It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation of the Big Bang Using the Standard Model of Cosmology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

"Before we get into it, I have no explanation of what created the singularity that created the big bang."

That may be the previous universe and associated mass after the big crunch?

Cycles, everything moves in cycles, even universe.
edit on 20-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

i recommend you read the thread in my signature to get a glimpse into gravity, time, dark matter

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

LoL

Shut up and/or prove you supposed devices work, and there reasoning under laboratory conditions.

We have been here on may occasions.

Where are you now!!!

Same place!

Or do they still not fit or are un-transportable.............even through time and space?

edit on 20-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

he he. this is what happens when the hypothetical and theoretical is taken as literal.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Lol are you effing blind. watch all the videos on the thread in question

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
God came and planted our DNA into jungle humans

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
So the atoms, motion, friction, light came from nothing?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
I mean.. you either started with everything, or you started with nothing right? It wasn't created.. it just was.

As others have stated, a zero energy universe is also possible, which means the big bang created an equal amount of negative and positive energy. And mass is equivalent to energy. You cannot have mass without having energy.

So we have this object floating in space.. it is very small..but very massive, there is no light..

You just stated "it took up no space.. because all of space was within it", that means it cannot be "floating in space" or rotating or anything such thing. You're describing a singularity within some type of void which randomly decides to release photons and begin expanding for no apparent reason. Many people believe in that ridiculous view of the big bang though, the singularity-inflation model has always been very popular and still is quite popular, so it's not really your fault for conceptualizing the big bang that way. I just think it's a blatantly incorrect and outdated model.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Yeah I see what you mean. It's crazy how we are born and then we ask questions we should've known a long time ago

top topics

<< 1   >>

join