It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was JFK was a body double or dummy????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Thank you

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Here's where the deception actually took place. ....

They shoot Oswald. Then they get everyone wondering if maybe Oswald wasn't the shooter. That maybe the real shooter was behind the grassy noal. Etc etc. Meanwhile the real deception isn't any of that. That the fake out.

The real deception. The coo day graw is that the one in the car was a body double or was nothing more than a life like manican.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: opethPA

*Post Removed By Staff*

Ever see revenge of the ninja ?

Look what I'm telling ull is true. How would I know any of the if it wasn't plausible. What u think I'm just making this up?

They'll never tell u the truth. U have to figure it out by reading between the lines in the event. Also u can get a hint of what happened by listening to the msm story then thinking the 180 degrees of that. The opposite. Then ur getting close. Like nice was a nice con
edit on 7/23/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Oh so the warren commission. Kinda like the official 911 commission report ? Those kind of commissions. The ones who's reports I wipe my azz with?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
also they faked his sons death. Jfk Jr. Might have tried to go public so he was also retired. Maybe not to the same vip island as the dad though. It's hard to say. But he was not on that plane most likely. Or they removed the passengers n then flew it back and then ditched the plane later

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
also they faked his sons death. Jfk Jr. Might have tried to go public so he was also retired. Maybe not to the same vip island as the dad though. It's hard to say. But he was not on that plane most likely. Or they removed the passengers n then flew it back and then ditched the plane later

No, Hillary had him killed because he had designs on running for senator of NY. She knew she couldn't beat him and he stood in her way in her rise politically. He's dead. She made sure of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Christosterone
Good God, I can't believe I'm having to tell this story again…

And that's all it is, a story. No different than other members here who give testimony that they've seen UFOs, ghosts, or BEKs. We take them at their word, but that's the only proof. To quote the mantra "pics, or it didn't happen".

I have a picture with me standing next to him...
He's wearing a gorgeous three-piece suit but was quite emaciated from the chemo-therapy…

There is zero chance I am posting a picture of myself on the Internet...
I don't even have a Facebook page...

And for what's it worth, I'm a moralist...my life is guided by the inherent morality born of every homo sapien...
I do not lie regardless of the situation...

-Chrisosterone

(post by Iamnotadoctor removed for a manners violation)
(post by lavatrance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

lava do yourself a favour and delete/edit that comment
do not stoop to their level of personal attacks

my 1st comment was sarcastic but only to drive home the point
an island of VIPs is not cost effective and is way too risky
for any government

the ridicule and mocking
shows the true character of a man
dont pay attention too it

i apologise for my sarcasm

do not let anyone stifle your own ideas

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

How would I know any of the if it wasn't plausible.

Its called psychosis, delusions.

What u think I'm just making this up?

That could be another possibility, however your approach and expression on ATS the last few months points whats said above.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

lava went quite for a while, then came back with a vengeance - how many threads in the last few days? All variants of each other...must be flag hunting

Look what I'm telling ull is true. How would I know any of the if it wasn't plausible. What u think I'm just making this up?

They'll never tell u the truth. U have to figure it out by reading between the lines in the event. Also u can get a hint of what happened by listening to the msm story then thinking the 180 degrees of that. The opposite. Then ur getting close. Like nice was a nice con

The storm drain at the grassy knoll is of interest to many is the fact that in the 1980s a section running vertically down the Grassy knoll collapsed. The Dallas Street Dept. found that someone had dug up a section of this drain pipe and cut away a piece about 2 feet X 4 feet and replaced the cut section. But instead of welding the section back, whoever did this simply replaced the section on the pipe and over time it gave way causing a collapse at that point. There was some speculation that perhaps an assassin had stashed his weapon in the drain pipe and was retrieved surreptitiously at a later date. This drain was connected to the storm drain at the foot of the Grassy Knoll.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I always wondered what Chris carter was getting at in his x-files confessions of a smoking man episode

(post by lavatrance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

The vip island is nothing. They have vast underground bunkers. A network of them. So what would a small resort cost? Peanuts. Watch the movie: Double Team staring Jean Claud Van Damn. It depicts a resort for retired world VIP's. Where do you think they get that idea from?? That's not made up. That's someone who knew about this a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

lava went quite for a while, then came back with a vengeance - how many threads in the last few days? All variants of each other...must be flag hunting

Got it, so trust random person on a conspiracy forum that claims space is fake, no nuclear weapons were ever used in WWII, healthcare is just to kill people and JFK may have been a body double because he says it's true..

Sure, why not..seems logical or at least fodder for some good memes..

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

U have to think counterintuitively. An awful lot of what were taught us lies with some kind of hidden agenda there

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

U have to think counterintuitively. An awful lot of what were taught us lies with some kind of hidden agenda there

Yet you can't prove a single thing you think is fake.

Well done.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Here's the thing. U don't have to actually prove it. All u have to do is ask urself if CTs real and or have been proven in the past? Ummmm lets see: gulf of Tonkin is one example. So that was proven to be a lie used to go to war. So r there conspiracys n CTs for sure. Then there's tower 7 that was a massive inomilly, even if nine 11 wasn't proven. But agained they used it to go to war. Where? In Iraq a country that was proven to have nothing to do with the 911 at ak. So then u look at the evidence surrounding so many things and u realize there's definitely a whole lot of lies floating around that we've been taught as truths. But why am I explaining something so elementary on a CT forum. Like what r u doing here?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So that's your whole logic for this? "Something unrelated happened in the past, so something else unrelated must have happened too".

Again, well done.

(post by DearDiary removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join