It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain the venom spewed at Melania Trump?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Then there is all the hate because of her accent.

It's whole mail order bride syndrome. She married him for one reason. All these Slavic women in the US.

Souless robots pursuing the greenbacks. Thomas Jefferson. Benjamin Franklin.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Irishhaf

She didn't copy anything; she used common phrases used in speeches for long time. The Left is whining because they don't have intelligent and attractive women to show the world. Every time the Right does, they go on the attack.

That is probably the most pathetic excuse I've heard yet.

But you see, this right here is the problem. It's not that she copied some of her speech. That is really nothing more than a minor mistake and one that I don't think anyone cares too much about either. After all I don't thing anyone expected anything amazing to come from her speech when it's not even her native language that she'd be using in the first place. Nor is she known for making great speeches or anything.

The problem is that everyone keeps lying about it and acting as if it's not what it is. His supporters and his campaign won't even admit to something so minor it makes the whole thing into an issue worthy of digging in to. Just look at the excuse given above complete with misdirected personal attacks and straw man. It's just insane. You're not fooling anyone.

We also know that speeches are copied all the time by both sides so why won't they just admit it was a slip up and move on??? Because of you're denial of Reality it's making it an issue when it wouldn't be.

It's so obvious I just don't get it.

I'm sure I'll be attacked next for saying this and I'll have to hear the endless incorrect implications of how I support Hillary and her Lying, even though I don't, I can't stand her and don't support her and never have. She's a lying POS 100 times worse than this little mishap that Trump's wife has done. I feel bad for this woman.

But that's the point. Something so minor and they can't even just admit that it is what it is. It shows you will never hear the Truth from them, regardless of how big or small it may be. NEVER. It just won't happen even when denying the truth just makes them look worse. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe the people defending this saying it isn't what it is. You're all making it worse by doing that, don't you see that???
edit on 20-7-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

(post by mirtflirken removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Souless robots pursuing the greenbacks. Thomas Jefferson. Benjamin Franklin.

Isn't Jefferson on the $2?

Is that the discount model? A little... portly, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mirtflirken

Why are you sugar coating what you have to say. Seriously, tell us how you really feel. Stop hiding how you really feel and start telling us what you really think.

You're obviously a very smart person who has information that is important for everyone to hear. Share your wisdom with us.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"Explain the venom spewed at Melania Trump?"

Easy. Childish crap spewed by the media to skew your voting. And people on both sides eat it up. Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Its easy to figure out - she is a conservative married to Donald Trump. ATTACK!!!

The whole idea of democrats making such a big deal over this is insane. hillary lies her way through one scandal after another, couldn't pass a simple background check if her life depended on it, and intentionally deleted thousands of emails from a private server she never should have had - and liberals pick THIS as the time to start crying about honesty and ethics. Uh huh...

So where was all this noise when it became public knowledge that biden plagiarized his way through college? He didn't use a few lines of someone else's speech. He copied entire passages from text books and claimed it was his own. And liberals here said, "...he borrowed a few words - so what?" So, plagiarism is dishonest and unethical and his diploma was not earned. That's what.

Every beauty pageant entrant wants "world peace". No one accuses them of plagiarism. Every super bowl mvp says he is "going to Disneyland". No one accuses him of plagiarism. The ideas presented in that speech are not new either. I am pretty sure if someone was to look hard enough they could find another speaker prior to michelle obama who used the same statements.

And when you get right down to it, does anyone believe michelle obama is capable of writing her own speech? I was surprised she could even read it... I think just about every politician has speech writers. They trust the people writing the speeches to conform to an acceptable code of conduct. If they don't, they should own up to it. And I believe, in this case, the speech writer did. Yet the attacks on this woman continue. Exactly what I have come to expect from "the party of tolerance and unity".

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
That is probably the most pathetic excuse I've heard yet.

