It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is satanism .... Saturnism????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
ATTENTION!!

You don't have to mock each other, just click away or play nice. Stick to the topic.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is a fantastic thread. I'm glad I stumbled upon it

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Satan is one of the wind gods, I think.

Maybe the east wind? I think the east wind is the one that is destructive.

Quetzalcoatl / Kukulkan, perhaps. Both are known as the feathered serpent and one is war and the other is wind, but in all likelihood it is the same god/spirit.

Among the Aztecs, whose beliefs are the best-documented in the historical sources, Quetzalcoatl was related to gods of the wind, of the planet Venus, of the dawn, of merchants and of arts, crafts and knowledge. He was also the patron god of the Aztec priesthood, of learning and knowledge.

Source:wikipedia

Ephesians 2:
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Then in another verse that mentions Satan (in many interpretations of the verse) it mentions morning star (morning star is Venus but was called Lucifer in morning and Venus at night before they knew it was the same body) and it mentions dawn as well: Isaiah 14:12

Some more lore around the feathered serpent is that America is supposedly named after Amaruca (land of the plummed serpent.)
edit on 7/20/2016 by Bleeeeep because: reworded it

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm talking about real beings that operate in the spiritual dimension. Satan being a fallen cherubim. Went rouge. Got kicked to earth. Eden snake story. Regained power and maybe if space is real made his way to Saturn and set that up as his "heaven" or home.

Ah.

So you're comparing a modern fundamentalist view of medieval Christian mythology with Classical Roman mythology and trying to rationalize that with your beliefs about ... other things.

I can't help you there, as none of that is correct in terms of my understanding of the world. Best of luck in your discussion.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance Because if they just used a ball, that could be any planet. Saturn is the most distinguishable. Also, you're insane and nothing you ever say will ever be taken seriously. "I don't believe in space." Hahahahahahaha! Ifspace is fake, then Saturn must not even exist... which makes your insanity also meaningless

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Just remember that "plausible" means: Seeming reasonable or probable.

That word does not fit what you said. At all.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Perhaps it's better to ask

Is Saturnism

Satanism.

Yes.

The chief fallen angel has been/will be (depending on who you ask) cast down to earth, however.

And, given that he knows his time of relative freedom to act is greatly shorter than ever, he's rather angry and eager to cause lots of blood-letting and death.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The 150 Astro-nots where all Freemasons.

Where did you get 150 from?
theres been 550 to date
List
from all nations, all agencies.

also..what material is god made out of? you break through the dome and what? endless brick wall?

I am almost positive you are either trolling, or like..maybe 4 years old.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
And, given that he knows his time of relative freedom to act is greatly shorter than ever, he's rather angry and eager to cause lots of blood-letting and death.

Gonna need to up his game given god caused global genocide and killed all people and animals except for a small family and 2 of each animal...not to mention the endless wars he decides to weigh in on, every firstborn of egypt, etc etc etc.

Satan killed what...a few people total so far? not really the greatest dark lord when the merciful god is basically the unholy blood king by comparison

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

There is no space.

Well, obviously, you're right.

Science proved that there is space is nothing.

For a long time, people believed that there was this substance called "aether" that made up space.

Then Michelson and Morley proved that "aether" doesn't exist.

So, now scientists agree space doesn't exist.

There's nothing there.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoeEleutheria

NOPE

The only thing true in that post, imho,

is that satan has to submit to Yehovah.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I think your speculations and assumptions re the timeline of the oligarchy and their dark boss

are off.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIANIt is said mankind was created as slaves to mine gold, among other things.

If that is true then one might expect to find some evidence, somewhere, of this mining operation. Guess what?

Ancient strip mining on a moon, Miranda.

Mining, power of space flight are evidenced. I can't help it if some people are frightened of the ramifications...

Someone was building something, somewhere...........

photos of moon Miranda

"God to Satan, God to Satan, tap tap tap......."

