It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well guys, after a thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding stint as the Debate forum Mod, I have decided that its about time for a changing of the guard on this end. As such I am stepping down as Debate forum mod.

The new Debate forum Mod for ATS is MacKiller. I must say a huge thankyou to Mac for taking on the challenge, and best of luck with future ATS debate tournaments.

Of course, it isn't really the staff that define this forum, its the members. The debate entrants who battle it out with such finesse, and also the Judges! Those nameless heroes without which the debates would simply be impossible to run.

So, thankyou to everyone who has made this last year such an enjoyable one in the Debate forum. Keep it up!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
First I would like to say that Kano has done an amazing job with the debate forum and I would like to thank him for giving me the opportunity of moderating it. As he said it is all the debaters who bring this forum together, and hopefully with my ideas, and your amazing debates this forum can grow from what it is today.

I've have many ideas planned, from tournaments, and maybe even a fun staff debate. You guys will hear more about that all later.

Again, thank you Kano and hopefully we can get this debate forum going

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You've done a great job Kano, I'm sorry to see you stepping down. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job with the debate forum Mackiller, good luck.

[edit on 19-1-2005 by John Nada]

new topics

join