It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey coup: 15,200 education staff suspended

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
see it moore as the german "kristalnacht" !!!!!!!!a reply to: stosh64

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Interesting idea, but the Caliphate has already been re-instituted and al Baghdadi is its "Supreme Caliph" as well as the leader of ISIS.

So..........I don't know how Erdogan is going to overcome that problem. Maybe he's intending to turn Turkey over to the Caliphate in exchange for his being made Sultan of Turkey.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
like ali baba and the 40 robbers?a reply to: TonyS

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I think you're right.

A lot of folks have been speculating about him being the A.C. I don't believe that for a second.

However, he could easily be a precursor for the Mahdi . . . who many also think is a likely candidate for the AC.

Not looking very good for that region or the world, imho.

Certainly Turkey has a major role to play in END TIMES geopolitical wars, maneuvers . . . particularly in attacking Israel with Russia, Iran, etc. . . . and ending up trashed accordingly.

Israel will be taken to within inches of its utter destruction but those attacking her will fare far worse.

edit on 19/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

The purges will be continuous, and it will be a weaker country after each one. The man will want complete obedience to his will, the problem is he's not very bright, and corrupt. Each purge will inevitably hide evidence of his corruption. Then lead to civil war. I don't think he wants to get the IS. he will be too busy getting his opposition. Which means they have a continued safe haven on the border of Europe.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

They want the glory of the old ottoman empire this nationalist movement plus Islamic extremism is not a good mix

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thanks. Interesting analysis.

However, i don't quite grok your last sentence:

originally posted by: anonentity

The purges will be continuous, and it will be a weaker country after each one. The man will want complete obedience to his will, the problem is he's not very bright, and corrupt. Each purge will inevitably hide evidence of his corruption. Then lead to civil war. I don't think he wants to get the IS. he will be too busy getting his opposition. Which means they have a continued safe haven on the border of Europe.

Isis will have a continued safe haven? Quite plausible.

I do think he'd love to head the Caliphate. I think his arrogance is considerable. May his arrogance bring his speedy fall.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I would imagine that the ones that matter in the IS. exist in turkey because their oil and plunder taken in the occupied regions would be getting siphoned up into the Turkish regime for protection. Even though they appear to be on the back foot the dollar value of the plunder would be enormous. It has to be housed and laundered .

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Quite plausible.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Democracy is no more in Turkey...all these people arrested without a legitimate reason. Erdogan also encouraging his zealots to report anyone who has ever said anything bad against him so more arrests to follow.

NWO seems like a popular subject to discuss here. Well just to inform you, Turks are living it now...Sad thing is that so many people are actually in support of this fanatic ideology. As for the future, well educated people were, are or will be arrested, killed or banished. Others will move away or keep their mouth shut...children indoctrinated into the Islamic Turkish Empire led by the self-proclaimed Prophet of Islam.

Beware the West and the East. Only question that remains to be answered is which direction is a priority for Darth Erdogan.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

How timeless this clip is, and how fitting for what is happening currently in Turkey.

Despite this, the EU continues talks with Turkey on joining the EU.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join