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yes everything comes down to Saturn and this crap of a matrix. However that is just the bad guys. ARK = acts of random kindness and the way back home.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

a reply to: ZoeEleutheria

NOPE

Always a great way to prove you know what you are talking about, just say NOPE, and that is that. lol.

The only thing true in that post, imho,

is that satan has to submit to Yehovah.

Humble opinion? That is a joke, you just used the digital equivalent of screaming at me and your one word opinion was nope. Satan serving God aside, which is not an opinion just what the Bible says.

Google Saturn is God and research some symbols that religion uses that are connected to the planet Saturn from ancient times.

The hexagram is a symbol for Saturn, whatever name and backstory it is given it has for thousands of years been a symbol for Saturn the planet and God.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam all revere the hexagram, the symbol of Saturn. Hindus use it also.

Just because people don't think they worship Saturn they do regardless, by deception, worship Saturn.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Eh, hierarchies... how many people would bow to anyone just cause? Out of a respect of how do you do... sure. Out of submission and slavery? No one wanting authority over others is worthy of such a title.

When ones expect such; and it doesn't happen then what has failed them other than their own expectations?

Of course one has to accept the idea of an authority over them, that has nothing to do with law that is meant to equal the entire field in equality and the freed fought to ensure it. Those fighting for in-equality are simply self serving and deserve no such respect for such hankerings.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: BO XIAN

Eh, hierarchies... how many people would bow to anyone just cause? Out of a respect of how do you do... sure. Out of submission and slavery? No one wanting authority over others is worthy of such a title.

When ones expect such; and it doesn't happen then what has failed them other than their own expectations?

Of course one has to accept the idea of an authority over them, that has nothing to do with law that is meant to equal the entire field in equality and the freed fought to ensure it. Those fighting for in-equality are simply self serving and deserve no such respect for such hankerings.

Amen. Equality is fundamental to human rights like free will is to judgement. Without equality there is no merit. The best person may not get what is deserved but denied because of a flawed ideology.

With racism taboo in public racists choose to hate religion because it's not taboo to hate religion or a single religion. Islam is the current hate fad and it is unjust but nobody gets in trouble for hating Islam as it has been planted in the mind of the dupes that Islam and terrorism are the same thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Perhaps it's better to ask

Is Saturnism

Satanism.

Yes.

The chief fallen angel has been/will be (depending on who you ask) cast down to earth, however.

This ''chief fallen angel" was named Semyaza and the story has him literally destroyed and believed to be Orion the constellation. So say the story of Enoch anyway. Destroyed is what matters here.

Which is it, has been or will be? And who is this chief fallen angel (iyo)? I know that in Judaism there are no fallen angels so what is confusing you is the term "Sons of God." That is different than angels and Christianity is dumbfounded about what to do with this so they made up the term "fallen angels."

If you read 1 Enoch all of these Egregore (Watchers) are imprisoned in the earth for all eternity until judgement comes. They have no power and are out of the picture.

There are no fallen angels because angels don't have free will like the Sons of God/Watchers so can not sin.

Again, who?

This is fantasy, you are aware right?

Even if there was a Chief fallen angel his name was Semyaza and his son is Azazel, the Watcher who is chained up inside a mountain called Dudael and has no power.

Satan is not fallen either, he just does his job.
edit on 21-7-2016 by ZoeEleutheria because: edit

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Gonna need to up his game given god caused global genocide and killed all people and animals except for a small family and 2 of each animal...not to mention the endless wars he decides to weigh in on, every firstborn of egypt, etc etc etc.

Satan killed what...a few people total so far? not really the greatest dark lord when the merciful god is basically the unholy blood king by comparison

I always enjoy common sense, which dictates all evil to Yahweh, according to Isaiah where he gleefully reminisces about being responsible for good AND evil.

And who could disagree? The psychological profile of the god of Israel is worse than every human psychopath ever...combined!!!

And people love him and despise Satan, who never did anything without permission because he can't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join