It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the People Responsible for the Next Attack on the Police

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I did not say gun, I said weapon, this could be a knife, a balled fist or a pointy stick. DO NOT ASSAULT LEO!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Fine. Then apply that where it is needed.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

I did not say gun, I said weapon, this could be a knife, a balled fist or a pointy stick. DO NOT ASSAULT LEO!

Oh dear... my bad. That makes all the difference in the world! Let me rephrase:

"But that is exactly the opposite of someone with no WEAPON -- much less THREATENING an LEO -- who is slaughtered because an LEO "feared" that he "might" have a weapon."

Whew! That was really difficult...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Nice spin on my comment.

No, snipers that actually serve a purpose (to take out enemy combatants in order to save lives) are not cowards...although I would argue that those critical of them are.

The coward snipers are the people in Dallas and Baton Rouge--but I'm sure you knew that and just thought that you were being clever.

You weren't.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The easy solution is comply while detained, it is not hard, I have done so many times. Compliance is not a demeaning thing in any sense, it lets the officer know you are not a threat. In letting them relax because you comply while detained allows them to allow you along your way as well. This anti cop don't comply BS is half the problem. If you are anti cop, don't call em, see how that works out for you when your house gets burglarized, you get mugged, raped or whatever. If you don't have the balls to do the job you don't get to criticize those that do. Same goes for EMT, Fire Fighters and Military.
edit on 19-7-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

From Tuomptonite:
It's called criminal threat with intent to terrorize. In California, it's a felony. First time offense, punishable by up to 3 years in prison. (Typically get 6 months in county jail) Convicted felons lose their right to vote and bear arms. I'm not a lawyer but let's just say I've had some experience in this area. Never text, write or leave threats on a voicemail. Even if using it as a figure of speech. For instance, texting your wife's bf, "I'll kill you", WILL earn you a felony.

So yea, I think its possible we'll see prosecutions for tweets/posts on FB or other social media platforms that advocate the extermination of the religious group you mentioned.

In Texas law its called "terroristic threat".

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I BACK MY LEO 110%, I will not change my position on that, as much as it is not the LEOs place to be judge, jury and executioner it is not the civilian publics place to decide if the officer acted correctly. There is IA and a Grand Jury for that. Take your cop hate and beat it, we are all stocked up on agitators lately.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

Liked your reply and I've quoted it in a reply to someone.
Hope you don't mind, but you've provided a great legalistic understanding of how the law works relative to what's known as Terroristic Threat in my state.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The easy solution is comply while detained, it is not hard, I have done so many times. Compliance is not a demeaning thing in any sense, it lets the officer know you are not a threat. In letting them relax because you comply while detained allows them to allow you along your way as well. This anti cop don't comply BS is half the problem.

Got it... you don't care if someone is really a threat or not... nor do you care if bad LEOs lie through their teeth... just comply dammit!!! And what's freaking saddest about that is that you know that attitude enables and empowers violent and hateful and murderous LEOs to kill people in cold blood for no good reason and not only get away with it scotfree, but to be lauded and commended for it...

If you are anti cop, don't call em, see how that works out for you when your house gets burglarized, you get mugged, raped or whatever.

Really??? I actually know people who have had such horrible experiences with cops that they wouldn't call a cop if their life depended on it.

It's the people who do believe in and respect LEOs that do call them... and too often live to regret it (or don't).

If you don't have the balls to do the job you don't get to criticize those that do. Same goes for EMT, Fire Fighters and Military.

Not just no, but hell no!!! As their EMPLOYER, I have a moral DUTY and civic RESPONSIBILITY to call out the bad behavior. Only cowards and bullies (oops! I repeat myself) refuse to do so.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I BACK MY LEO 110%, I will not change my position on that, as much as it is not the LEOs place to be judge, jury and executioner it is not the civilian publics place to decide if the officer acted correctly. There is IA and a Grand Jury for that. Take your cop hate and beat it, we are all stocked up on agitators lately.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Hey sparky, I get you feel someway or another about this but did you miss the part where I said "Compliance is not a demeaning thing in any sense, it lets the officer know you are not a threat. In letting them relax because you comply while detained allows them to allow you along your way as well."?

Even the bad ones have better things to do than bother you! Or are you that special?
edit on 19-7-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Should we be locking up everyone that writes "kill all Muslims?" Or does this logic only apply to police officers?
No It only applies to ATS members.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I BACK MY LEO 110%, I will not change my position on that...

So, in other words, you have no standards... anything and everything an LEO does is fine and dandy with you... rah! rah! right or wrong!!! Gotcha.

...as much as it is not the LEOs place to be judge, jury and executioner it is not the civilian publics place to decide if the officer acted correctly.

Yes, actually it is. A sheriff is constitutionally sanctioned, and voted in by the people... WE have ALL the say. Likewise, no city or town is required to have a police department and it can be disbanded at will. Cops are there to serve US. We are not there to serve THEM.

There is IA and a Grand Jury for that.[/QUOTE]

At OUR discretion -- not theirs.

Take your cop hate and beat it, we are all stocked up on agitators lately.

Bless your heart... and no. I will do as I want and deem appropriate. I don't take my marching orders from you.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Let me know how that works out for ya, until next time sparky, with that attitude I would take the bus and keep your head down. Smart-asses don't get far in this life, (nobody likes em)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Even the bad ones have better things to do than bother you! Or are you that special?

Yes, as a matter of fact I am THAT special...

The LEOs that know me absolutely love me because I'm awesome.... just like they are.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Right so it is ok to say "kill white people" and "kill white cops" but then you say "Leave the BLM alone!" . In the meantime people have been arrested for years under the Obama administration even for just saying they want to punch Obama on the nose. Where were you then?

www.oregonlive.com...

A Medford man arrested Thursday for threatening President Barack Obama told FBI agents last month he didn't actually want to hurt anyone but would "punch Obama in the nose" because the president makes him angry.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Man accused of online threats against Obama says he uses social media to 'blow off steam'

host.madison.com... 2441a6.html

Tomah man who threatened to kill Obama in Facebook post gets 3-year sentence

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You get a star for that one!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Let me know how that works out for ya...

Nah. I don't want to. I'm done with you.

Have an awesome life

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Any openly addressed verbal threat should be treated as such and carry with it all lawful punishments. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. I don't care if you threatened santa claus.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

For real though, be safe, I wish nobody harm in general. But sometimes people manage to find harm themselves. Sad how common senseless the world is today. No respect for authority whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join