It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I read your letter and it's sad,
I will be alone again for your sake.

Contacting you will never be done,
I am happy you spoke the truth.

I set you free to be happy,
Just know I hold no regrets.

Love is wise and has revived for you,
I poured my heart and soul into you.

If I see you again I will still feel the same,
I truely loved you and I will be the same.

I dont judge you for change...❤️

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

That's probably the saddest poem i've ever read..

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It was true, my love wrote me a note yesterday. She went back with her ex. I did have a great time with her. I am not mad just sad. Thank you for caring. Your a good person!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I am sorry to hear that, i understand how that must feel for you right now.

Take care of yourself and keep writing, it's very healing during times like these.

You're a good person too, and thankyou for that!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Honey I'm so sorry you have pain and disappointment in your life now. Why is that love always seems to come with a big dose of pain? Hm? It's like a package deal! And not only romantic love either. Even family and close friends we love can cause pain; our parents, our children.

On Joy and Sorrow
by Kahlil Gibran

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
And how else can it be?
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?
And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

Some of you say, "Joy is greater thar sorrow," and others say, "Nay, sorrow is the greater."
But I say unto you, they are inseparable.
Together they come, and when one sits, alone with you at your board, remember that the other is asleep upon your bed.

Verily you are suspended like scales between your sorrow and your joy.
Only when you are empty are you at standstill and balanced.
When the treasure-keeper lifts you to weigh his gold and his silver, needs must your joy or your sorrow rise or fall.

www.katsandogz.com...

I don't know who she is, but I'm reasonably sure it's her loss. Smile, and let yourself know that.

My best,
M.

edit on 7/20/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: cleaned up messy post and added link because everybody needs to read Gibran. :;

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Your the kindest person for what you wrote. I really thank you from all of me. People like you in the world matter the most. You really have a great heat and soul.

Thank you so much! Have a great day or night!

top topics

join