It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the People Responsible for the Next Attack on the Police

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
All over the country police departments are on high alert. They know the next attack is right around the corner. Security procedures has been changed and more riot gear and weapons have been purchased. They're on the lookout for any information or tips about who will be behind the next attack. The Fifth Column news, in the interest of public safety, has published the names of the individuals responsible for the next attack.

From left to right:
James Craig of Detroit, Michigan
Michael Saunders of Evergreen, Illinois
Thomas E. Kulhawik of Norwalk, Connecticut

They are all police chiefs of departments whose officers arrested people for posting inflammatory language about cops online. They call the posts threats, but there is a difference between a threat and a warning.

The Detroit News covered the arrests made by Chief James Craig...

One of the men reportedly posted: “All lives can’t matter until black lives matter. Kill all white cops.”

Throw those man in the gulag! Have we really reverted back to WW1 times, where any dissent is subjection to prison time?

“I know this is a new issue, but I want these people charged with crimes,” Craig said of the four men arrested. “I’ve directed my officers to prepare warrants for these four individuals, and we’ll see which venue is the best to pursue charges.”

The Chief ordered these dissentors arrested without even knowing what they would charge them with. Detroit’s police department is not just judge, jury, and executioner. It is now also the legislative and the executive branches. They have found the man they want to put in prison, now they have to find the crime to charge him with.

“Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.”

The men named above and every officer or chief who is attempting to stifle criticism and dissent is responsible for the next batch of officers who meet a bloody end in a surprise attack. The actions of these officers make another attack so certain that they might as well save the insurgents the trouble and shoot a few of their own officers at roll call. It’s the same outcome. This might be hard to believe, but the proper response to widespread claims of a violent and overreaching police department is not to arrest people for speaking. It’s to pull back and re-evaluate. This isn’t a small group of malcontents who are causing problems. This is a large percentage of the population who see violence as their only option. They may have been on the fence about violence, the removal of their First Amendment rights by the thin blue line has shown them that discussion is no longer an option for them. Some squad of unthinking goons will come arrest them if they speak out, so why try?

Bad thoughts are now crimes folks. We have entered into the age of Precrime.

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Saying "Kill all white cops" online or anywhere constitutes a threat. It is beyond the purview of free speech and a direct threat against someone. Arrest away, please! I'm all for freedom of speech but death threats aren't covered as protected speech.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Even a month ago, I would have said this was out of line because this was just blowing off steam.

The trick with language like this is to try to discern what is a credible threat from what is not. And after some of the events that have gone on lately, how can you tell what is credible and what is not? Smart money says you tone it down and don't insert language like this because now is not the time. Everyone is too much on edge.

As for arresting? I don't know anymore.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Should we be locking up everyone that writes "kill all Muslims?" Or does this logic only apply to police officers?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It's called criminal threat with intent to terrorize. In California, it's a felony. First time offense, punishable by up to 3 years in prison. (Typically get 6 months in county jail) Convicted felons lose their right to vote and bear arms.

I'm not a lawyer but let's just say I've had some experience in this area. Never text, write or leave threats on a voicemail. Even if using it as a figure of speech.

For instance, texting your wife's bf, "I'll kill you", WILL earn you a felony.

edit on 7 19 2016 by Tuomptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thought crimes?

Kill: To take the life of, murder, homicide...

all: Everyone, everything, all inclusive...

white: In this context, Caucasian, of western European descent...

cops: Men and women who put their lives on the line everyday to keep, even people who don't agree with them, them safe and free.

This was written and once written becomes criminal in its content.

Here is what is NOT shown to average people about cops and law enforcement in general:

Man Becomes Combative with Law Enforcement After Shooting Himself web posted July 19, 2016 JOHNSTON – A Johnston man shot himself in the neck., and after police responded to the scene to help, the man became combative with the officers. A report from the Edgefield County Sheriff's Office stated Thursday, July 14, a member of the man's family came to the Johnston Police station and reported that a family member of hers who suffers from mental issues, and was on drugs, was at her home acting wild, and had a firearm in his possession. The woman warned the officers she was afraid the man would harm himself, or others including law enforcement. The Edgefield County Sheriff's Office responded to the Johnston Police Department to provide assistance. The woman who made the complaint was in contact through text with a family member who was on scene of the incident. After a time of the family member not responding, the officers took off with intentions of placing the man in emergency protective custody. The law enforcement agencies surrounded the Johnston home. It has been reported that while the officers where on scene, the man was under the carport area and had his weapon exposed, and in his hands. While officers approached the scene, the man shot himself in the neck. The police rushed to the man's aide and performed life saving measures, as well as applying pressure to the wound; it was then that the man became combative. It was reported the man started to fight those who were trying to save his life, and threw an officer to the ground. To prevent him from causing anymore harm to himself, or anyone else, the man was restrained, and taken by ambulance to receive medical treatment, Children were playing near the scene, and a Church was holding a function nearby when the incident occurred. The man was bleeding heavily from the self inflicted gunshot wound. The officers who so selflessly responded to the mans aid were covered in his blood. These officers are now going through procedures after being exposed to so much blood. Although there is no official report, the man is said to be expected to live.

