It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glass in a Sandwich

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: georgeglass
a reply to: Mrgone

I read the post.

Why do you believe what the police say if they follow your point of view but want them dead if they disagree?

To me you act like a spoiled brat.

Just my opinion.
Not sure where you are getting that i want cops dead. I did mention my good friend of 20 years is a cop right? *checks his own post above.* Yep. Didn't say anything about killing cops.

Are you tolling me? Can't tell

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No.

Not trolling.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Could be an accident. I've had glass in food from a Chinese restaurant before. Looked like windshield glass. does happen from time to time.

Windshield glass in a Chinese Restaurant meal before?

How is that an accident?

Isnt he from glascow?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No.

Not trolling.

then you must be posting from happy hour because I'd love for you to show me in my posts were i said i wanted to kill cops.

Go ahead.
edit on 07Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:50:41 -0500320167America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've bitten into a sandwich with glass in it at a restaurant and broken a tooth nd cut my tongue. Turned out to be from a pickle jar. It happens. However, if this was intentional, it's horrible.

a reply to: projectvxn

Re: Alton Sterling...was his charge for just having a young girlfriend or was this actually more serious? I haven't seen anything definitive on this other than when he was 21 , in 2000, he has intercourse with someone under 17.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone

No.

Not trolling.

then you must be posting from happy hour because I'd love for you to show me in my posts were i said i wanted to kill cops.

Go ahead.

Okay. You never said you wanted to kill a cop.

Is it that #ing important? Move on. You are beginning to piss me off.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone

No.

Not trolling.

Go ahead.

Okay. You never said you wanted to kill a cop.

Is it that #ing important? Move on. You are beginning to piss me off.

You guys need to calm down or you will end up with warnings and post bans. ATS doesn't do the arguing personally thing that well.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

We are on page 2 after all!

By the looks of other topics pock marked with Mod-removed posts, we will have only blank threads soon
edit on 7192016 by Butterfinger because: words

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I tell you what. If i ever.. EVER get glass in my sandwich someones going to get it back much worse. Thats straight up attempted murder if intentional. Id rock that orange jumpsuit like a baller.

I hope the police investigate the entire staff that was there that day and make a example out of them. HAve them stand outside each day with a sign. I tried to kill a cop by putting glass into his food. I am a horrible person who does not deserve to live.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: re phrasing

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Seems we think alike in these matters...

I don't wrestle.. All I have is finishing moves

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Feed the person that did the food prep the same!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaidShill
A tweet by Columbus PD at that link says they have no reason to believe it was intentional at this time.

I sure hope you're right.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Stop the stupid hate!

What makes a black man who shoots a white cop any better than a white cop who shoots a black man?

Stupid #!

Just stop!!!!!

There are also plenty of black people who shoot black cops and vis versa, sometimes people it is not about color at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I really wish we weren't talking about race.

Because black people aren't the only ones killing cops.

(post by Mrgone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Could be an accident. I've had glass in food from a Chinese restaurant before. Looked like windshield glass. does happen from time to time.

Windshield glass in a Chinese Restaurant meal before?

How is that an accident?

It was in the rice. My guess is the truck carrying the rice might have crashed and somehow the rice got contaminated. Who the hell really knows what happens before your rice gets here in the UK.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
"Sandwich in a glass" sounds like someone has been playing with the Bass-O-Matic again!

Says something if it was accidental either way

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

low that is digging deeper. Good work. OP should maybe think about changing the accusation of fowl play? Maybe?

No.

It is my belief that this was intentional. If it is proven accidental I will not hesitate to make the requisite update.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

low that is digging deeper. Good work. OP should maybe think about changing the accusation of fowl play? Maybe?

No.

It is my belief that this was intentional. If it is proven accidental I will not hesitate to make the requisite update.

Not going to apologize for trying to infer that i want dead cops in front of the class.? No?

The friend I've talked about whose a cop? He's also my martial arts instructor. So it's obvious you didn't read what i wrote. You just accused me of wanting dead cops. When you make that accusation to me you show your ignorance.

I'm a marine. When Marines screw up we have a pretty good history of policing or own. You should consider how ignorant you sound when trying to be an Internet tough guy. Cops should be policing there idiots too. Otherwise crazy people see the bad and take action where they haven't.

Hmmm.... well, you may be young so I'll let your disrespect slide. But you'll get none in return. You got give to get, chuckles.

Toodles

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I think you got the wrong poster.

I never made that insinuation.

Also the poster you're referring to has been banned.
edit on 19 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join