It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the GOP ATS posters!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: BubbaJoe

that is not bought...it is called Licensing...it is a way to make money. Who does not want to make money?

It is bought and paid for, whatever you want to call it. If the Koch brothers want to make a donation to the Donald he is bought. He has bragged about buying politicians and favors, and you think he can't be bought?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Ah ... "Making American Great Again" = Restoring dreams of the Thousand Year Reich.

Thanks for dropping the pretense.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
... and for those of you equating jokes about a spray tan with 300 years of racial discrimination ... keep it up.

... and please, while you're at it, make more sexist jokes about Hillary's age, appearance, and of course, pantsuits.

You're doing the Democrats work for us.

PS: Might want to drop the "victim" crap ... you're not very good at it and it makes you sound more than a little SJW.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I didn't see you in the thread about the Convention, or I would have personally offered you congratulations on your candidate. You're another long-term Trump supporter, and if for no reason other than your consistency, you deserve that.

So, congrats!

I look forward to arguing more than empty platitudes and mindless propaganda with you in the near future!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
... and for those of you equating jokes about a spray tan with 300 years of racial discrimination ... keep it up.

... and please, while you're at it, make more sexist jokes about Hillary's age, appearance, and of course, pantsuits.

PS: Might want to drop the "victim" crap ... you're not very good at it and it makes you sound more than a little SJW.

Everyone is a victim of the liberal agenda, even the liberals who don't understand the world around them

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre

Everyone is a victim of the liberal agenda, even the liberals who don't understand the world around them

Right, right ... and the great wonders the Republican Congress was going to accomplish? Utterly non-existent.

PS: See reference above to "empty platitudes."

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hmmmm.. I'm an ATS'er, but not really a GOP kind of dude.

In fact, I voted Obama, Johnson, and now Trump. Been a bit crazy over the last 8 years. I've read about that pendulum effect, and it would seem to be right if my past voting habits are any indication.

I have really enjoyed watching this unfold. I've been laughing almost daily, I watch Hitlery's speeches and just love the helpings of fear she throws to the crowds. How Trump and this populist wave is sooooo dangerous. I can't help but laugh at the anti-Trump folks here who have mini-heart attacks at every little thing that Trump does or says.

Isn't it strange that all the way through this, Huff-po has been one of the best places to get Trump news? I think it is their nonstop coverage and disdain that really sealed the deal for me.

What I don't get, is why more people aren't happy that the GOP from now on will be a different party. I never identified with the GOP. Now, it's been hijacked by a populist movement that really wants this place to get better. I helped that happen. Feels good.

My wife is for Trump now, she was a Bernie supporter.

I told her to try something, because she didn't believe me when I told her that I can't find any common folk that support Hitlery.
You guys can try it as well if you use Facebook.

Go to Donald's official FB page, and see how many friends you have that "liked" his page. Do the same for Hitlery. She was shocked to find that out of all of her mainly liberal friends, nobody "likes" Hitlery. She had twenty something friends that "liked" Trump". About the same for me.

Might not be the same for everybody, but it would be interesting to look a little deeper into.

Sorry, rambled a bit.

Still, exciting times.

Strap in folks. Gonna be a Trumpy ride!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Right, right ... and the great wonders the Republican Congress was going to accomplish? Utterly non-existent.

Takes two to be obstructionist. The president vetoed everything they tried to pass so it is not just their fault.

Also The only ones keeping the black people down now are their own leaders making bank off their own ethnicities suffering. SO its actually more like up til the civil rights act was passed they were oppressed.
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: Modified meanings and wordings

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So you're saying Obama supporters only voted for him because he is black? Sounds a bit racist if you ask me. I'm sure Obama supporters voted for him because he talked a good game at the time just as Trump is doing with his supporters.

If race was a motivating factor in who got elected then Ben Carson would still be in the race. Obama got elected for his supposed policies (which he went back on like every other politician), not because he was black. That's an ignorant statement.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

After they tried to demonize from both sides what exactly a TEA party was,it's true.
I hope Trump makes the cut.
edit on 20-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Takes two to be obstructionist. The president vetoed everything they tried to pass so it is not just their fault.

Also The only ones keeping the black people down now are their own leaders making bank off their own ethnicities suffering. SO its actually more like up til the civil rights act was passed they were oppressed.

What did they send him, again? Get real. Mitch McConnell stated clearly in 2009 that the only important thing to the Republican party was to do everythign they could to make certain that Obama failed. He tried to cooperate with them on the ACA and look what he got for his trouble ... it's the Republican healhcare plan (ala Romneycare and the Heritage Foundation) that they refused to support 100%.

Don't hand me that. If the Republicans are too incompetent to even pass legislation to send up, they don't deserve the trust that so many Americans put in them.

I have no idea why you're going off on garden-variety right-rhetoric about American Blacks. Habit, I supppose.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

We keep having to vote for people you wouldn't trust alone in your house.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He never blamed anyone. He only worked his Ass off fighting a rising tide the whole time and oh will ya looky there...
He overcame it all and fortunately for America is leaving it in a way better condition than he found it.
Facts are facts. And that is a F A C T
edit on 7202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 7202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

NO not at all, many times the military has denied the President's wishes,either by obstruction or simply refusing a dumb order.
edit on 20-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Is saying it racist, or is the act? I am not a racist is stating a fact. Obama had the highest black voter turnout ever. If you do not think there were black people who voted just because he is black you are simply fooling yourself. I have no issue with it. I would think they would. It would be an accomplishment for the black community.

Ben Carson should have been his VP pick. However, if he did, he would have been blasted by the left for using Race to try to win even thought it is a good choice. You know how the world works today. Ben Carson is also not promising everything for free like Obama did.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

But those people who voted for him based on his skin color were not everyone who voted for him, you generalized all Obama supporters as people who voted based solely on skin color. That's generalizing using race as the generalization, that's racist. Plenty of white people voted for Obama but I guess they don't matter, we're only talking about the black people who voted because he was black, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

An interesting counter-point would be the number of White people who voted for the White candidates because they were White.

Funny that never gets mentioned, eh?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

An interesting counter-point would be the number of White people who voted for the White candidates because they were White.

White people didn't vote because of colors.

They voted on ISSUES.

LOL.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

White people didn't vote because of colors.

They voted on ISSUES.

LOL.

I appreciate that is your opinion.

You have no evidence for it, however.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join