It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain the venom spewed at Melania Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah, I'd also like an explanation on this video whilst we're at it because, you know, I'm sorta thinking that what the hot MILF did is so insignificant as to pale in comparison to the game set by the real playa's.

You can link this vid when ever Mrs Trumps speech gets raised.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: blood0fheroes

so likewise, I can assume all the Obama bashing is jealousy, too? I mean he's pretty hot!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

There is no venom, its just funny that their speech writers, or Malenia herself, plagiarized a little bit in her most important speech to date.

If it were Hillary that plagiarized...lets say Laura Bush's speech, then there would be an FBI search and investigation, lawsuits and then cries to have her thrown in jail.

See, we just think its funny. We don't have to spread venom / hate when the fools shoot themselves in the foot

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

If it were Hillary that plagiarized...lets say Laura Bush's speech, then there would be an FBI search and investigation, lawsuits and then cries to have her thrown in jail.

So why is the current Vice President not undergoing that rigorous routine?
His life is a string of plagiarism(admitted) and lies.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

How long ago was Biden's plagiarism?

Yeah, that's why.

And is he running for President today?

and that too.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

How long ago was Biden's plagiarism?

Yeah, that's why.

and that too.

Google it.
He plagiarized in college and while he was a Senator.
He lied about his own and his family's history.
He has made repeated racist comments in the press, even as Vice President.

You support a racist VP?

And is he running for President today?

Too bad you don't realize the lying, racist, plagiarizer in next to Chief is
a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

edit on b000000312016-07-20T08:02:55-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jul 2016 08:02:55 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Why don't you go make a thread about Biden's plagiarism? You're wondering where it is... go make it. Maybe someone will even care.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I can only say to all the people who hate, IQ does not discriminate, you get stupit people from all sides

link   

Typical Progressive hypocrisy! Nothing to see hear.....

link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

Why don't you go make a thread about Biden's plagiarism? You're wondering where it is... go make it. Maybe someone will even care.

Feel free to push the alert button and summon a moderator to remove my post.
For the record, I haven't wondered where a thread about the VP's plagiarism is... you just say that I did.... that doesn't make it so.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

so ironic that we libs are being told that we are spewing venom at Malania and you bring up something Biden did in college, mixed with twisted truths and lies from extreme right websites, lofl.

Oh, guiz...lofl

(I plagiarized in college too )

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You dont like trump because of some crazy things he said months ago... got it no big deal... but to attack the mans wife like this... low class... low class...

Yeah cause Trump never went after anybody's family or anything...

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

(I plagiarized in college too )

A great thing of which to be so proud.

I would have expected as little.

you bring up something Biden did in college, mixed with twisted truths and lies from extreme right websites, lofl.

It was such a tiny thing that is caused him to drop out of the Presidential primaries in 1988.

edit on b000000312016-07-20T08:09:37-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jul 2016 08:09:37 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
melania is a very smart educated person. she speaks 5 languages, and english is her last.
so first off, imagine going to a country and in front of 30 million people, you do a half hour speech with a language your not familiar with.
second, she didnt write the speech. a former gw bush speech writer did... so his bad
third, the speech was plagarised already by michelle obama. the speech was taken from a book called business success in south africa by rob marsh
www.zerohedge.com...
so you cant copy a copier...

try again liberals ...

copying 50 words? eh

deleting 30,000 emails? hmmmmmmmmm
edit on 20-7-2016 by nobunaga because: (no reason given)

link   

And just for the record, no one said they supported a racist vice president.. or any vice president.. or even said they supported anyone. I can take things absolutely literally too.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I never said I was proud of it, lofl

~~sigh~~

now you are spewing venom at me...

edit on 20-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

She said she wrote the speech.. so yeah.. there's that. Try again conservatives

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

well.... she lied about graduating college, too. so.....

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

NTM that he makes his wife fair game by making her part of his campaign. She doesn't get a pass... not for being his wife.. not for being a woman.. she gets no pass period. She's a participant. so she's just gonna have to buck up and deal with any flack that comes her way due to her actions or words.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Interestingly, the parts that were altered or removed from the original draft were the ones in direct conflict with those accusing Trump's campaign of "stealing" the show. Could it have been purposeful?

Matthew Scully, John McConnell's draft was gutted after they submitted it

As ABC News reports, the Trump campaign hired two heavyweights, Matthew Scully and John McConnell, to craft the speech, and they turned in their draft more than a month ago. It did not include any of the controversial passages that would come to embarrass the campaign—in fact, the delivered speech bears almost no resemblance to the original.

edit on 20-7-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join