking about Americans, but I had no idea that was a synonym for white.

+4 more 
link   

So she (and the media) is going to perpetuate a lie.

Sounds about right for Hillary.

link   
a reply to: TonyS

So are suicide bombers.

Does that mean Hillary will find one of their mothers to come in and speak too just to prove that she is on the side of Muslims everywhere?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Another idiotic decision by Hillary.

Honestly, why are people surprised by this? It's going to be 4 years of idiotic moves if she's elected...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Speaks volumes about their assumptions regarding the intelligence of the constituency they're aiming to manipulate.

They're basically counting on blacks to be stupid and uninformed, completely ignorant of the Michael Brown fabrication by the media.

Progressives are the biggest racists in the country.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nothing would surprise me. And believve me, I tell every Muslim I meet they should vote for and support the Democrat party and my guess is that's where their loyalties lie. The should since its the Democrats open borders and refugee policies the Muslims have to thank for being here. One man's suicide bomber is a terrorist to some and a freedom fighter to others. It's just a question of perspective.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This indicates their plan to increase poverty and keep the coral gates closed.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This indicates their plan to increase poverty and keep the coral gates closed.

Exactly. The democrats are, in reality, one of the biggest enemies to Black folks. There are plenty of Blacks that think for themselves and realize these truths and they are almost always, if not always, republicans or right leaning. That is no coincidence. They realize what is going on.

That being said, both sides, dem or rep are a joke in the grand scheme of things, but more truth and facts do come from the right side.
edit on 20-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I see your Benghazi mother and raise you the mother of Michael Brown!

It's an effective way to increase the strategies of tension and egg on the "more and more," doctrine of those who benefit from us fighting amongst ourselves.

Think about what would happen if people were able to look beyond their filters and see things from a larger perspective. These kinds of tactics would never work. but because so many people, by and large, are limited in their field of view, crap like this continues to work.

They've been at this for so long that is is second nature to them.

Keep attacking the public psyche until the population suffers from PTSD and are willing to accept any solution to the problem without realizing that the solution is even worse and that the problem was created by the ones offering the solution.

Talk about a vicious circle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join