But you see, this right here is the problem. It's not that she copied some of her speech. That is really nothing more than a minor mistake and one that I don't think anyone cares too much about either. After all I don't thing anyone expected anything amazing to come from her speech when it's not even her native language that she'd be using in the first place. Nor is she known for making great speeches or anything.

The problem is that everyone keeps lying about it and acting as if it's not what it is. His supporters and his campaign won't even admit to something so minor it makes the whole thing into an issue worthy of digging in to.

If she had said she copied it as she agreed strongly with what it said, the whole matter would have died instantly. However as we see some people/groups are not willing to do something as simple as that, they try and do anything to avoid facing the facts!
edit on 20-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I don't think you get it. That isn't the issue at all. The issue is why nobody will just admit it was a minor flub, that everyone does it, that she just did her best and thought nobody would notice, after all politics isn't her thing nor is the English Language and then just move on.

But they won't. They keep piling on more lies and more misdirection for something of almost no importance at all. But the continued spin for something so minor is making it an issue. An important one too.

Because if they won't tell the truth on this they won't tell the truth about anything ever. You know that as well as I do and that is the real issue.

Hell, as his supporter you should be asking yourself why they continue to try and make up lame excuses too. This is the guy you want to put in office and he's not even confident enough to handle this. Are you kidding me??? Just look what some of you are willing to accept and even lie about yourselves for this guy. It's absolute madness. How disingenuous will you allow yourselves to become for this man??? Have some dignity for god's sake.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Exactly. Childish crap. I'm amazed that adults actually listen to this #.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Exactly. I don't think anyone would fault her for doing so either. I feel bad for her. Because you know she's been told to go along with the spin now and she probably feels like she messed things up for Trump.

But the fact is, most people would totally understand if she said she just isn't that good with the language or making speeches and didn't want to mess up so she copied a couple parts that she liked and felt could be her own words. That would have been honest. Shown some fragile human side that people would identify with. It would have been fine.

But now there is this massive deceptive thing that everyone knows is total BS and it's over basically nothing. I can't imagine if it's something important what lengths they would go to in keeping it secret.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I don't think you get it. That isn't the issue at all. The issue is why nobody will just admit it was a minor flub, that everyone does it, that she just did her best and thought nobody would notice, after all politics isn't her thing nor is the English Language and then just move on.

But they won't. They keep piling on more lies and more misdirection for something of almost no importance at all. But the continued spin for something so minor is making it an issue. An important one too.

Because if they won't tell the truth on this they won't tell the truth about anything ever. You know that as well as I do and that is the real issue.

Hell, as his supporter you should be asking yourself why they continue to try and make up lame excuses too. This is the guy you want to put in office and he's not even confident enough to handle this. Are you kidding me??? Just look what some of you are willing to accept and even lie about yourselves for this guy. It's absolute madness. How disingenuous will you allow yourselves to become for this man??? Have some dignity for god's sake.

So you are saying the Trump camp is putting a spin on this even though there is no attack on her? That makes no sense.

She is being attacked on every channel. She didn't write the speech. Everyone knows that, but they keep attacking her anyway. And you are all jazzed up over the fact that Trump and his camp are trying to defend her?!? She should be defended. As you said, it was a minor thing. So why all the attacks on every channel all day long? Because Trump is defending her? Not likely. The attack came first, then the defense. You want me to believe it was the other way around. I don't believe that for a second. And you want me to look at what "I" am willing to accept??? I think you need to look at what you are willing to accept. Starting with hillary. But I recommend using the sun gazing technique. Don't look directly at her - it can be painful...

Yeah, and hillary is a temple of honesty and integrity... Ironic much?

Oh, your last paragraph is exactly how I feel about liberals when they start defending hillary. She should be behind bars not running for office. I think I will order a big round of dignity for the democrats. You guys need a good long pull off that drink.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

No, that's not what I'm saying. They attacked her first obviously. But the defense is just making up a bunch of lies as if nothing happened when that is just dishonest.

