It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM- How many websites, venues, blogs, affil. for deseminating info ? SB halftime show ect ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

In fact they were slaves for every group on this planet, as white people were also slaves to every group on the planet. Stop using your pathetic grasp of history to justify your racist hatred.

LOL, its only racist when its directed at whites, got it. White people enslaving whole countries now in the name of 'democracy'.
edit on 20-7-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OK SO NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC STATED IN THE HEADLINE . BLM Association & Origination by whom???

Question: are the black panthers and BLM associated? if so in what way shape or form? What im actually trying to do is map it if it can be done ? these groups are INTERNATIONAL that says a lot . i want to figure out how high or upper echelon does it go?? Major Financial Supporters, Logistics, grass roots how deep/ high does the roots go??? Supporters with means i suppose. The Fact the Superbowl halftime show had a BLACK PANTHER theme??? Supported by the POTUS & FLOTUS ?? i see l a huge psyop campaign ( FED by the MEDIA) that is designed to SYSTEMATICALLY Weaken the USA by manipulating the uneducated/ Poorer portion of the society.

IM ALL about respect but you EARN IT .

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
First of all 'tons' of blacks, minorities and impoverished are profiled way more than 'other' citizens.

Oh, so now we're deflecting from the reality that the vast majority of black people have normal interactions with officers when pulled over to now talking about racial profiling. Different topic altogether, and one that I was not addressing.

I don't disagree with your claim, by the way, but you must also realize that most crime happens in areas of lower incomes or in urban cities, places both highly inhabited by minorities.

Second, tons of backs populate the prisons for tons longer sentences and tons more minor offenses.

Again, I don't disagree, but this was not referenced in or a part of my comment, so why deflect to this. Maybe if we'd stop the war on drugs, that'd be a step in the right direction. But since drugs are currently illegal, maybe people should take responsibility for their own actions and quit breaking the law--then they won't have to worry about lengthy jail or prison sentences.

Then you have the tons of complaints how come tons of black yoots are sentenced to twenty years selling crack while take your pick tons of cops don't even get charged when they shoot people unjustly. Not_Even_One.

Well, first, you would have to define all of the police shootings that you claim or opine to be unjust.

Second, see my comment above about selling drugs.

Third, there have been many LEOs in the past who have been convicted of unjustified killings, excessive force, and many other things. Your claim of "Not_Even_One" is as blatant a lie as I can really think of in a conversation like this. Could it be that you just think that your opinion of a shooting supersedes the actual evidence and law, and therefore you become married to the idea that a shooting is unjust, even if it's not? I'm thinking that's a good possibility.

Lastly, I agree that LEOs, when they truly have broken the law, do get treated better in the legal system than does the average citizen, and especially the citizen who is considered part of "the criminal element." But again, that has nothing to do with my comment to you.

Three deflections, and those followed your original deflection of showing me a video of a shooting that had nothing to do with my comments previously. Why can't you just address what I say directly? I'd still appreciate an answer to this question posed to you by me:

Are you saying that the dramatic minority of interactions between LEOs and citizens should be the standard by which we measure all law enforcement? That's where BLM seems to be taking their message, and you seem to be an apologist for them, so I'm just trying to connect the dots the best that I can, here.

Please, no deflections, if you would.
edit on 21-7-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh, so now we're deflecting from the reality that the vast majority of black people have normal interactions with officers when pulled over to now talking about racial profiling.

All i pointed out was you 'weighted' your POV with the word 'tons'.

Nobody cares about 'ordinary traffic stops', either. So good deflection as well.

intrptr out.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Mm hmm, police investigating themselves

Actually , Obama's Justice Department under Holder investigated the Brown incident, remember ? You do ,dont you ? Just kinda leaving important parts out . Also , the DoJ appeared in Fla during the Martin incident as well.And many later on.Mosby supposedly investigated the Baltimore incident. See how that turned out . No , its not just police investigating police.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join