It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US is involved in the Turkey Coup?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Wikileaks just tweeted this given the recent wiki leak on Turkey:
Yeni Safak reports General Polat had 12 meeting with Americans in Incirlic base and that US & FETÖ planned the coup.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Would anyone be even just a little bit surprised?
Our overreaching government has its fingers in everyones pies.

Someone should really do something about that.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

I'd mentioned this was one of my suspicions, seeing as Obama had had that closed Meeting not too long ago.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Are you familiar with Sibel Edmonds?

She was a Turkish translator for the FBI around the early 2000's and has done an amazing job bringing forth the corruption of our foreign policy. Throughout the last couple of years she has discussed how the Gulen Movement is being funded by the CIA and others to spread throughout Eurasia and elsewhere and has long ago speculated that they would be funding a coup in Turkey.

I am no fan of Erdogan, as I think his ambitions and blatant terrorism has caused much chaos in the middle east, however I believe he has been used as a pawn of NATO/American interests and now that they are done with him, we will see him Gaddafied.

People really need to research Operation Gladio B. Talk about a freaking deep state, here is a long Q&A from Sibel and James Corbett!

And here is a great discussion on the current events in Turkey.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amWednesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BenicealwaysIt would explained why it was a failed coup. It most likely was planned to fail.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I do not know if your info is genuine, yet the idea could be very close to the truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I wouldn't put this past them.. but a tweet does not evidence make.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Not surprising, every turkey Coup I was ever in was full of crap and smelled really bad.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Believe it or not, I was thinking the U.S. was involved the first time I heard of the coup! It wouldn't surprise me considering the U.S. has stuck their nose in the Middle East cesspool for years!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit. It seems that everything going on has some US involvement in it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
perhaps Erdogan was trying to disrupt the presence of the Muslim Brotherhood, which is the secret leadership the Globalists have planned for all across the middle-east & Egypt/north Africa...

Erdogan' attempt to oust the MB and become a sole dictator of Turkey would clash against a much-too-soon fight for power with Iran...

if the USA was secretly behind the coup attempt then the 50 or so B61 nuclear devices would have been secretly disabled from ever being operational...but left there at the Airbase storage site as a 'trigger' for the USA to invade Turkey along with the informal ally 'the Kurds' (to save the world from a nuclear madman Erdogan with Caliphate-on-his-mind)

after all, the present status-quo of Turkey being the sole Gate-Keeper of Muslim Refugees into Europe is not something that the Imperial mindset USA wants....no...the Obama leadership wants a Muslim-Brotherhood led Turkey to be the Gate-Keeper in charge

on the other hand, the whole coup was a False-Flag so Erdogan could purge all the democratic & modern thinkers from the government/armies/politics/universities/ so the neo-ottoman Caliphate based on Sharia can proceed without hinderance

I still have a nagging hunch that the Russians will force Istanbul into a city under siege/occupation to protect the Bosphorus sea lane to the Black Sea... I don't see how Russia would do that with Turkey still in NATO

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's about time the US get involved. We need to establish a no-fly zone so we can bomb government troops in Turkey. We need to arm the rebels to aid in their struggle against the brutal regime. I heard rumors that Turkish soldiers were killing babies in hospitals. Edrogan has weapons of mass destruction!

Oh, wait. Turkey is a NATO ally. Nevermind.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Personally, i think Erdogan engineered the "coup" himself to consolidate power, purge the Gulan supporters. Especially considering how "amateurishly" is was carried out.

www.al-monitor.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
2001 was the obvious start to a long term agenda of controlling the middle east.

Ever since 911, America has invested so much wealth, military and political power. . Within different regions of the ME.

It's not.going to stop until the agenda is complete. Why would powerful masters of America and global relations waste trillions of dollars,.uncountable resources (energy, food, technology,.transportation etc), and military force within the past decade and half, for nothing?

Spoiler Alert!

They wouldn't. It's to create an agenda and see it through the whole.way regardless of body count, loss of tax payer $, and resources.

It's a chess move on the global conquest of the western establishment, for those who may be oblivious to the entire occupation of ME from America.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
Wikileaks just tweeted this given the recent wiki leak on Turkey:
Yeni Safak reports General Polat had 12 meeting with Americans in Incirlic base and that US & FETÖ planned the coup.
twitter.com...

Who is FETO

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Are you familiar with Sibel Edmonds?

She was a Turkish translator for the FBI around the early 2000's and has done an amazing job bringing forth the corruption of our foreign policy. Throughout the last couple of years she has discussed how the Gulen Movement is being funded by the CIA and others to spread throughout Eurasia and elsewhere and has long ago speculated that they would be funding a coup in Turkey.

I am no fan of Erdogan, as I think his ambitions and blatant terrorism has caused much chaos in the middle east, however I believe he has been used as a pawn of NATO/American interests and now that they are done with him, we will see him Gaddafied.

People really need to research Operation Gladio B. Talk about a freaking deep state, here is a long Q&A from Sibel and James Corbett!

And here is a great discussion on the current events in Turkey.

There all rats [NATO/US/Turkey/Saudi/UAE/Jordon/Israel/CIA...ETC] on (I hope) the same sinking ship

When the ship sinks the rats scatter...

The US may or may not have been involved. But it is likely they knew of the coup and their silence was a wait and maybe it will be better attitude.

I believe they probably at least knew of the coup.

edit on 20-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Also interesting is the timing.

Made a big splash in the headlines right about the same time as 28 pages dropped.

But never mind me, I'm sure it was just an isolated incident and completely coincidental.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bg_socalif
Personally, i think Erdogan engineered the "coup" himself to consolidate power, purge the Gulan supporters. Especially considering how "amateurishly" is was carried out.

www.al-monitor.com...

Erdogan targeting teachers and professors aside from military personel supports that as well. Imo, this seems to be a power play by Erdogan.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I hope this is false. Very frightening if true. The coup would have been a good thing.

But with how poorly it was planned and executed it is a much scarier thought if you realize the US must have planned for it to fail and the purge by Ergodan is just what they were after.

If this is true it means the US was going for an Islamic Turkey?

I suppose of course the plan could reach further. Ergodan issues mass arrests and fires thousands of people alongside cutting power to a joint base housing nukes. Perhaps we will hear more about said base and nukes once the US personally is about to invade Turkey because of the former. Now that would be a good diabolical plan.
edit on 20-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join