It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind your ATS name...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I don't know about him, but I actually am. To clarify I am something similar to a sociopath and on the APD spectrum. I am able to emulate full emotions in most cases though. Talking to me, you'd never know that I lack impulse control and the ability to strongly feel empathy and the ability to feel strong emotion. I have only a weak sense of what these are. The only exception is anger. A few books have helped me build my mask though.
edit on 2-2-2019 by just2cents because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I always liked the Outlaw Star anime since I was a kid.

Watched it all the time growing up in San Diego.
edit on 24-2-2019 by Krewtlwstr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krewtlwstr

Mine is just my name except my first and middle put together. I always liked the way my name was spelled. My Mum took it straight from my Dad's side. We have his whole side going back to 1634. Names, dates, stories. I was named after my 5th Great Aunt. Letter for letter even last name. Its always been weird to look back in the "book" as my Mum called it, and see me listed born 1728 but passed only 30 years later. It made me a little nervous until I was 31.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
OK. I don't think I posted in this thread, might as well ey? I think my name is fairly easy to read.

Jim = James
Mjolnir = mjolnir

Not exactly rocket science. Kinda wish I'd spelt mjolnir phonetically, because most people pronounce it wrong.

I really enjoy Nordic mythology and I enjoy word play. Coulda been Jimunin or Jimodi... ... Or, Jimnasium

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I've been a DJ for the past 20 some years and my sign is Gemini

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Mine was a name I conjured up with my child's mother. Relating to how I would stay up all day absorbing energy like a solar panel and still be up all night with a ton of energy. It was one of the last times i saw them so I held on to it using it everywhere. I saw a few others trying to use it, so i put 'Real' on this site lol

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Mine is a mix of 2 Matthew Good Band songs:

Everything Is AUTOmatic

RICO

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
My name is Karen and my ATS experience is a kind of mini-holiday from the usual. So I don't always log on, but when I do, it's Karen's holiday.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have an inclination toward doing mischief and foolish things

So

I need a wide variety of excuses - to help me get and keep out of trouble

But

My short term memory has been ravaged

So

It's nice to have them all written down somewhere safe

But

I'm gonna need more books

edit on 30/9/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
What is the meaning of your ATS name.

I chose Quantum12 because I have a healing Quantum Bracelet and I was born in December the 12th month.

Roger Out is a military term, well in the UK anyway. Hence the name.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It just seems fitting because of what names come to mind when I think of a cancer causing virus.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KarensHoliday

Do you want this forwarded to management?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
HOLDON
EMAIL IS HOLDEN CAULFIELD IS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN A CATCHER IN THE RYE BASICALLY TOO LAZY TO THINK OF A SCREEN NAME SO CHANGED THE E INTO AN O

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Perhaps the idea is that we will contract the ability to use information as a means of protection from the evils the planet is harboring.

we gather here as a virtual collective of divine truth seekers, we are all, at the end of the day... waiting.

I have been apart of ATS for a while in secret but unfortunately my last episode of cognitive reprogramming took a lot from my memory.. it’s a shame how many things my brain lost in order to deal with the events of the recent years.

Anyway, can’t remember old one so new name and I’ve since done my share for the country and have one belief when it comes to the secret dealings of the world and it is this: we are all waiting, and in between waiting for geppetto to twist his fingers mercifully we try and find purpose.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAllWait
Perhaps the idea is that we will contract the ability to use information as a means of protection from the evils the planet is harboring.

we gather here as a virtual collective of divine truth seekers, we are all, at the end of the day... waiting.

I have been apart of ATS for a while in secret but unfortunately my last episode of cognitive reprogramming took a lot from my memory.. it’s a shame how many things my brain lost in order to deal with the events of the recent years.

Anyway, can’t remember old one so new name and I’ve since done my share for the country and have one belief when it comes to the secret dealings of the world and it is this: we are all waiting, and in between waiting for geppetto to twist his fingers mercifully we try and find purpose.

We may all wait, but we all wait for different things/outcomes...we all have our own realities.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I chose SaneThinking because when I found this place and lurked. It seemed like one of the only places to view many sides of the same spectrum. The collective of thoughts and opinions led to Sane Thinking so it just seemed fitting!

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I am repeating myself because I feel I have to. My name InTheLight is only to remind to to go into the light, specifically the sunlight, because that is where I feel most alive.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Aladdin... Cause I been a street rat most my life... Then the name Aladdin actually means most high faith, so I changed the spelling... Usually try to grant peoples wishes... And 3-6-9... Is for anyone familiar with vortex math and the Tesla code. Allah-djinn... Too deep to go any further... Too much acid and a hella belief system, 🤷

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Strange= in connection to strange
music and my name is kyeleigh

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I rejoined today after many years of not venturing in. I used to be resistancia. I had to make a new account due to technical reasons.

I chose the name resistancia because it fits with who I am and what I believe/do not believe. it is also a kick arse song by Fear Factory
I am now rebornresistancia

Hey!
They walk over you
As if you weren't there
Equality does not exist
In our cold life since
They don't know who you are
They don't care
They don't see that we are
Everywhere
Nation under fire
And they just sit back
They don't seem to realize
That we will fight back
They don't know who you are
They don't care
Everywhere
Out of sight
Out of mind
Out of sight
Out of mind
They walk all over you.
Look into their eyes.
Make them see their foes.
Thieves are in town, feed your world
Destruct their fate to blow.
They don't know who you are.
They don't care.
Everywhere.
Out of sight.
Out of sight.
Out of mind.
Out of mind.
Out of sight.
Out of sight.
Out of mind.
Out of mind.
Out of sight.
Out of sight.
Out of mind.
Out of mind.

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Burton C. Bell / Christian Olde Wolbers / Dino A.M. Cazares / Raymond Herrera
¡Resistancia! lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join