It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cast the Devil into the Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Some people say that there is going to be a time for Humanity when "The devil is going to be cast into the lake of fire" and peace nad love and blah blah are gonna come again to Earth.

Uh@!

I am here to offer different story.

First line: You cannot evolve the whole humanity egregore, as a being. You are a being, but humanity is structure. Potato cannot learn to play soccer!

Second line: Casting the devil into the lake is very specific act, achieved by humans - yes, not animals, plants, super-humans or other natural evolutional grade.

Third line: The devil, like all the dozen basic emanatons of God is neutral, nescessery, beutiful servant.

Forth line: No, nobody burns in fire, this is only the cheap allegory, of the process of letting go the field of activities that are represented by the devil.

Fifth line: Yet, you cannot KILL the devil in yourself. He will be always be there, you just stop seeing through his eyes, thus he is abandoned by you. He looses your attention, and thus he suffers left alone in his own(old) lake(field) of fire(desire). He suffers, because you left him, but this is sufferng only from your new viewpoint. In reality he does not suffer at all. He smokes his pipe.

Sixth line: Did you forgot when you were a beast and you had to loose Helen and embrace the Devil in your current form? Do you think she does not suffers? Its all the same now, and will always be.

Seventh line: And get that phantasmagoric idea that humanity can ascend in likehood of a being. They both follow the same law..,THE law, yet they are not the same things.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
God/Jesus is Love

Devil is our instincts

We as an animal are given by Mother Nature two feelings, love and fear..
You decide whether you can be an animal living in peace in society or a human in denial..

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

Devil needs a partner so might as well toss god in there too!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GmAndre
Some people say that there is going to be a time for Humanity when "The devil is going to be cast into the lake of fire" and peace nad love and blah blah are gonna come again to Earth.

Uh@!

I am here to offer different story.

First line: You cannot evolve the whole humanity egregore, as a being. You are a being, but humanity is structure. Potato cannot learn to play soccer!

Second line: Casting the devil into the lake is very specific act, achieved by humans - yes, not animals, plants, super-humans or other natural evolutional grade.

Third line: The devil, like all the dozen basic emanatons of God is neutral, nescessery, beutiful servant.

Forth line: No, nobody burns in fire, this is only the cheap allegory, of the process of letting go the field of activities that are represented by the devil.

Fifth line: Yet, you cannot KILL the devil in yourself. He will be always be there, you just stop seeing through his eyes, thus he is abandoned by you. He looses your attention, and thus he suffers left alone in his own(old) lake(field) of fire(desire). He suffers, because you left him, but this is sufferng only from your new viewpoint. In reality he does not suffer at all. He smokes his pipe.

Sixth line: Did you forgot when you were a beast and you had to loose Helen and embrace the Devil in your current form? Do you think she does not suffers? Its all the same now, and will always be.

Seventh line: And get that phantasmagoric idea that humanity can ascend in likehood of a being. They both follow the same law..,THE law, yet they are not the same things.

The quote you have used is taken entirely out of context and also, it isn't the humans who cast the Devil into the lake of fire, they seem a passive group who stand by and watch.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

As you wish, sir.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I know about Egregore and the Watchers of old who were the Sons of El and Elohim in there own right not mere angels.

Just when did Judaism adopt the Christian doctrine of the Devil? Any good Jew will tell you that the role of The Adversary or "Satan" is to tempt humans to test their strength and loyalty and all of it is kosher with God who created the Satan for that purpose and he is not even an Egregore.

I think that some very confused Jews believe in a God that they created and call Lucifer as their God. He serves them though. But this is, I'm pretty sure, what an Egregore thought form is. Why they chose a character from medieval folklore I don't know but it might be originally older than that and an old allegorical interpretation of Isaiah that is not the meaning of the text and was, I thought, abandoned.

Satan will not be the one going into this lake of fire, it is evil itself that is destroyed.
edit on 19-7-2016 by ZoeEleutheria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The word devil and demon written in the new testament are translated from the same Greek word diabolo which means to cast through a channel.In other words a devil or demon is not an entity or being the translation and teaching turned it into one.Demon is an adjective modifying a noun.In every instance in the new testament it is in relationship to a state of mind.In other words Yahoshua was not “tempted” in the wilderness by a being the devil or satan which simply means adversary.

