It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the GOP ATS posters!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I cannot stop laughing. Thank you for your ever brilliant and fulfilling posts!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nice - like it metafuchs.
Just have to withstand the very serious accusations against Trump now. No steaks, and the same speeches, plus he used a song illegally! These are serious charges from the left it must be said.

link   

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

I cannot stop laughing. Thank you for your ever brilliant and fulfilling posts!

Ya, I suppose it's funny.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Laugh as the policies you want adopted get voted in

Or more likely blocked and deadlocked in hostile congress!

originally posted by: matafuchsmaking America GREAT AGAIN! 

Hope and change ! Hope and change!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I am thankful for this thread.

I was trying to find a good way of showing some younger people in my life why it is a good idea to stay in school, get an education and stay away from drugs.

Aw shucks should have created a government program fraught with fraud,waste, and abuse that robs from the haves, and gives to the have not, and spend billions to make people 'smart'.

Oh wait been there done that.

Nothing says supremacist like one that goes around touting they are 'smarter' than everyone else.
edit on 19-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
So will he be joining the BLM movement now? How will he react when people point at him and call him my African American.

edit on 9200000005331America/ChicagoTue, 19 Jul 2016 16:04:53 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

#orangelivesmatter

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
As much as he sucks up to the banks he should be used to that salty taste by now.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

2066 here we come!

Will he divide his gene-seed across 20 champions, who in turn create legions of superhumans to conquer the galaxy and finally build a wall across the Eye of Terror!

edit on 7192016 by Butterfinger because: funny pic fail

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh man.

Please don't say "hope and change".

Please?

I really don't care who is in office just as long as they leave me the #### alone!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh man.

Please don't say "hope and change".

Please?

I really don't care who is in office just as long as they leave me the #### alone!

End of the day who ever you vote in going to disappoint you.

When it comes to politics keep you expectations low.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Well, I am enjoying your 'plagiarized' thread, but are there even any Republicans on this site? I don't know of any posters that identify as Republican. Conservative maybe, Libertarian maybe, but not GOP.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Trump? No thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh I can think of a few..

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I don't think anyone has actually SAID they are GOP, but you might be right. I know a lot of us lean left or right, but few of us cats here on ATS are dumb enough to be part of the problem.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm actually looking forward more to the democrat

"Make America A Sandwich" convention next week.

Talk about funny and fuming leftists!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Would this be like the constant whining we have been hearing from the GOP for almost 8 years now?

Yes, we were trying to drowned out Obama's constant crying "It's Bushs' fault!!!" Luckily, he only has a few more months to blame Bush for all his failures. Then he can spend 300 days a year on the golf course instead of just the 250 he does now.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm actually looking forward more to the democrat

"Make America A Sandwich" convention next week.

Talk about funny and fuming leftists!

No its going to be th e "make america a Glass filled sanwich" convention next week. And WIth a Period blood flavored drink fresh from clintons herself.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Finally something yo say that doesnt make my blood boil. Sorry.
the rest is directed to the OP

What is it this time? trickle down economics again? Voodoo economics. He is just going to bring back all the jobs youre party paid to leave and be the savior.

He hates Unions, which you like because nobody deserves to make a decent wage, except yourself of course.

He talks a good talk, I will give him that. I consider voting for him because of that. But... poor man want to be rich, rich man want to be king and the king aint satisfied til he rule everything.....

he wants to rule the world. it is an ego trip and you people want to give him the authority to launch nuclear weapons. Think about that a second.

If the president orders a nuclear strike orders have to be followed. You want him going off half cocked and nuking somebody?

The democratic party may not share all my values, but the republican lol... you brought out 16 contenders and a circus side show freak won. Most your party hates him. You love Palin and Bachman.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join