That makes no sense that I would try and convince you that the defense became before the attack. Other people in this thread know what I'm saying. Maybe ask them if that helps. I get the feeling that what I say is just being resisted on your part. So I'm not sure if me explaining more will help.

Also, I don't support Hillary. She's the Grand Queen of lying, I'm not saying different at all. But this isn't about Hillary.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Other people in this thread know what I'm saying.

No. Other people in this thread would like to discuss the topic without opposite trolls jacking the thread. We've heard your crap forever. Give some independent thought some avenue...... please.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

No. Other people in this thread would like to discuss the topic without opposite trolls jacking the thread. We've heard your crap forever. Give some independent thought some avenue...... please.

I was answering a post that was directed at me for your information.

You also agreed with "my crap" just a couple posts above.

I'm also not stopping anyone from saying what they want to say, so don't give me sh*t because you don't like what I have to say. Maybe if you had an actual intelligent argument you could do more than just throw a fit and attack me personally. But you don't, so piss off and go play crybaby to someone who cares because I don't.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You also agreed with "my crap" just a couple posts above.

I'm also not stopping anyone from saying what they want to say, so don't give me sh*t because you don't like what I have to say.

So what is it? I agree with you or I don't? Irrelevant.

Many are just sick of having a topic they want to contribute to only to have diametrically opposed members jack the thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirtflirken
Liberals are political correct assholes whiny little pussy footin dogooders who dish it out and cant take it. Most are gay and hipster and are staunchly racist in their anti racism. Feelings and beliefs are their currency. They practice moral relativism and hide behind feel goo rhetoric that is not based on empirical evidence common sense science or reality.
They huff unicorn farts and practice nothing and preach everything.

And that pretty much sums up the no-leg-to-stand-on atmosphere of this thread.

Hilary did it.
Biden did it.
Just word fragments...ga ga gee goo.
Just 93%.
Michelle is a man.
Michelle is ugly.
Words are commonly used.
Melania's a victim.
She didn't write it even though she said twice that she did.
You just hate her because she's beautiful.
You're jealous.
You hate her accent.
You you you.
Bad liberals.

Yep. Laying the blame and responsibility anywhere and everywhere but where it belongs: On someone who plagiarized, lied about it, and then lied some more to cover it, showing total lack of moral fiber and character.

Deflecting. Throwing out red fish and ad homs by the score. False equivalence. Now what's that typical of?

This is pathetic.

ETA: Bit disappointed you all forgot to mention how she's upset at by how this is affecting her children

edit on 7/20/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

How am I jacking this thread???

I'm contributing just like anyone else. I'm also not stopping anyone else form contributing what they have to say either. I don't think I'm diametrically opposed to anyone either. But even if I was, big f*cking woop. I'm pretty sure opposing sides are what you often have when debating something so I don't understand what you're taking issue with.

I don't know what you're so pissed at me for but I don't think it's this thread. I'm guessing it's something personal which if that is the case feel free to start a private conversation with me if you'd like to discuss it. Aside from that I don't know what to tell you. I'm not doing anything wrong in this thread. In fact I'm adding some well needed reason which I think others can also see and understand. It's too bad you don't.

But if you feel that I've done something wrong alert the mods about it. Or if you'd like to present your theory on this be my guest. But don't for one minute assume that I'm going anywhere just because you don't want me here. That isn't happening. Not today, not ever.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Trump has his cheerleaders twisted into pretzels

So far this election they've had to defend him over his refusal to disavow the endorsement of the KKK and other white supremacists

His praise for Saddam Hussein and Putin's endorsement of him

His for profit Trump university scam

His bizarre and racist attacks on the ethnicity of a federal judge

His use of a star of David

His retweets from other white supremacists

And now Melania's plagiarism.

He was right...he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and they would still support him

Bingo.

And the only reason they support him is because he is the only candidate ballsy enough to appeal to their bigoted and racist views without a filter.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join