It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain the venom spewed at Melania Trump?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Well, that and they don't like Hillary.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

And the only reason they support him is because he is the only candidate ballsy enough to appeal to their bigoted and racist views without a filter.

Mitt Romney ran. He's a Mormon, the whole white and delightsome doctrine and white superiority encoded in his religious beliefs.

But Mormon racial superiority is kept under the rug. Trump parades in out in the open, and when he did parade racial supremacy and earpiece malfunctions openly , Romney threatened to block Trump's Republican Presidential bid. Unsucessfully.

Maybe it was a chance for Romney to attempt to promote Mormonism by taking a stand against open racial superiority versus subtle racial superiority, by attempting to block Trump for a short time.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

"After you read her thesis that is available on the internet, your description of her might not seem accurate."
That is...if she wrote the thesis herself....right now her record for that is not good.....

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The first media response I saw was MSNBC about two hours after the speech - they actually not only gave Melania a pass, but stated over and over again that she couldn't possibly be held responsible for the plagiarism and that it must be the work of an incompetent or even sabotaging staffer.

Which seemed real nice of them at the time (MSNBC has been in the tank for Hillary even after coming to the inescapable conclusion she'd been lying through her teeth for over a year about the email stuff) but after a while, I realized they were actually insulting Melania.

She's supposed to be college educated if not a graduate (her bio notwithstanding) and capable of conversing in several languages. She's not a child and is married to a so-called billionaire, and she is being put out there as a potential First Lady of the United States. She's been in the country long enough to have attained citizenship.

They had the chance to knock this one out of the park with a story about legal immigrants and true love, etc. Instead we get 'she can't possibly be responsible for her own words, someone else must have effed up'... they infantilized her and insulted her at the same time, instead of a reaction that could have been more along the line of 'let's see what the campaign says tomorrow, maybe someone loaded the wrong speech into the teleprompter...'

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Irishhaf

She didn't copy anything; she used common phrases used in speeches for long time. The Left is whining because they don't have intelligent and attractive women to show the world. Every time the Right does, they go on the attack.

That is probably the most pathetic excuse I've heard yet.

But you see, this right here is the problem. It's not that she copied some of her speech. That is really nothing more than a minor mistake and one that I don't think anyone cares too much about either. After all I don't thing anyone expected anything amazing to come from her speech when it's not even her native language that she'd be using in the first place. Nor is she known for making great speeches or anything.

The problem is that everyone keeps lying about it and acting as if it's not what it is. His supporters and his campaign won't even admit to something so minor it makes the whole thing into an issue worthy of digging in to. Just look at the excuse given above complete with misdirected personal attacks and straw man. It's just insane. You're not fooling anyone.

We also know that speeches are copied all the time by both sides so why won't they just admit it was a slip up and move on??? Because of you're denial of Reality it's making it an issue when it wouldn't be.

It's so obvious I just don't get it.

I'm sure I'll be attacked next for saying this and I'll have to hear the endless incorrect implications of how I support Hillary and her Lying, even though I don't, I can't stand her and don't support her and never have. She's a lying POS 100 times worse than this little mishap that Trump's wife has done. I feel bad for this woman.

But that's the point. Something so minor and they can't even just admit that it is what it is. It shows you will never hear the Truth from them, regardless of how big or small it may be. NEVER. It just won't happen even when denying the truth just makes them look worse. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe the people defending this saying it isn't what it is. You're all making it worse by doing that, don't you see that???

From all I have read, Trump's people have stated that they made an error, and taken full credit for that, so they aren't denying anything. I am saying, in MY opinion, this is much ado about nothing. The phrases are common. It's some common phrases, in one small paragraph of a speech that lasted for more than fifteen minutes, yet we have people claiming that her speech was copied "word for word", which isn't true at all. Even if some dork did use the same phrases, they weren't quotes. A lot of things were said in speeches that should be discussed, and we are instead discussing this??

I'd rather talk about the comments from the mom of one of the men killed in Benghazi. At worst, this was a mistake. At best, the Benghazi thing was a complete failure, and at worst, well, I have opinions there. This is a distraction.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
I'd rather talk about the comments from the mom of one of the men killed in Benghazi. At worst, this was a mistake. At best, the Benghazi thing was a complete failure, and at worst, well, I have opinions there. This is a distraction.

