It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Stage and the Two Pillars Jachin and Boaz

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It actually means 'knowledge of the hidden' and it really has nothing to do with half assing ritual.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Check it out.

It's very obvious.

They even have the copper/ gold color all over everything when people are speaking with a big box on the screen right behind the speakers making it look like an entrance.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
....when people are speaking with a big box on the screen right behind the speakers making it look like an entrance.

I just put it on and Paul Ryan has the Capitol Building behind him. Not exactly box like in appearance, is it?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You have to ignore the outline of the box right behind the speaker willingly in order not to see it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

My God!

At the top of the pillar image is the Latin word "SUPERIUS" in the center of the GOP stage is the word REPUBLICAN, a word containing the letters UPERIU, bookended... oh my God, bookended by an S and an S, and EVERYBODY KNOWS 'SS' IS FROM NAZI GERMANY!!!!

MIND BLOWN!

:rolleyes

I think you might be reading a bit too much into this symbolism bahookey, man.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Take a screen capture and show us because I just switched from FOX to CNN to MSNBC and they all have the same background, the Capitol Building.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

(post by onequestion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So in your opinion, hypothetically what do you think will be Trump's true intentions if he is elected, due to him being accepted by tptb? Do you think he would be a good change, or just another puppet that would be no different than Hilary? s+F
edit on 19-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So then there's nothing in occult about occult symbolism er method and 'it' being hidden in plain sight? I have crates full of some choice books (official masonic, Manly P Hall, etc, etc) from this stuff but haven't opened them in forever, so can't recall where to cite, but I've seen some clear stuff about this before.

I don't have "TV". I haven't for over 10 years.
edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
delete
edit on 19-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

What do you expect them to do just come out right and have a massive open ritual in plain site?

No.

They hide some of what they do in plain site to poke fun of the slaves.

Why not, the Dems did it in Denver? The PTB did it with that stupid tunnel opening, Music awards and superb owl are in your face. I think a lot of stages have two tall columns regularly. I am very into symbolism, and this is a bit reaching in my book.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I always enjoy these types of threads and theories but I think this is a bit of a stretch. The symbolical pillars are the only connection between the image and the RNC stage?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

All roads do not lead back to Freemasonry. Jachin and Boaz is a blind grasp at straws. The symbols of Freemasonry are held in respect, not flaunted for show or entertainment.

As far as trying to decipher cryptic symbolism,... if there were any there, I'd say it was in the form of the solar disk, lunar disk, Taurus/Bull, horned deity, or the cow horn crown,... all of which, being either Sun or Moon, Male or Female, Generative or Procreative. And did you notice, in the numerics of the Stars and Stripes, 3-3-3 (half of 6-6-6), or 3-2-2 (S&B), or is it 3-5-5 (3+5+5= 13)?

edit on 7/19/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

"Hidden in plain sight"? Nope. Just "hidden". (Occult=secret). As an occultist myself, I can tell you this. 1. If I felt the need to decorate the stage with occult symbolism for some purpose, I could do it much more subtly. If it's to brainwash the masses, it would be far more effective to use Jungian symbolism than that of any particular magickal school, assuming you want to affect the widest possible audience. And 2. If you're not trying to brainwash the masses, there is absolutely no reason to include occult symbolism in the public sphere. Rituals work better when nobody sees them or knows about them. If they were going to do a full moon ritual, they would schedule it for some other time and do it off camera, where everyone can focus on the only goal (ritual) to the exclusion of all else, and without any prying eyes, because anyone who starts poking their nose in a ritual after its done can totally negate the effect.

Magicians say to know, to dare, to will, and TO BE SILENT, because the time period after a ritual is completed but before its magick has worked is the point when it is most fragile and most easily destroyed by the wrong kind of attention.

Now, if they WERE trying to magickally brainwash everyone, they would use pretty much the exact same repertoire as modern day advertising companies.... Oh wait, they were. So are the Democrats. Nothing Occult there, just more selling buulsheet.

However, I DO believe in signs. So if the random catchy display advertisers set up to convince you to vote for some guy JUST HAPPENS to look exactly like a gateway to another world, yes it might be a sign that he will get elected and kick start a new era (for better or worse). But I don't see this as nefarious use of black magick, I see it as a Universe made of mirrors where everything accidentally reflects its own nature if you know how to look. So that's ominous in its own way.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

Excellent post. I agree, if any ritual takes place tonight, it's not going to be in full view of the public. But there won't be any in the first place. As you so very eloquently said, everything reflects its own nature. The problem is, people seldom know to look because they're easily distracted by the bright and shiny, the seemingly obvious. As is the case here.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Im glad someone started a thread on that entrance of his. While you note the Masonic and Biblical associations, I noticed commonality with big time wrestlers making their grand entrances. Myself, I thought the bit, cheesy. But that's show biz I guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So then there's nothing in occult about occult symbolism er method and 'it' being hidden in plain sight?

No, then it would not be hidden. The whole point of the ritual is to teach the initiate, to the uninitiated it would be meaningless.

I have crates full of some choice books (official masonic, Manly P Hall, etc, etc) from this stuff but haven't opened them in forever, so can't recall where to cite, but I've seen some clear stuff about this before.

Post it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Dude,
if you knew the truth, you'd laugh too. Remember, just ask.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Dude,
if you knew the truth, you'd laugh too. Remember, just ask.

It really is that simple. If one knew the actual symbolism of the pillars and temple, this thread would not have been created. I am not familiar with any system using the porch or pillars to proclaim a ruler or the Ascension of a new leader.

edit on 7/20/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join