The belief in literal entity beings demons are ironically vain imaginations of the demonic mind.The demonic state of mind is religious.It cast vain imaginations of a belief in a false God made in the believers image(imagination) by the Belief System religion.I am not disparaging the religious person I am only pointing out the great delusion and deception they are under.Yahoshua warned his disciples of this when he stated:

Do not be deceived for MANY will come in my name and say they are christ[anointed] and deceive many.”

This is the diabolo(devil) of satan(adversary) John wrote of in Revelation 20:

“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

The lake of fire is not the eternal punishment of Hell as billions have believed falsely.It is as John says the 2nd death that torments which is translated from the Greek word basnizo which means a touchstone used to test precious metals.
The beast of man(religiosity) is perceived by the false prophet (hearer) through the devil.To Live(spirit) this nature must die the 2nd death by tormenting.It has noting to do with the nefarious perverted scenario the majority of Christianity and Islam believe.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Do not be deceived for MANY will come in my name and say they are christ[anointed] and deceive many.”

That's kinda twisting what the Lord said, you're ignoring the exact same teaching in Luke 21:8 and Mark 24:5 where He says that these people would come claiming they were Him. That they were Jesus. And this has happened all throughout history, in fact, there is a dude right now in Russia who has an entire community of followers who think he is Jesus, and yet another in the UK who says he is Jesus.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
God/Jesus is Love

Devil is our instincts

We as an animal are given by Mother Nature two feelings, love and fear..
You decide whether you can be an animal living in peace in society or a human in denial..
this is very beautifully put.
I agree.
Reminds me of a town dog that trusted in human kindness beyond her yard/home and everyone loved and treated her kindly... she trusted in love of human kind..wandering into grocery and around her area.
Thank you for this, I loved her too and I hope she knows this.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

The passage being referenced is about false messiahs and false prophets coming in his name. I can think of a false prophet or 2 coming in his name and there had been false messiahs in Judaism since times before and after the Messiah Yeshua.

He gives the proper way to vet these individuals. Do not believe them.

If only the people would listen today as they did before the Roman Catholic bastardization of all things Yeshua the Messiah. It became a universal religion that would conquer by force if persuasion failed.

A dead Messiah became "God in the flesh" in the Romans favored cultic fashion ironically called Babylon in the New Testament book of Revelation which originally meant the Romans as conquerers and became the Catholic Church.

The New Testament is corrupt because of Catholicism. But at least we have the immortal words "Do not believe them."

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Did you mean to write lose or loose? Who is Helen exactly in this reference?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Sorry, it was ment ot be lose. English is tricky langulage. Helen is the sate of evolution which equals the animal kingdom.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Helen is the sate of evolution which equals the animal kingdom.

I don't think we have lost Helen in actuality, only in perception.

Some other posters have objected to your use of devil. It might be more appropriate to use the term Satan, to describe the part of us that acts as a check (obstruction) to thinking more highly of ourselves than is warranted.

Other than that, I tend to agree with your thesis: "Its all the same now, and will always be."

The Helen and the Satan may seem to fight, but if the human can let each be what they are, some purification may be possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I like to call the things with their names. And I am strongly suggesting that Devil and Satan are two different fields of emanation. And both they are very complicated in their nature. This makes it hard to be explained in few lines, maybe a book would do it, yet I still try. I just hope somebody gets something out of it.

I like how you said that about the purification, thou

edit on 20-7-2016 by GmAndre because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I just came across a new term that I wasn't familiar with:

Transtheism is a term coined by either philosopher Paul Tillich or Indologist Heinrich Zimmer referring to a system of thought or religious philosophy which is neither theistic, nor atheistic, but is beyond them.
Nathan Katz in Buddhist and Western Philosophy (1981, p. 446) points out that the term "transpolytheistic" would be more accurate, since it entails that the polytheistic gods are not denied or rejected even after the development of a notion of the Absolute that transcends them, but criticizes the classification as characterizing the mainstream by the periphery: "like categorizing Roman Catholicism as a good example of non-Nestorianism". The term is indeed informed by the fact that the corresponding development in the West, the development of monotheism, did not "transcend" polytheism, but abolish it, while in the mainstream of the Indian religions, the notion of "gods" (deva) was never elevated to the status of "God" or Ishwara, or the impersonal Absolute Brahman, but adopted roles comparable to Western angels. "Transtheism", according to the criticism of Katz, is then an artifact of comparative religion.