Another deflection. Is that all the Right has? ...... "Look! There's badness." While taking no accountability for the actions of their own.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yes, why don't we look at what Trump's Campaign chair has to say about it. Let's see if try and deny what happens by avoiding it or if they just come clean like adults.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I can tell you the exact reason. The mainstream media is the propaganda wing of the political ruling class in the USA. They will find any possible reason to attack and discredit someone they do not like, including going after innocent family members. Once the media starts, they spread it to social media where a bunch of brainwashed useful idiots continue taking the dirty work to the next level.

Every attack you see against Trump, or anyone else in the mainstream media, is all 100% by design. This is all a masterfully employed social engineering machine, and all of the zombies repeating the mainstream narrative are brainwashed fools that cannot think for themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Really???

That is amazing how they made Trump's wife Plagiarize sections of her speech thereby making herself into a target for them.

Then after that, somehow making the Trump Campaign look like fools as they tried unsuccessfully to deny there was anything wrong with her speech, exposing them as being completely dishonest.

Boy that mainstream media sure does have some skills don't they.

Or could it be that the Trump Campaign is simply that much of a clown show as to make the media's job so easy in exposing his failed attempts at deceiving the American People??? Well, most of them anyway. Apparently his supporters seem blind to the massive blunders of their Cult leader Mr. Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

So... Hillary lies (or is the FBI director telling lies) Your good with it... but a non-candidate lies and its the end of the world and she should be drawn and quartered? Oh thats right... her husband has an R next to his name we must burn the witch!...

You say its 93% copied? Link please... or just your opinion... you know continuing the deflection of the left?

Its kind of ironic seeing you deflect in favor of your side... while complaining about deflection from the other side..

=====================================

For the record again, I am not voting trump... I am registered Veterans Party... I think both major parties are about as useful as an untreated case of syphilis.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You know what's really funny? Appearance/looks was mentioned over twenty times in this thread. Because obviously, that is a very important topic, when it comes to any election.

I lied. It isn't funny.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Zip up your pants, your bias is showing.

I mean if we had a media that really wasn't a propaganda machine the news cycle would be BLASTING the corruption in our government that is on public display. But we know that won't happen right?

Keep on sucking on that propaganda tube pal.

"TRUMP IS RACIST I HATE HIM OMG" -every brainwashed zombie in the world 2016

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

LOL! Really? Michelle Obama has been harassed and criticized for years! And now it's totally not classy to criticize Trump's wife?

Hmm... I wonder why.

Conservatives seriously never fail to surprise me. It's absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatinthehell

I gave my opinion... and I have not harassed her or criticized her for years as you claim.

I feel it is low class... last time I checked I can have an opinion that is just mine and not the opinion of all conservatives..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Well that's a relief. Sorry for the quick judgment.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Propaganda huh???

It's a little hard to claim propaganda when the guy is right there in the video speaking for himself ya know. Are you suggesting that those aren't his own words coming out of his mouth now??

Or perhaps that it's a clone or aliens making him deny that she copied parts of her speech???

That's just a lame excuse to blame the media when you can see with your own eyes that the guy is lying to you. But I guess we should believe you rather than what our own lying eyes, is that right???

Typical Trump supporter.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatinthehell

Trump supporters are not conservatives, they are self styled revolutionaries. They will "make America great again" if they have to destroy it in the process.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: supremecommander

Well, that and they don't like Hillary.

Neither do I! too bad simple minded stuff keeps folks from finding common ground, huh? lol

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

LOL! Really? Michelle Obama has been harassed and criticized for years! And now it's totally not classy to criticize Trump's wife?

Hmm... I wonder why.

These same people who run to shield Trump's wife are the ones that either chuckle or remain silent when Michelle Obama gets called every god awful thing under the sun.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Typical diversionary argument tactics from the left.

I love watching all the precious snowflakes squirming in their skinny jeans. Every dishonest tactic that used to work with people holds no power now, and I LOVE it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join