It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been having some weird dreams lately...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It's hard to remember them now, but I'm starting to miss my old dreams.

I used to always dream about me in an aircraft. I've had one about me ejecting out of an A-12 Oxcart, because there was an SA-7 about to hit my jet. Another one was of me flying an F-4 Phantom in Vietnam. I was being shot at by anti-aircraft, and I could see smoke pouring into the cockpit. So I had to eject. I could actually feel the g-force in that dream. I could feel the heat, and the metal. I could see the rounds impacting.

But now, they've gotten weird lately. Me at school again. One dream was about a Golden Retriever holding a 9mm handgun in its mouth and firing at the people beside me. I didn't get shot in that dream for some reason.

The dream last night was very weird. In real life, I hate my neighbors, as they're ignorant. In my dream, I flipped them off, and they flipped me off back. It was so odd. I'd never do that in real life. Then, I went to school. I found out that my best friend in real life, along with another close friend of mine, went to a different school. When I came home, I fell out of my mom's van. I was unconscious. I then woke up, and I tried to call for help. Then I woke up for real.

I've been so focused on aircraft lately, but how come my dreams aren't about aircraft? These dreams have gotten weirder and weirder.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

Dreams tell us what we really think.

The dream last night was very weird. In real life, I hate my neighbors, as they're ignorant. In my dream, I flipped them off, and they flipped me off back. It was so odd. I'd never do that in real life.

But its what you really think. And they you...

Then, I went to school. I found out that my best friend in real life, along with another close friend of mine, went to a different school.

You're concerned they don't see things the same way you do, don't think like you.

When I came home, I fell out of my mom's van.

You want to or have fallen away from your moms control.

In each of these cases you are concerned about others opinions of you, for whatever reason. Is everyone in your life 'ignorant' , or is it you?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

-___-
Just about everyone in the neighborhood hates my neighbors. They're very ignorant and jealous.

My friends think like I do. We have just about the same interests. We're the best of friends.

That last part though, about my mom. That may be true...
edit on 19-7-2016 by lazyfortress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I dream every night , pretty much and have since I can remember. Lately I'll have to say this heat wave, and a full moon at nights don't help. I've woke up the past few days with a headache.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

One out of three ain't bad.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Hey, you did great. Those are some good interpretations.

new topics

top topics

join