It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

recalling my best friend from the 1990's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Every once in a while I think I see her... she was with my other friend with blue eyes and blond hair. He was like a parental influence in their relationship and how they regarded me.
I broke down and cried when they parted ways.
In a melancholy memory I think of the songs he liked in his thinking of her.
Sometimes I felt that he got mad when she spent tome with me away from him...and they fought very quietly.
I thought they would be together until we all grew into old folks.
I never experienced a more balanced relationship and greatly admired their nature.
Personally I don't know what being at home with a male is supposed to be like... they don't seem to understand me either.
Lol, thanks for reading and here is some songs for my friend...
She and especially he as he seemed to be the leader of our little pack, would ask what I want us all to do sometimes in high school nights... so we played duck duck goose on the beach and hide and go seek, tag... in the dark and the winner gets a
I grew older and still never became an adult.

Thinking of a sad song in the mists,
Thank your for reading about my best friend in all the world.
Have a great full moon ATS
See you on the flip side.
I love my parents but...don't like any nosy busy bodies being weird. Good bye everyone. Comment on busy bodies is concerning neighbors trying to jump my WiFi.
edit on 19-7-2016 by peppycat because: nieghbors might be older, i have my own parents, thank you..can learn from any being.

Here is another song, she and myself were supposed to hate the ''bunheads''until the end of time together! What I became a bunhead..did she? Or make friends with our greatest insult to the pretty makeup queens following a fashion..?
We were supposed to get even..they don't even know who we were!?!
We were known as blanket blank the kids that smoke... or hardly noticed metal heads and friend.

edit on 20-7-2016 by peppycat because: nobuddy nitting and sewing

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Cheers Bro!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem thank you for the song, he is very entertaining.😊 have a good morning. I like peppy fun music. Even when I'm sad.

just notice the second video, the couple in the photos and the song remind me of two friend I know from town.
Thank you, I should call my friend soon or drop by her home.
edit on 20-7-2016 by peppycat because: forgetful mind i have

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: visitedbythem thank you for the song, he is very entertaining.😊 have a good morning. I like peppy fun music. Even when I'm sad.

Be Happy! Dont be sad. You are alive

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem I just added to the last post a sliver of reason to be happy, my friend is with a man she loves and I should see how she is doing, thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat What country in Asia are you in Brother?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem What? I'm an alien in outer space.
Should I put a more American avatar up?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: visitedbythem What? I'm an alien in outer space.
Should I put a more American avatar up?

Its ok to ot be American

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythemthat's great really great. I have mostly non American friends... lots of Latino and Hispanic friends... just kidding I hardly talk to anyone... accept if and when we see each other.
Thanks for being nice.
I'm trying to rest without sleeping.
I am an American... just didn't grow up being spoken to very much or getting an education...I am a female...I don't count.
My brothers spoke to me though.
That's where I learn how to fight.
I do love my parents however out of it they had been, don't mistake that.
Very good to me I ate food and did whatever most of the time and my mom cared by being worrisome and she knows I love her.
My parents liked to yell and scream a lot..not a bunch of quite speaking, that's why I don't get along with most folks easily. I try not to yell at people.

edit on 20-7-2016 by peppycat because: i am from an airoplane

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat my friend and me think we are the best at conversation and we like to dance... sway side step, arm swing...

top topics

join