It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Inside of a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
For those who haven't checked out this site...they've got some rather incredible stuff...

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Here is an excerpt from a General Twining memo, regarding the interior of the craft...

"(1) A doughnut shaped tube approximately thirty-five feet in diameter, made of what appears to be a plastic material, surrounding a central core (see sketch in TAB 1). This tube was translucent, approximately one inch thick. the tube appeared to be filled with a clear substance, possibly a heavy water. A large rod center inside the tube, was wrapped in a coil of what appears to be of copper material, ran through the circumference of the tube. This may be the reactor control mechanism or a storage battery. There were no moving parts discernable within the (illegible...off of page)

2). This activation of a electrical potential is believed to be the primary power to the reactor, though it is only a theory at present. Just how a heavy water reactor functions in this environment is unknown."

It goes on to describe the apparent reactor, apparent controls, etc. and is a fascinating read...

Look for the Majestic Documents section, then documents dated prior to 1948, then the Air Accident Report by Twining to Headquarters, 16 July 1947....

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oppenheimer-Einstein Draft: "The presence of unidentified spacecraft is accepted as de facto by the military..."

HillenKoetter Memo to Joint Intelligence Committee:
"...we recovered one craft, captured one.."

The Government 'hides' so much from us that its ultimately quite saddening. So much we, the public, don't know......

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Seems to describe the electrical workings of an MHD drive, as described by Nikola Tesla in the 1890s....

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What's refreshing to me at least, is that there does seem to be some technological progression on the aliens' part too, as I look through my research... There are quite a few differences between say, Twining's craft, and that described by Lazar...but many of the same principles. It's refreshing because it reinforces the idea that the aliens are not godlike...and indeed make and improve machines, just like we do, and (judging by the crashes), are not infallible....

The details of the inner sights are indeed incredible, and seem much more thorough than most I've read before...

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Quote from www.majesticdocuments.com...

"Memo to George Marshall from FDR, 27 February 1942 (49k)

...It alludes to "atomic secrets learned from study of celestial devices" and authorizes "Dr. Bush to proceed with the project without further delay." The reference to "this new wonder" is, to our knowledge, a unique phrase for the time....."

For the first time (if this document is not a hoax) I've come across information that may directly indicate that the "fire from heaven" connected to the Anti-Christ is indeed the nuclear bomb as I've suspected earlier, and further strengthens my theory that the burning rock mentioned after the sounding of the second trumpet of Revelation and the Wormwood star mentioned later in the same chapter is indeed describing nuclear attacks/accidents; end of WW2 and Chernobyl.

From Islamic sources we further learn about Dajjal (Anti-Christ) that he has this fire with him that is really in Heaven or has been obtained in Heaven (almost like an anti-version of the old Prometheus legend), and that he will use this fire in the Middle East (Syria as far as I remember) to underline his claim to be God or even mightier than God (like sentencing people to 1000+ years in prison?)
. The Koran seems to fit in nicely with Revelation about these matters, but I haven't studied it as well as I should have, I'm afraid.

In the end it seems to boil down to this: that whosoever fire off a nuclear devise in the Middle East (or elsewhere for that matter), perhaps to end a long lasting struggle between peoples about God's will with Israel/the M. East to bring about peace, is the best candidate for the Anti-Christ/Dajjal title.

I also found more to substansiate the idea that aliens and angels are two sides of the same story (though it should be mentioned that not all angels are good; the old Serpent, or the Dragon/Adversary also have an army of angels who will crash together with Great Arch Michael and his army in an enormous battle in Heaven, where Satan and his angels will be cast out of Heaven).

I also note that the name of one Dr. Bush appears several times in the memorandum. Hmmmm....... Let's see: We hear about some burning bush in Exodus, that God speeks to Moses through this burning bush in Egypt: Fire. Bush. Universal math/physics. Wonders. Egypt/Israel....... Hmmmmm........ Seems like someone is trying to fulfill or maybe even revenge something here..... Even the most horrifying....

