It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was JFK was a body double or dummy????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The JFK that was supposedly shot, was that either a body double or dummy???? Not the real JFK???

Maybe the real jfk was retired and sent to a resort island for VIPs??? The same one where people like Sadam, kadaffee, hitler, and others r now living on????

Because in reality there's absolutely zero 3rd party independent verification that the body was actually that of the real jfk. That's my opinion.

What do u think???

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
yes because the intelligence community
loves cleaning up after VIPs and pandering too
all their twisted tastes and mad schemes

easy just too kill them
less paperwork

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You forgot to put this on your list claiming nuclear weapons were never used in WWII, money isn't real, space is fake and healthcare just kills everyone..
edit on 20-7-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

What makes you think JFK existed in the first place?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm going to regret asking this, I'm sure...

What is your evidence of this, that leads you to believe this is even remotely plausible?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
The JFK that was supposedly shot, was that either a...dummy???? Not the real JFK???

Yes. And it was Jackie and Governor Connally who were moving the strings that made it look like he was grabbing his throat when he got shot through the neck.

They got their MKUltra training from watching the Howdy Doody show.

edit on 20-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
You forgot to put this on your list claiming nuclear weapons were never used in WWII, money isn't real, space is fake and healthcare just kills everyone..

To be fair, Money isn't really real... and the healthcare system in the US is more or less not looking out for anyones health.

But this one is pushing it

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
He's dead dude.

Even if he was a live and that day used body double he would still be old and will die soon.

OP what proof do you have on JFK being a body double or dummy?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I'm going to regret asking this, I'm sure...

What is your evidence of this, that leads you to believe this is even remotely plausible?

To piggyback this, a more thought out thread would have included some pictures to compare side by side in order to present some evidence to the idea.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Oh I believe you alright, I once saw him in Central Park, sitting across from Biggie Smalls and Tupac playing checkers together. I would've snapped a photo but reptilian men in black came out of some tree bark and erased most of my memory.
[sarc-mode off]

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Maybe the real jfk was retired and sent to a resort island for VIPs??? The same one where people like Sadam, kadaffee, hitler, and others r now living on????

Naw brother, you've got it all wrong. Politicians and celebrities don't die. They're consciousness is put into new bodies, and they live a whole new life under a new name and persona. Some become politicians and celebrities again. Others move on to different pursuits. Don't let people misdirect you into these silly conspiracy theories. Listen to me. I'll tell you the truth.

edit on 7/20/2016 by Klassified because: oops

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What makes you think JFK existed in the first place?

Does the OP exist, or is it just a rogue bot?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Good God, I can't believe I'm having to tell this story again…

I personally met the surgeon who was the resident on call the day President Kennedy was shot..
He was a luminary at my wife's medical school, University of Texas Southwestern…

Anyhow, He gave the speech at my wife's alpha omega alpha ceremony and happened to be sitting at our table for the dinner…
I am obsessed with history and was lucky enough to speak with him at length…
He could not have been a nicer man…

Lucky for me, the talk he gave to the Alpha Omega Alpha honorees was about what he did with President Kennedy's body interoperatively and postmortem…

He was the first witness called by the Warren commission(if memory serves) and had he lived through his horrendous battle with cancer, he would've loved the fact that Zac Efron played him in a movie…

Sidenote: after Kennedy was pronounced dead he sewed up the hole in his throat where he had been mangled by both the bullet and through operative measures…
This was an atypical action for a surgeon to undertake but he did so out of respect Jackie Kennedy who wanted to be alone with the body.
He did not want her looking at a mangled, open tracheal cavity...
It was from this a typical choice to "clean up the body" that many of the magic bullet theories came to pass…
But, as he told the small group of people, there was a clear trajectory and exit for every bullet…
He also relayed that to the Warren commission...

He did not make this up and was a very kind man who served to the University of Texas Southwestern for many decades as an ambassador and a teacher to countless surgeons who have saved countless lives…

-Christosterone

edit on 20-7-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
But, as he told the small group of people, there was a clear trajectory and exit for every bullet…

What were those trajectories? Did he believe the neck wound was one of entrance?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
The JFK that was supposedly shot, was that either a body double or dummy???? Not the real JFK???

Because in reality there's absolutely zero 3rd party independent verification that the body was actually that of the real jfk. That's my opinion.

What do u think???

He's 100 and living on an island with Jim Morrison and D.B. Cooper.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Good God, I can't believe I'm having to tell this story again…

And that's all it is, a story. No different than other members here who give testimony that they've seen UFOs, ghosts, or BEKs. We take them at their word, but that's the only proof. To quote the mantra "pics, or it didn't happen".

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This was over 15 years ago so forgive my aging brain which ain't what it use to be

The trajectory paths came down at the same basic angle with no exception.
The confusion for people who have not seen people shot in an OR is that after the first bullet people ALWAYS change position be it consciously or simply from the kinetic energy of the bullet...
And Kennedy received shots as his head and upper torso were bouncing around from the force of bullet strikes...
To a non physician who is not used to seeing gun shots, it may appear as if somebody was shooting him from above or from the side when it was actually the bobbing of his head and torso that caused the alternate entry/exit trajectories...

He was very clear on the bullet characteristics and the [almost exact] similarity that each made proving definitively that they came from the same weapon and general location because bullet wound patterns are very obvious to surgeons in a level one trauma center...almost like fingerprints to a trained physician…
When you see a lot of gunshots you get used to seeing and identifying whether a person has been shot by a single person or by multiple people from different locations or different caliber bullets…

Hope that helps...

-Christosterome

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I have heard stranger ideas about him.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
so they would create operation "north woods". They would send thousands to die in nam. They would create mk ultra. They would do the coldwar. They would do dozens of other things.... But not a fake hit????

The hit had zero to do with getting rid of a president. It had all to do with creating fear and trauma in the masses. People are easily controlled when they're most fearful.

So there's no need for a real hit. also jfk had no fear of going on that drive which his staff later claimed they found weird since he would have next to no protection. They wondered why he didn't try and be more protective. That would make sense if he was in on it. And or being forced into it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join