It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind your ATS name...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Cute Beth. I like the name Beth!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Before we moved to the Caribbean, I did a lot of work with silver. My Bride and me would go to the Highland Games, and I participated in the sport of Caber Toss. Yes, I wore a kilt. Proudly, with aplomb.

Scots like silver, especially rings, pendants and charms -- often with clan emblems. I did lost wax casting of various clan emblems. Silver (argentum). Thus, argentus. If you google "argentus", I have NOTHING to do with any of those companies, book series, blogs, boutiques, investments, or any of it. I have no "argentus" entities except for here. It's a respect and love for elemental silver.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

That is a very cool story! Ok you wore a kilt? Not a skirt? That is cool too!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi Q

My username - Kaelci - came to being because of an online game I play. One of the figures in the race that I play is named Kael'thas and I really liked that Kael bit at the start, so I made a small adjustment to it and came up with Kaelci.

I liked the Kael so much that the main character in my story, her surname is Kaelle, and of course we have Caelin the High Magister that rules over them all.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Very cool kaelci! I can't wait to buy your book when it is finished!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Ok you wore a kilt? Not a skirt?

What would your guess be?
Hint: There was often a Sgian Dubhs (dirk) in my left sock.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I started falling into deep trances at a young age (due to PTSD) which over the years allowed me to attain personal insight towards the power of mind (thru belief) and how it interconnects and interpenetrates with the fabric of reality. Applying this insight in my life (weighing it empirically) benefited me greatly in life in various ways. Most importantly it gave me peace of mind (inner) and abundance in the form of freedom to live life according to my own terms (outer).

My ATS username sums up what I Am about...

"As an example, the so-called descent of the Monad into matter means an involution or involving or infolding of spiritual potencies into material vehicles which coincidentally and contemporaneously, through the compelling urge of the infolding energies, unfold their own latent capacities, unwrap them, roll them forth; and this is the evolution of matter. – Gottfried de Purucker"

en.wikipedia.org...(esoterism)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Lol I always wanted to wear a kilt!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Your a really awesome person!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I thought it was because you're actually DB Cooper.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12i'm peppy, the name of a cat my friend Raphaela gave me and my father when I asked him whaypt her name should be he was trying to think of my favorite show, pippy longstocking but thought of peppy le pew...the one cat i gave a name to, Lenny, after a character in a show called Lavern and shirly got eaten by a dog.
Peppy went on to have a litter of four and her daughter, Kelly, part Siamese and part, calico remained with me through my first marriage witch was a disaster yet I remain with a smile on my face... peppy means keeping a skip in your step, and looking like you are so happy, no matter what... like my cat, that I dressed in doll clothing and was terrible to her... tapping her nose and making her and her children sneeze..just cuz it was cute and made eye bugures..hopefully now that they are on the other side they don't hate me.
Got a lot of guilt over my mistreatment of those cats I love..they stuck around except for peppy, she got taken by a nieghbor..long ago.
By I have to go now, thanks for this thread..hope you don't hate me for this windy post.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It`s a parody of the name Spartacus originally it was Tardacus Maximus but I shortened it to just Tardacus.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Making our dreams come truue !
For me and you!

Love that show, can u name your next cat squiggy?

I must admit peppy, you are growing on me,

((Hugs))

~meathead

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Rofl,

Im not making this up,I swear!I used to call my dog Maximus tardicus..

Or pooper...

Depending on his actions....

~meathead

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivicthat would be great, I had a little discussion with my cat and there might be a few baby's yet! Squiggly is great name, Squiggy, l mean.
Thanks for your reply.😊

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: DBCowboy
I thought it was because you're actually DB Cooper.

tried to do DB Cooper, but that was taken.

So DBCowboy became my alias.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I have a cat named Sue..

Now it's ironic because when we were given Sue as a kitten we were told female..

Come to find out..male..

Now we have a boy named Sue lol...

~meathead

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I took this one because Zazzafrazz and DBCowboy were already taken.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I used to have these amazing vivid dreams of crossing space. Mostly I remember these massive fields of colorful gas and stars. It was like the colored versions of Nasa photos tho, so I guess I wasn't really going anywhere-lol It just seemed right to leave out the 'e', I dunno why.

You are one of the nicest members here and are always so positive.. I may need to get one of those Quantum bracelets haha!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join