Another interresting thing is that these documents are tagged with different classifications that these documents, when read can mean death to the reader if he's not allowed to read them. The mark of the beast is a law that means death when broken. And secrecy doesn't fit with the teachings of our great King, Jesus of Nazareth (beloved and blessed, your blood falls heavily on me. How can I ever repay you, my strength and only pride? Blessed be the woumb that conceived you!) who says that the candlelight (truth) shouldn't be hidden. And looking at how the two horns may be the Democrates and the Republicans and how he accuse people falsely and lies (like Satan, the Dragon) while he wants to portray himself as a Christian/lamb. Well we don't need to be rocket scientists to see these "coincidences".......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 19-6-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
On page three of the document Gazrok refers to there is an explanation of how there are four cavities coated with some kind of soft tissue. Wow, this looks like a transcript of a dream I've had. The first dream about UFOs I had where a man showed me a disk shaped craft. Inside the craft I saw how it was centered around some kind of engine, and below the craft the man showed me these circular extremeties that looked as if they had been crunched by a sledge hammer or shaped by the ground. The closest resemblance would be that of the foldings in your ear. Later I had another dream. This time the UFOs looked like the hot air balloons we made when we were kids out of paper. They had different colors and were all luminous. The crafts landed and me and my friend met the pilots. When I asked about how their crafts worked, one of them ran away and came back with a large display uppon which he wrote with an ink-lacking pen, but when I studied the drawing closely (the carvings the pen had made into the paper) I saw that he had drawn a Sun like model with a circle in the middle and with large numbers "beaming" out from it all around it. I have close to no knowledge about physics and have never read these memos before. Just thought you would be interrested......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I tried to start a thread like this a few weeks ago. As I'm lazy (and at work) I'm just going to reproduce my comments, below:

Hey folks,
I've been going through some of the 'majestic documents', which are claimed to prove the existence of MJ-12's UFO retrieval operations, while focusing on technical aspects of ufo operation contained within them. So far I've noticed some glaring inconsistencies, as, for exmaple, thermionic nuclear reaction, ion drive, magnetic drive, electrokinetic drive, and nuclear pulse are all mentioned as the propulsion method used by the Roswell vehicle. there are also inconsistencies in regards to fuselage shape and internal equipment...

Now, the majestic documents come from a variety of sources, so I'm not surprised that one, let's say, might claim the 'lenticular aerodyne' recovered at Roswell was a saucer that rode on artificial gravity waves, while another claims that it was a flying wing that had electrokinetic propulsion. I also believe that many of these docs are fakes made for money or works of planned disinformation. What I'm asking you guys, though, is, if you've read them, what technical 'scenario' sounds correct to you? Also, I'm generally just looking for any technical comments or observations you might have in regard to what these papers claim to document. For instance, do you think that the equipment within the aerodyne was misinterpreted at the time, so that what was mistaken for a nuclear reactor in 1948 might be known to be a 'garvitic' drive by 1968?

So far as my own thoughts go, it seems like all the docs portray a craft WITHOUT a stardrive or faster than light system onboard. It only seems to have been carrying a very advanced sublight drive, and, as one of the docs states, its lack of provisioning and berthing compartments seems to indicate that it's a short range scout... If that's so, do (or did) these craft operate from a mothership with interstellar capabilities, or perhpas launch from a base on Mars? My conclusion that the aerodyne at Roswell lacked a stardrive is based on the observation that these guys, by the 60s, had pretty much identified the function of everything on board, and only 'engines' for normal flight are mentioned.

Sure, if you think these docs are mostly fakes you may feel that it's a waste of time to skim thru them for technical details, but, remember, the most effective lie is something that is told between two truths--- disinformation often contains real, accurate information within it.

Here is a link to a site that has the docs:
www.majesticdocuments.com...

Check out the reports from Twining and the various laboratories first.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
man, that was really written poorly.. what I was getting at was that there seemed to be no stardrive or equipment needed for long-range flight on the ship... so my guess is that it was launched from a mothership or a forward base on Mars/Europa/Wherever.