I was thinking about starting a thread, but I will at least look into it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoeEleutheria

Nice theory, except what Jesus said in the text is that people would come claiming to be Him, they will claim to be either the Messiah, or Jesus. His words are recorded in 3 of the gospel accounts. And He prophesied correctly, history is littered with examples of people claiming to be Jesus.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Nice theory, except what Jesus said in the text is that people would come claiming to be Him, they will claim to be either the Messiah, or Jesus.

You don't know what passage I am talking about.

"False prophets AND false messiahs" means both. People did come in his name (Paul for one) who were false prophets using his name. I only know of a few who claimed to be the Messiah but either way wtf is your point?

His words are recorded in 3 of the gospel accounts. And He prophesied correctly, history is littered with examples of people claiming to be Jesus.

Seriously wtf is your point?

I am certain I don't need an explanation but thanks. I also don't need correction but I can see you like being that guy who (thinks he) knows everything and provides the "correct" explanation for everything.

I think that is #$%. Go learn your Bible THEN pretend to be an expert about a myth. Now you just take your b.s. somewhere else because I don't care about your personal interpretations and wasn't mistaken for you to play correction with.

The Bible is not a book for nerds. It is not historical so open to interpretation. There is no correct or incorrect interpretations just stupid and not stupid. The literalist approach makes lunatics out of previously normal people. The only thing that the Bible is good for is esoteric wisdom, the rest is for the fools of the earth.

Now stop being that guy. You must annoy a lot of people because of your obsession with"correcting" people. I can read and I know what I was talking about. You don't (know).
edit on 20-7-2016 by ZoeEleutheria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Nice theory,

What theory is that?

except what Jesus said in the text is that people would come claiming to be Him, they will claim to be either the Messiah, or Jesus. His words are recorded in 3 of the gospel accounts. And He prophesied correctly, history is littered with examples of people claiming to be Jesus.

And how does anything in this comment conflict with what I said?

I would not say history is "littered" with people claiming to be Jesus, just some lunatics.

But Matthew 24:23 is the start of the passage I was referring to and is unique to Matthew as a warning about false prophets and false messiahs (not false Jesus') that would appear in the day of the disciples he was warning: "Do not believe them."

I don't see any point in to your response unless you feel that I am wrong about something. What is it specifically that conjures up the urge to "correct" me?

Quote me this time so you can at least let people know what quote of mine you are talking about. It is what you do when you disagree with someone, narrow it down to what I said and provide the quote you are addressing.
edit on 20-7-2016 by ZoeEleutheria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I was talking about Matthew 24 verse 5. But if you want to discuss the latter verses of chapter 24, that's fine too. So let's go to the beginning of the chapter and see what Jesus was answering..

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Since verse 5 was talking about the period of 70 AD when the temple would be destroyed the latter verses of chapter 24 are talking about signs right before His 2nd coming, and then the end of the age (aeon in the Greek).

I'm not sure how you get the Apostle Paul out of Jesus's prophetic declaration for the times of His 2nd coming and the no of the age. But I can attest in my faith that there are many false techers and false Jesuses today. False Jesuses are being preached everywhere.

In the otter verses, Jesus is explicitly warning that people will claim Jesus is someplace and He is saying, do not go out and look. And there are two hermeneutical approaches to reading scripture, either exegesis or eisegesis. Exegetical means determining exactly what the writer said based on the precise words he used, eisegesis approach is how cults are made, that is when the reader allegorizes the text and tries to shoehorn their own beliefs into the text and make it confirm what they already believe rather than base their belief purely on what it actually says.

You won't find any serious students of the Bible using the eisegesis methodology of interpretation, like I said, that's how cults are birthed.

edit on 7 21 2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

top topics

join