It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Censors the Right Again: Milo Permanently Banned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Twitter is definately biased against anyone NOT a leftist liberal. It's just common knowledge these days. The same goes for Facebook, the media, (mostly) schools, universities, MTV, Hollywood, Late night shows, Starbucks etc etc. Anyone who says otherwise is a bold faced liar. Period.

Can you show examples? Especially of Twitter, since that is the matter at hand.
edit on 20-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Agreed, and I even remember when many of my old libertarian friends turned into offended SJW's. It felt like it happened almost overnight, it was really weird and sudden. I won't ever forget the way things used to be before half the population turned into brainwashed SJW zombies.... It wasn't long ago that there were no such things as a "SJWs"...

edit on 20-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Personal persistant observation. I don't owe you evidence, nor do I care if you don't believe it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Personal persistant observation. I don't owe you evidence, nor do I care if you don't believe it.

That is just your opinion, then. Though, you stated it was 'common knowledge' and that anyone that said otherwise is a 'bold faced liar'. That might require more proof just to back up your post.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Are you people even listening to yourselves?

I get really amused, which I suppose doesn't say much for me, when I read some of you castigating others for their behaviour, yet do the same damned thing. Except, of course, you're right and they're not.

Hate to break it to ya, but you're all mirror images of each other.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Are you people even listening to yourselves?

I get really amused, which I suppose doesn't say much for me, when I read some of you castigating others for their behaviour, yet do the same damned thing. Except, of course, you're right and they're not.

Hate to break it to ya, but you're all mirror images of each other.

Hate to break it to ya, but back at ya.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I feel like it is common sense, and I feel like anyone saying all those things aren't liberally biased is lying. (Possibly even to themselves?) Yes, that is my opinion. Great observation.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So where are the alleged racist tweets by Milo?

I have read several articles accusing him of racism but not a single racist tweet was provided as evidence.

I am sure Milo's many black boyfriends will be surprised to hear he hates black people.

If the government can force privately owned christian bakers to make gay wedding cakes even though it is contrary to their personal ideology, they sure as hell can make privately owned Twitter accomodate gay conservatives even if it is contrary to their political ideology.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Folks that are "tender" and/or thin-skinned should stay away from political discussions. Period

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm sure someone will point out some obscure explanation of how he was racist. He's obviously a mysoginist for not liking a movie, why not throw in racism to boot? I mean WHY NOT, hop on the crazy train man!

edit on 20-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Did you see me claiming otherwise?

I own a mirror, too.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I'm a fan of Milo. I gotta say, it seems like a stupid move on twitter's part, and likely politically motivated.

That aside, it doesn't really matter to me. I follow Milo on other platforms and never had a Twitter account. I don't really get Twitter, but I'm not the type to hang on every word that a figurehead puts out. That seems to be all Twitter was about.

In the end, I think Twitter will feel more pain over this than Milo.

Won't stop me from checking out his work.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Twitter has it's uses, outside of the crap-show that is what most pay attention to.

As far as Twitter, they want to see the world burn just as much as anyone else, but they have the power to mute the sane voices.

I've seen a few conservative small-time people get the ban hammer because of many people reporting them, for erroneous reasons.

If two comments, or even 4 comments is viewed as harassment, I defiantly think people need a reality check.

Just imagine if you could file harassment charges against someone with the police because you called someone on the phone one time.. /facepalm

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think I got this right when I saw it, but what I saw is Milo sharing tweets from Leslie Jones that I believe were photoshopped supposedly showing her saying some extremely racist things. I cant confirm whether it was a photoshop or posts that werent made by her, because there are some photoshops that are done so well its impossible to tell from Twitter.

I mean..I dont understand the need for that or the point of that, its harassment under their terms. He's not the only account to be taken down, I know peoples accounts that have been removed from twitter. But when its someone with a lot of followers its more likely to be reported and taken down.

I also..Just dont get the following this guy has..So he can trigger people..So what.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
The lawsuit this is going to start is going to be epic.

You might want to educate yourself. Twitter isn't a public service that everyone has the right to use. If the provider decides someone is acting against their t's and c's then they can remove them and I'm sure there is no legal recourse.

You seem very childish by your comments, I guess you think everyone is entitled to do and say what they like with no consequence. Life is rarely like that.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Typical behaviour of the Totalitarian Left.

If you can't win arguments with the opposition then silence them.

Same thing goes for the Totalitarian Right too, but there doesn't seem to be too many of them around anymore.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
" Conservatives, stop playing the victim card because it's getting old and frankly no one but other conservatives care. " Just insert BLM (and a few other groups) where Conservatives is, and there ya go.......seems EVERYONE is a wimpy "victim" now.......

American needs to grows some balls back........

a reply to: Swills

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
well, regardless of this current "drama"...one thing I learned the HARD way living in Chicago: NEVER, EVER try to out argue or out cuss or out insult an angry black woman. SILENCE is the BEST weapon. I know this from PERSONAL experience.......(This Texan has had a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG 17 years living in this hell-hole called Chicago.......)

I have NEVER called a black person (I have to use it on here or I'll get blasted) the "N word...but I have been called SO MANY things by black women that I just chuckle and walk away now.........

People, once again...the social engineers who are in the background trying to DESTROY America (and the world) ARE SUCCEEDING!!! Just read the posts on ATS and ANYWHERE now........

Peace, Ya'll

no way to win ANY argument on ATS any longer....it always denigrates into a name calling "YOU'RE A RACIST" $hit show!
edit on 7/20/2016 by Cornczech because: cause I've only had ONE cup of Java

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Someone correct me ... isn't Twitter a privately-owned concern?

I'm not sure any laws regarding "public accommodation" apply ... it's not a paid service so there's no real or implied breach of contract ... yeah, seems like The Big Twit can do what it wants with its bandwidth.

So basically liberals just need to take over everything and they can weed out all opinions and dissent that they want. Correct?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Milo actually brought up that very point in his speech at the gays for Trump party. Worth a watch.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join