It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Censors the Right Again: Milo Permanently Banned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

They don't have to take the bait. When I get pissed at a poster here and break the T&C it's my fault, not theirs. Same with Twitter.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

ATS will censor naughty words. They seem to refer to posting a picture with naughty words as circumventing censors, I don't know why they call it that.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The idea Milo should be banned for negatively reviewing her crap movie yet she should skate free while launching repeated racists and profane tweets shows just how warped the left is.

The left used to be at the forefront of free speech and disrupting the status quo. Now they've jumped to the other side and want to silence anything they deem offensive.
edit on 19-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Oh yeah, DUH. Yeah this screencap of social media, as being relevant thread 'data' was new to me this summer, but for my big megapost it all had to go in and stay in so I mostly blotted the F words so you can make out what the word is supposed to be but not actually read the letters.

He should do that because her behavior in this discussion it should stay in.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The idea Milo should be banned for negatively reviewing her crap movie yet she should skate free while launching repeated racists and profane tweets shows just how warped the left is.

The left used to be at the forefront of free speech and disrupting the status quo. Now they've jumped to the other side and want to silence anything they deem offensive.

RIGHT!

I wasn't paying attention for a few years, but back in the day during GWB I agreed with them all the time, their hair used to burst into flames anytime the Neocon post-911 policies threatened free speech. Finally this summer I got around to noticing this SJW madness, the anti-free speech stuff initially, and I'm still blown away by it. I call them the "Nu-Nazi's" now, and rightfully so.
edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

facebark

Did you do that deliberately? Knowing you, a little, it wouldn't surprise me. Laughed out loud...poor innocent cat sleeping in my lap was most annoyed...

Well played, sir, well played.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

There was just a thread about 'poor' Milo the other day. Twitter got sick of his crap and showed him the door.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He should be kicked out for pushing peoples buttons? How about her blatant racism?

C'mon, have some integrity Reldra.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
just high on crack tweeting anti-semantic, anti-gay, anti-white, hate speech. The only reason @nero was banned was because @jack is a gay lover of @deray who is a #BLM leader and for the fact that the new Ghostbusters is just a anti-male, anti-white movie.

dude..one of those "tweets" was post dated the following day..it was photoshopped crap just trolling her.

now..what is your evidence of her being "high on crack tweeting".

..look..check this link. look at the pic she links. the date on both. baph trolls were photoshopping all sorts of crap
twit

Now, back to the meat here..why did you say she is on crack and look at her with random picture of her looking up and smirking.
I will be here chilling and waiting for you to come up with some random excuse.

or just go $%&@ off back to stormfront with the rest of the internet bacteria

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He should be kicked out for pushing peoples buttons? How about her blatant racism?

Integrity...lol

Never going to happen.

It's the party line or bust.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

This thread is about 'poor' Milo. He broke the rules too many times, apparently. Twitter can kick out who they want and keep who they want. I have no idea why this Milo has gotten so much attention. His agenda seems to have worked with you and the OP.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

He got kicked for violating the T&C....again.
This time, seems perm.

Do they pick and choose? yep. Is it unfair? perhaps.
But just because Milo, Person X, and Person Y all break T&C and only Milo gets banned doesn't make his ban wrong..just makes the people with the hammer skewed.

I dont find myself in agreement with Milo often, but I am a fan of his right to speak. Especially in places like universities and such, but if he uses a private service, and breaks the terms (repeatedly) while ultimately just using his platform to focus attacks on specific people...yeah, not really gonna shake my fist at the man for enforcing their rule on him specifically.
He knows it would eventually come to this. he jumped over "the line" many times, and knew full well he was under a microscope from managment..he flew too close to the sun, his wings melted. let it be a lesson for future "provocateurs" I guess.
Now lets hope they refocus and start shutting down some of the more obnoxious blm racists to counter any claim that they have it out for whitey/conservatives.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Integrity...lol

Never going to happen.

It's the party line or bust.

The party line is what? Pointing out that Twitter can do what it wants? ATS can do what it wants. Same thing.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Well, twitter has that right.

But it also shows that a major social media outlet is biased.

Really can't trust anything anymore.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Annee

They don't have to take the bait. When I get pissed at a poster here and break the T&C it's my fault, not theirs. Same with Twitter.

Oh No! They absolutely do not have to take the bait.

They should of spent a few years on here for training first

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I know this is probably off topic, but I just wanted to say that for all the biased websites, ATS works very hard to be unbiased.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

ATS will censor naughty words. They seem to refer to posting a picture with naughty words as circumventing censors, I don't know why they call it that.

Because the censors can't read pics.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Twitter is definately biased against anyone NOT a leftist liberal. It's just common knowledge these days. The same goes for Facebook, the media, (mostly) schools, universities, MTV, Hollywood, Late night shows, Starbucks etc etc. Anyone who says otherwise is a bold faced liar. Period.

edit on 20-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I know this is probably off topic, but I just wanted to say that for all the biased websites, ATS works very hard to be unbiased.

True. ATS is a rare gem left in a world of insanity. I really hope it stays that way.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Tell that to privately owned christian bakeries.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join