Edgefield Daily

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It will be curious to see if your prediction comes true, but it also takes the enflaming media to stir up sentiment as well.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

People aren't muslim hunting in the streets of our cities.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Encouraging others to commit murder constitutes a time out in my opinion. In this world, as an adult, time out comes with barred windows, and a tiny cell.

With that being said, I'm glad Craig isn't our police chief any longer.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Should we be locking up everyone that writes "kill all Muslims?" Or does this logic only apply to police officers?

When people start blowing up mosques in the US or otherwise ambushing Muslims going about their daily business, then we can start having that conversation. Until then, it's just like saying "kill the cops" used to be - people blowing off steam.

That's the difference. The language is now manifesting into action, so the lines have blurred.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This is tricky. You have a point, plenty of people on the internet call for the killing of Muslims, even Trump called for the killing of terrorist's family members. There's often calls to kill gays, also with no penal repercussions, of which I'm aware.

But, technically, inciting murder, or any crime really, is a criminal offense, and cops are really sensitive these days. It is definitely a double standard, but the blue line is strong.
edit on 19-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

I think you're in denial...

Another Muslim Is Killed in America. Anyone Care?

“You are dead. We are going to kill you.”

“The North Carolina shootings were just the beginning.”

“You are not Americans, don't fly our flag.”

Orlando shooting: Gunman complained of anti-Muslim taunts

A gunman who killed dozens of people in an Orlando gay club had complained of being taunted for being Muslim while working as a security guard at a court, newly released documents show.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Is it just me or is dude on the left dressed like a Banana Republic Dictator or German Officer in the Third Reich?

Watch the movie, Fort Apache, the Bronx wth Paul Newman to see how over burdensome policies destabilize a precinct.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yeah, saying "kill all cops" is a little different than saying "I have a gun and I am going to kill as many cops as I can at the xx precinct within the next 3 days". The person who says the former is voicing a vague threat. The person who says the latter is voicing a specific threat, and that person should be arrested and charged with criminal threat.

You cannot commit a criminal threat if the threat is vague or unreasonable. The threat must be capable of making the people who hear it feel as if they might be hurt, and conclude that the threat is credible, real, and imminent. If, for example, you threaten to blow up the world unless your bartender doesn't bring your drink to you immediately, no reasonable person hearing it would believe the threat was real. On the other hand, if you walk into a store with a gun and threaten to shoot the clerk unless she gives you a refund, such a threat is credible and specific.

www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You are getting closer with the gay example, since there was a mass attack on a gay nightclub, but there still aren't random mass attacks on gays yet with the frequency we've seen on cops lately.

What it's really starting to look like is a potential gang war against the cops.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Show me a mass murder at a mosque in the USA, that loon that shot up orlando deserves to be dead.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Wisconsin Sikh Temple shooting. Michael Page fatally shot six people and four others. Page was an American white supremacist and Army veteran from Cudahy, Wisconsin.

Muslim doctor shot near Houston mosque on way to prayer

The doctor had parked his car and was walking to the Madrasah Islamiah mosque for the day's first prayers when he was ambushed about a block away from the mosque and shot twice at about 5:30 a.m. EST (0930 GMT), Siddiqi said. The three attackers fled on foot.

Muslim man reportedly beaten outside mosque attended by Orlando gunman

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (Cair) released a statement saying a white truck stopped at the mosque at 4.15am on Saturday and that a man used racial slurs, saying: “You Muslims need to get back to your country.” The statement said the man beat the victim, causing head trauma and knocking out a tooth. The victim was not identified and it was not clear if he had been hospitalized.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ghost car burned outside Muslim Center in Daytona.

This cop car was parked outside an Islamic center in the Daytona area to deter crime. Likely the types of things you reference. It was empty thankfully, but it was burned and a note left referencing black lives matter.

It's things like this that put them on edge.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Hmm, interesting. The law is obviously very subjective. "The threat must be capable of making the people who hear it feel as if they might be hurt"

So, it may or may not be a crime, depending on how it makes the "victim" feel. It definitely is a gray area, open for interpration.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

imo, all people who encourage others to commit a felony should be charged for a felony.

this applies to terrorism, killing visible targets(police, racial, etc.), closing interstate highways, all felonies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join