It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Stage and the Two Pillars Jachin and Boaz

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't doubt that people at the highest echelons of power are practising occultists but this one is too vague for me..

It's more interesting to me how the stars in the GOP elephant are upside down. They changed it a few years ago.

The cognitive dissonance of republican Christians is astounding. They see the devil everywhere but when their political party changes the orientation of the stars on their symbol to mimic an upside down pentagram you can hear the crickets. They'll complain about Satanism in role-playing games and rock music but they don't find anything strange about this change.

Meh..

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Let me ask you this...

Is Solomon's temple specific to Freemasonry or do other mystic groups use Solomon's temple in the magickal practice?

As the presenter of this thread and theory, it is your responsibility to provide such details to corroborate your speculations and connect your dots.

The Pillars were originally used by the Hebrew-Israelites, are we to say they are nefarious? Kabbalists use the Pillars, are we to say Jewish mysticism is nefarious? Are we now to assume that this is all a Jewish conspiracy?

The Pillars are also represented in the Tarot, Golden Dawn, OTO, and BOTA, among others.

Can't you see how right now she is speaking at the entrance to the temple?

It's so obvious right in your face it's incredible.

No this isn't all specific to the Masons.

There are other mystery schools out there.

"Mystic groups" and "Mystery Schools"??? When presenting your speculations, it would help to be specific instead of using umbrella terms hoping something will stick. Or else you'll end up chasing Freemasonic and Satanic figments of your imagination, just like you did with the Gotthard Tunnel, instead of seeing the obvious show of Neopaganism.

In addition, did you take note of all of the many speakers, commentators, and guests who stepped foot on that stage? If the sides of the stage represent Jachin and Boaz as you claim, surely, the uninitiated would not be permitted to step foot on hallowed ground, speak on the porch, or enter the Temple. Are we now to assume that those many people are all initiated, and if so, to which society?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

There are factions within TPTB.. you would have to ignore a great deal of evidence to believe that one of those factions isn't Jewish. White Europeans may comprise several factions but I would bet my left nutsack that one of them is Nazi like and it dominates the military industrial complex including the black projects and it's probably connected in some way to a breakaway civilisation.

The Jewish faction seems to dominate media, Hollywood and to some extent academia and banking.

These groups are probably in open conflict with each other to a certain extent, always vying for power amongst themselves but still cooperating in their plans for the World.

ProtoplasmicTraveler had some great threads, he was of the opinion that the Romans made a deal with the Jews and that this pact has continued to this very day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All Roads Lead to Rome.. probably the best thread on this whole site.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I am extremely familiar with the thread, which is the reason I said in this thread, "All roads do not lead back to Freemasonry"

My argument is not in denying globalist or totalitarian influence, but rather, my argument is against the erroneous interpretation of symbols, astrology, and ill-fitting puzzle pieces.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I see it as we have a person who is interested in the subject, and if given the right information, may decide to find out the truth, by becoming an initiate. He wouldn't be making all these threads if there was no interest. I wish everyone was interested in learning all the "secrets". The world would be a much different and better place.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Excellent deduction. This was the case in my situation. Conspiracy Theories sparked my interest in such topics, but also deluded my understanding until I began sincere unbias research. I once took secret societies and Mystery Schools as sinister, but now count myself among the Initiates.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
... but I would bet my left nutsack ...

Hold the phone...you have TWO nutsacks?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Haha, that's just a phrase I.. wait, why I have I heard that phrase so many times? I guess it just stuck. People say that, I guess it makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Aahh.. yeah.. I just think a lot of people choose to completely ignore the role that Jews have played in the New World Order agenda because of charges of anti-semitism. It's not a valid accusation though, they're a powerful group for sure but they're not the only one by far.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nah, they say that they'd give their (insert side here) nut/testicle, not nutsack

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think people are just reading too much into things again, but that's just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

...Make no mistake about it tonight is a ritual and I believe Trump will without a doubt be the next president.

Having read this last July 2015 along with the predictive programming of Madam Secretary I'd have to disagree with you. It's my feeling that Trump is a shill for Hillary. That's why he's basically winged it from the get-go saying everything to cause as much controversy as possible and offend as many people as possible, and thus come across as an unstable and even dangerous prospect. That he's gotten this far I think he didn't plan on, since the hidden agenda (according to the "conspiracy theory" published on Henry Makow's site last year) was to follow the modus operandi Perot used in 1992 to split the GOP vote and get the Clinton's elected. That history nigh almost repeated imo confirms the basis to this theory. And that he gained widespread traction in spite of his unrelenting abuse he likely thought he might actually have a shot at winning the Republican presidential nomination and become the next POTUS, and hence decided to go for it and to hell with the plan. Therefore, imo, it'll be a close race, but Hillary will be the next POTUS. Either way, however, I reckon whoever does win come Nov. 8, will be the leader America deserves and that'll be bad for America in the long term...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If I'm telling you I've heard it a thousand times I've heard it a thousand times.. You don't know what I've heard, googling it confirms this phrase is commonly used.

www.google.se...=%22my+left+nutsack%22

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Okay, okay, I didn't mean to offend you...sheesh.

Use the phrase if you want to, it's just anatomically ridiculous, and since "I'd give my left nut," sans "sack," is also commonly used (and more common, in my experience), it might be worth swapping to a different one.

Now I have the visual of two nutsacks dangling around...thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I already agreed it makes no sense.. just saying I've heard it enough times that that's what appeared from my subconscious mind..

Or maybe I'm a mutant, who knows, four balls is better than two right? Probably not.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Not if you were to get kicked in all four.

Can't. Even. Imagine.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join