It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain the venom spewed at Melania Trump?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: DBCowboy

that's a shame and I don't agree with it.

but, how do you feel about the lie that she graduated college? why lie about something that can so easily be checked? why would the trumps team throw her under the bus like that?

I don't really care. If she lied, then she owns it and it's indicative of the type of person she is.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I also find it odd that Trump and Obama share so many similar values according to Melania.....

Not odd at all. All the differences between candidates evaporate after the election.

link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

I don't even like Michelle Obama or believe she is any better than Melania Trump - I was simply explaining what I believe are the public's perceptions of these two characters.

And no, I'm not a liberal, nor am I a Trump hater. All I did was try to explain why I think there is so much backlash over Melania's speech.

My bias is showing? That's quite the ironic statement.

link   
a reply to: knoxie

You mistake me...no I don't care. About her, her past, her husband, nor any other which desire to scamper around "the hill"..
None of these things make it to the short list of things I care about.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

the type of person she is????

That type of person is called a LIAR!

If she apologized, and said she lied and that she didn't really graduate college...then maybe shes a liar with feelings...that's better.

But shes not owning up to it, or is she?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

definitely not outrage, lol.

more like comedy!

and, very telling that ya'll don't care.

trump was right he probably could shot people in the street and ya'll would still love him.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

If she apologized, and said she lied and that she didn't really graduate college...then maybe shes a liar with feelings...that's better.

Guess not.

Then call her a liar.

I'll be calling Hillary a liar as well and she is actually running for president.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
a reply to: Irishhaf

Why does a plagiarist, who refuses to take any responsibility for her plagiarism receive venom? Gee ... why do you think Einstein... it's kind of obvious. Here.. I'll explain it to you in small words. people who do bad things, like stealing parts of other peoples speeches, who then get caught, and refuse to take any responsibility for their actions, tend to get crap thrown their way. Kind of logical, eh?

Funny that you used Einstein in your quote, given the charges of his blatant plagiarism.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

To be fair, they attacked Mr. Trump first, and his family! The elite controlled media always leaves that out.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Your words speak otherwise to me.

link   

I just think it goes to show the media is squarely in Clinton's court. Plagiarizing is more common than most people think. Some not intentional some clearly is. I think the media is looking at everything coming out of the Trump campaign to help increase Clinton's polling numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if some established conservatives who are against Trump are also helping to prevent him from being elected.

Melania can easily be seen as not being politically involved in her husband's campaign. I'm sure she was extremely nervous just giving that speech in front of so many people. Why bother attacking her? If it was Trump himself, I can see him being fair game. Yet Trump did attack Cruz's wife during his campaign. So I guess Karma has a funny way of giving back.

I think Trump's kids come across as being much more intelligent and speak more fluently than Donald himself!

link   
a reply to: blood0fheroes

I never said you cared, you're the one who posted in this thread.

link   
If we're going to hold the Trumps to such a high moral standard, then holding the Clintons to the same standard should also apply.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The spouse of the other candidate has been known to lie. This kind of tit for tat can go on all day.

But perhaps you should just say that Melania's lies will work in her favor to show she is human....like you did with Hillary?
Link to your comment about Hillary

That way, there's no tit-for-tat hypocritical finger-pointing?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

thanks for posting my link

yeah, it could work for her, however, she is still Trumps THIRD wife.

And if she owns up to lying about the speech and lying about going to college, then, I think she would be more human and people would see her in a more positive light.

however...I don't think shes going to do it

Also...lol, Melania is not getting near the venom Hillary has gotten for her emails and BEHGHAZI!!

edit on 20-7-2016 by veracity because: to add more

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It's envy, most likely. She's rich, beautiful, and smart.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Funny that you have excerpts from the Bible in your signature. Do you know this one?

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I think it's quite appropriate considering the fact that you want to continue to tell me that I am "biased" without looking at your own beliefs and actions.

edit on 20-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

oh, she is, you can also add Liar to the list

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: TheTory

oh, she is, you can also add Liar to the list

I'm sure you're just a purveyor of truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hillary's lying is debatable as Melania's lying is clear cut spoken by her during the most important speech to date for her.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join