It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-Backed ‘Moderate Rebels’ Behead Palestinian Kid For Being ‘Pro-Assad’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: buster2010

No. The republican part has never switched since Lincoln and the other republicans formed it.

That is a load of crap.

Why am I not suprised ilsamists and their apologists are so willfully ignorant and spread disinfo regarding other aspects of history?

I think whatever blog you're getting your history from is skipping over the 40's and 50's. There was a HUGE exodus as the republicans started taking a platform that worked against civil rights while the dixiecrats left for them.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

You are the one using blog-style hyperbole, false equivalence and revisionist history terms like "dixiecrat".

Anybody with half a brain can see you for what you are.
edit on 19-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Abysha
Anybody with half a brain can see you for what you are.

Precious?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Once more proof that SRCC-forces ARE NOT MODERATE REBELS!

Against all warnings(!), the U.S. Gov still supported them with U.S. taxmoney, weapons and intel in order to topple Assad. At what cost? This is absolutley HORRIFIC CRUELTY!

How can any U.S. citizen stand for this?!

*Seriously? You lot are making THIS into a left/righ-wing issue? Don't you have any decency whatsoever??

I'm out. This is the worst thing I've seen in a while. Disgusting.
edit on 19-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Spacespider

Nice try rubbing some evil on US
The only evil here is the Islamic state and its bloodthirsty religion

So you are totally clueless about everything you posted. Everything the other posters said about America helping these terrorist groups is true try doing a little research. And as far as the religion being bloodthirsty there are well over a billion Muslims who are not hurting anyone that proves you wrong.

Try and turn on your TV once awhile.. Stop shutting your eyes from the terror that is being preform right in-front of you eyes, muslims have declared war on everyone even their book of peace even say so.

And its not a war not like any other and the islam is winning, slowly but steady.

To many high on life people refuse to believe in the idea of a relegion could give birth to this, and instead call these slaughters a isolated incident, and as long not every muslim is pure evil.. we shall do nothing except sing songs and plant flowers.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

Once more proof that SRCC-forces ARE NOT MODERATE REBELS!

Against all warnings(!), the U.S. Gov still supported them with U.S. taxmoney, weapons and intel in order to topple Assad. At what cost? This is absolutley HORRIFIC CRUELTY!

How can any U.S. citizen stand for this?!

*Seriously? You lot are making THIS into a left/righ-wing issue? Don't you have any decency whatsoever??

I'm out. This is the worst thing I've seen in a while. Disgusting.

Your eyes been wide shut to all the attacks that happened in France? Cut off genitals stuffed down peoples mouths as they video'd it back to their ISIS masters? 80+ Pedestrians turned into squashed road kill? How about the Mother and three daughters, the youngest being 8 years old, repeatedly stabbed brutally for wearing revealing cloths by the Islamic immigrant?

Your fake outrage is falling on deaf Western ears.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If you can be held accountable for your political stance at 8, you can get married too.

Among everything, those animals dont have a concept of innocence, and really believe you can make life altering decisions as an adult at 8 years old.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Russia would actually be on the side of this child, yet they're often labelled the evil ones.

The perpetrators here who beheaded a child after simply accusing him of being pro-Assad, are backed by the West.

Of course the larger picture says, no matter which side you support, both are f'ing sick, barbaric, and the Middle East at large is stuck in ancient times due to their toxic religion and stone-age customs. Doesn't matter so much which side you support, both will do this to the other.

edit on 19-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh another dead person. Too bad... so sad. Condolences for their family. Moving on.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Your eyes been wide shut to all the attacks that happened in France? Cut off genitals stuffed down peoples mouths as they video'd it back to their ISIS masters? 80+ Pedestrians turned into squashed road kill? How about the Mother and three daughters, the youngest being 8 years old, repeatedly stabbed brutally for wearing revealing cloths by the Islamic immigrant?

Not at all. I don't follow how any of this justifies the U.S. supporting and enabling jihadists.

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Your fake outrage is falling on deaf Western ears.

Not over here. Lots of people are well aware how all this # started, spiraled from bad to worse, and the key role the U.S. (both sides of your dazzling 'diverse' political spectrum) played in it.
And you attack me?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just a matter of time----enjoy what little time you have in the meat sack you call you while it lasts.

Ground Zero= Genesis 3:22----You dont know jack about good and evil neither does EL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join