It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Censors the Right Again: Milo Permanently Banned

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Black lives matter and other established racist groups like them will never be banned despite their frequent calls for killing of whites, specifically police officers.

They fit the narrative promoted by Twitter.
edit on -050010am7kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

Gin

link   
a reply to: soulrebel11

What do you say of this? You think it's alright for her to write hateful and racist things without any repercussion? Twitter didn't penalize her for those meanwhile Milo who didn't say any single racist word got banned permanently.

link   

People should be able to use a social medium without being subjected to abuse...that's why community terms of service exist. Shes had her twitter account prior to this incident, so why is she suddenly the one who has to take responsibility and leave twitter because of what OTHER people people did to her?

I was addressing and correcting the poster who claimed that Leslie Jones spewed "vile racist" tweets. I don't care about this Milo person...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Black lives matter and other established racist groups like them will never be banned despite their frequent calls for killing of whites, specifically police officers.

They fit the narrative promoted by Twitter.

It's not like they're being arrested or anything...
edit on 20-7-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The problem with your conclusion here is that it's applied inconsistently. Which has become the typical behavior of totalitarian left wingers like yourself.

Do you keep track of the people on Twitter, their political beliefs and if they have been banned or not? You statement is absolutely ridiculous. You have no idea what you are talking about and you cannot provide evidence of such a bias on Twitter.

As for Milo, he has a track record of suspensions on Twitter because of his inflammatory and disgusting behavior. This event was just the last straw. He has had many chances and he blew it.

As for your personal attack reference to totalitarian left-wingers like me, I say grow up and quit crying like a baby. You obviously have no idea what the # you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Blatant targeted censorship.

Reading many of Leslie Jones' tweets, some of which were posted on here, she said things that were blatantly derogatory, openly racist and directly homophobic. She is literally off the #ing chain. But don't you dare criticize her, because equality.

This is another example of what is called a quantum superstate SJW, able to play both the aggressor and the victim at the same time.

edit on 20-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I saw the entire thing play out...

She's quite nasty. Why they banned him and not her as well, I have no clue.

Although some of the really bad tweets from Jones were clearly faked, her actual tweets were terrible.

If they don't reinstate Milo's account, I'm deleteing mine.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Don't worry, the Dangerous # will not be silenced.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

I don't think it's alright for anyone to write "hateful and racist things" without repercussion, but let's not pretend that the level of abuse Leslie Jones was subjected to wasn't on another level. I also don't care what twitter did or didn't do in this instance...my motive for joining this thread was to correct a false claim.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I believe those are photoshopped tweets that they have been talking about.

They are not real, from what I understand.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here is a list confirming that she did indeed make all these tweets.

#doublestandards

Gin

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You have understood wrong then. Those tweets are very real.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: introvert
The Left is not rationalizing the silencing of opponents. Milo got what he deserved for being an asshole and he lost his privilege to use his Twitter account. Someone that conducts themselves in such a manner deserve what they get and that is not limited to those that we disagree with politically.

Lots of people of Twitter are assholes. Lots of left wing assholes, but those assholes aren't being assholes in the minds of other left wingers. The problem with your conclusion here is that it's applied inconsistently. Which has become the typical behavior of totalitarian left wingers like yourself.

and you guys put the biggest asshole up for election to POTUS.....a guy that insults crippled people, mexicans, women, native American Indians, etc.....we had to listen to that asshole for a year now.....yeah right....we on the left are crying crocodile tears

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Here is a list confirming that she did indeed make all these tweets.

#doublestandards

If they are real, then she should be punished as well.

That does not negate the fact Milo got what he deserved.

link   
the day tracking tools become a commodity, all hell will break loose.

IP tracking, pinging tools, GPS meta data, those sort of tools.
racism aficionados are going to face a newer form of confrontation. it won't be digital or via Memes...

then well beg for peace and to stop all the anti this and that.
the level of derogatory and forked up sh!the blacks get on online outlets is astronomical. one day, one black mentalist will had about enough, and the outcome will be quite nasty.
edit on 20-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It confirms the fact that Milo is being blatantly targeted for censorship while people like Leslie Jones are given a free pass... because equality.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MysticPearl

Sure, lets not have him be accountable for his own actions, you know harassing Leslie Jones to the point where she quit Twitter all together, and instead blame it on a Twitter conspiracy of censoring conservatives.... He broke the rules, again, and now must suffer consequences. I'm sure you see hateful crap on Twitter all the time, welcome to the internet, and I bet those people got banned to.

Conservatives, stop playing the victim card because it's getting old and frankly no one but other conservatives care.

Conservatives, stop playing the victim card because it's getting old and frankly no one but other conservatives care.
LMAF You did not have to be so direct and blunt about it, you might have hurt some ones feelings who loves to play the victim. They love to play the victim and love to overly exaggerate in playing the victim; it is like a mental disorder or something…a pathological lying disorder to be frank.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

If it isn't already apparent to everyone in the world, some segments are more equal than others.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So the Right is now defined as one idiot on Twitter? Good to know.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

It confirms the fact that Milo is being blatantly targeted for censorship while people like Leslie Jones are given a free pass... because equality.

The actress and comedian struggled to defend herself against the racist abuse she received – including comparisons to Harambe the gorilla – after a fake account in her name began posting equally hateful messages.

An account bearing the same Twitter handle as Leslie and using her profile picture – although noticeably WITHOUT the verified blue tick – caused some confusion when it began posting and retweeting on the actress' behalf

Apparently it wasn't her account.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Back to square one.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join