It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind your ATS name...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i live in a country where drivers rule roads. # lebanon #countryofthefree

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I spoke a little too 'openly' my first few posts and got banned.

The next day, I joined again after Tommy Tutone - Jenny came on my playlist.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'll never tell.

No.
Really I joined choosing others I wanted but they were taken. I was gonna be ultraviolet. I went with a colour I liked and its in a song I liked. It has several meanings and one is a secret.

I couldn't be bothered thinking of anything else. I just wanted to join quickly lol. I don't really like it now, reminds of an old lady's name. I wouldn't want it to be my real name!
edit on 21-7-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
No disrespect to Siva, it's just a random name I thought of long ago for a passable name of an indie band that no one listens to... anyways, mightaswellshootme is already taken and I'm not too sure about using kiddlywinkempoopstrot.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I find this thread to be a fascinating topic.

Thanks.

However, I don't wish to play. My name was a priceless gift and a very touching, powerful, important part of my early life and relationships.

It has already been assaulted by one cheeky bustard hereon and I don't wish to engage other trashy attitudes about something that treasured, to me.

But I do enjoy the topic.

I totally understand! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I like how you picked your name for "endangered languages of indigenous people."

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Ohh this is excellent, I have seen this thread before years ago, but plenty of new names that I wondered about!

Thanks

Thank you zazzafrazz!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Now we know Abby! That is a nice story!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I love that song.👍

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'm a Knight and I bring Doom to my foes.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Lol nice one and I like your avatar too!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

A mate made it for me he didn't see that it looks like I'm helping the Hound get off

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Meridie is the Latin translation of Noon. (Confession: I'm not a student of the classics. I used Google Translate. )

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Back in the early 90s my husband and I used to play a game on the Amiga called 'Powerplay'. It was a kind of quiz/ strategy game with gods. I always used to be Hecate [because she's a bit evil
] so I used it here, the 666 is because the name was taken or something and in that case I always slap a 666 on the end.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Many think that I chose my name based on the fact ATS is a conspiracy site, and Access Denied comes up for all things hidden. Not so at all. I chose it based on my life at the time. I was in a very sheltered and abusive situation, and had been for many years. I was literally denied access to many social things most people take for granted. The name still stands as it was originally intended. The play on the conspiracy side of it, is just an added bonus.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The place did in fact exists.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Mine is not as interesting as some of the ones being posted. It's from an Anime called Bleach (profile image is not the person by the way). In other sites, I have used the same one but without an underscore or in Japanese kanji... but when I signed up to ATS I was unable to separate the joined first and last name or write it in japanese.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

hahaha...but seriously you need some dental work...

1 My name comes from a King Crimson album The ConstruKction of Light is the twelfth studio album by the band King Crimson, released in 2000.
2 the face from the album In The Court of The Crimson King

I love my Prog music

The hierophant (tarot) describes aspects of me

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Why are you specifically winking at me?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

"Because I have mastered the art of talking sh!t"

defn:
Sublimation is the transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas phase without passing through the intermediate liquid phase

You mean you fart...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join