Also, Kenneth Arnold's UFO sighting involved crescent-shaped craft that FLEW like saucers skipping on water... the term 'flying saucer' is a misnomer of that (though 'saucers' have been seen by people). Eye witnesses from the Roswell incident describe, varyingly, a wedge or crescent shaped ship... and a photo taken in roswell a few days before the first press release came out about the crash shows a crescent shaped vessel (I presume the shot is of the actual ship, prior to its demise)...

So, I tend to disbelieve ANY MJ12 docs that describe the Roswell ship as a classic saucer. From what I can tell, have the docs on that website talk about a 'saucer', the other half talk about a wedge or crescent shaped ship... so, my thinking is that we should take this into account when guessing which docs are fake and which ones are real.

Jim
PS Several UFOlogist have used computers to magnify the telegraph general ramey is holding in his hands at the Fort Worth press briefing. Though they have different opinions of what the teletype says, they all agree that it mentions a recovered 'disc'... with 'disc' being in parenthesis (which would seem to indicate that it was not a perfectly circular craft).

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
I tried to start a thread like this a few weeks ago. As I'm lazy (and at work) I'm just going to reproduce my comments, below:

I've been working with communication and advertising for some years and if I should give you an explanation as to why I read this article and not yours: simplicity. I never remember it myself
but if you want to be heared throw out a bait, not an explanation as to how to obtain worms (for bait
).....

Hey folks,
....So far I've noticed some glaring inconsistencies, as, for exmaple, thermionic nuclear reaction, ion drive, magnetic drive, electrokinetic drive, and nuclear pulse are all mentioned as the propulsion method used by the Roswell vehicle.

Well this is supposed to be both a spaceship and a plane. It would be natural to equip the craft with propulsion systems capable of propelling in any given environment present in this universe.

there are also inconsistencies in regards to fuselage shape and internal equipment...

....as they got longer time with the disk they learned more. They also put better skilled personell to examine the craft as time went by. I don't want to kill your arguments, but these documents seem credible enough by first glance. If there is inconcistency this may be due to the fact that: "SAC wanted to keep certain AAF personell from accessing the out-going messages from Roswell AAF to SAC HQ that would ID. AAF personell responcible for the transport........."

What you have noticed may atually be deliberate disinformation due to espionage or simply the fact that they had few ideas of what they were looking at...... Well now that I've read the rest of your article I see that you have suggested the same....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 19-6-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
....From what I can tell, have the docs on that website talk about a 'saucer', the other half talk about a wedge or crescent shaped ship... so, my thinking is that we should take this into account when guessing which docs are fake and which ones are real.

Hehe. You weren't the best in geometry in school, were you?
Cut a soucer in two and see it from the side. What do you see? A crescent. BTW. My first bike with gears was a skyblue Crescent with three internal SACHS patent gears. I think I even crashed it

Jim
PS Several UFOlogist have used computers to magnify the telegraph general ramey is holding in his hands at the Fort Worth press briefing. Though they have different opinions of what the teletype says, they all agree that it mentions a recovered 'disc'... with 'disc' being in parenthesis (which would seem to indicate that it was not a perfectly circular craft).

I also have seen sousers that are eliptical, not circular. It's common to serve fish and steak on such plates.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
but only on some documents. As mentioned, they are from various sources, so some may be more "authentic" than others.... One of my biggest concerns was one of the papers talking about computer controlled flight, and this was in the late forties! I had a problem with that statement even being an assumption. I had many other "huhs?" about that particular paper, and concluded that it was one of the "bad" ones. I merely point them out as I feel they are an interesting read. I'll leave their authenticity for you to decide, but it does seem that the organization presenting them, is making a valiant effort to prove/disprove their authenticity....

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
im reading "MJ-12" by kevin randle at the moment if i can get of this site

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Nice guy... I met him and Donald Schmitt at a convention not too long ago....fascinating gents. they both seemed to have a really good head on their shoulders, and I've loved their books...

new topics

top topics

join