It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Good Disinfo Example

page: 1

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:17 PM
Very nice example how disinfo works. First the Narrator starts with general truths. He starts with 99% truth 1% crap.Soon he will pass to 95% truth 5% crap. Yet following a bit he will drop to 80%/20%, 70%/30% until the middle and afterward of the video where I hear every second word to be subject to ideocracy. Watch, observe, learn how to recoignize these people.

Disinfo attempt

Crushed by

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:29 PM
You REALLY want us to sit through nearly two hours of video because you make some vague statement about disinformation? What is this about? What "disinfo" do you mean? Tell us something about it because at this stage there is no good reason to pursue watching this stuff with so little explanation on your part.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
a reply to: schuyler

I do not want you to do anything you don't like, especially for me, sir. Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
FFS this has to be the worse post yet, any if you want to know how dis info works check this link out. It can be read in about 5 mins.
edit on 19-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:53 PM
Its also becoming obvious some people have multi accounts here giving themselfs stars and flags

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:08 PM
I am unable to listen but I am going to place a bet given the description of the video. This is narrated by some person in public office?

President Obama? Hilary Clinton? Could it be .....nevermind.

new topics

top topics