It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you thought Benghazi was over......

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: introvert

Same as with the emails, I suppose?

Ignorant people, are ignorant people.

Yes, it's over.

How can you type that with any seriousness considering were talking about it right now?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Every one of the threads about Hillary provide clear and out in the open evidence as to what a vicious inhuman piece of lying criminal trash she is.

Every single thread like this, you have the same group of people claiming that it is a witch hunt or "she has been cleared."

Every thread, like clockwork I see it coming.

This website is supposed to be about embracing truth and denying ignorance.

You people should leave your bias at the door and drop the charade. No amount of spin or denial can change the facts.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Disposables to THIS administration.
They micro manage like Vietnam.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Since when hasn't the military been nothing but disposables to any administration?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

AH but the right wing fights them with generals not cabinet members,so they win.
Bush was wrong, I left the party from him.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Dick Cheney: Benghazi ‘One Of The Worst Incidences I Can Recall In My Career’

Cheney’s choice of words is interesting, given the numerous security lapses and misleading narratives that took place during his multiple periods in power in Washington. One would think that the former vice president would regard the 9/11 attacks as the “worst incident” that he could recall. Or perhaps the run-up to the invasion of Iraq, in which he and other members of the administration repeatedly misled the American people about Iraq’s WMDs and the war’s difficulty and costs. Or the Abu Gharib prison scandal, in which Iraqis were tortured under the watchful eyes of American soldiers and prompted more and greater attacks on U.S. forces. Or perhaps the thirteen attacks on U.S. diplomatic compounds that occurred during the Bush administration’s two terms, in which nearly a dozen Americans died.

I would take this issue more seriously if they didn't constantly lie about this being the worst thing to happen..EVER.

It is just being used as a political tool and that is a fact.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Mr. Smith's official duties were as the station's IT guy... keeping the tech stuff up and running, communications, IT security, etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There were survivors and she has spoken with them, trying to get as much info as she could about what happened.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CantStandIt

Oh, so he was a private citizen who worked for the government? I thought we were talking military personnel.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The speech was not a factual account but, as one Republican commentator, Steve Schmidt, tactfully said, it was a "dramatization of grief".

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CantStandIt

There were survivors and she has spoken with them, trying to get as much info as she could about what happened.

Survivors are privy to top echelon details and plans?

Were they the only location requesting extra security? Or one of several?

Stuff happens in war. It's not a pre-programmed video game.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Since when hasn't the military been nothing but disposables to any administration?

Some seem to be forgetting or ignoring how Bush's military was spread so thin, they had to call in the National Guard - - who did not have proper training to fight the type war they were being sent to.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

She isn't a professional investigator. Anyone who believes her words at face value is displaying inherent bias. Plus any investigator who would share information about this case with that woman would be breaking confidentiality laws. You know the same laws y'all are trying to accuse Hillary of breaking?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

She isn't a professional investigator. Anyone who believes her words at face value is displaying inherent bias. Plus any investigator who would share information about this case with that woman would be breaking confidentiality laws. You know the same laws y'all are trying to accuse Hillary of breaking?

The average person simply does not have access to the high level intel that goes on at this level.

We can speculate til our dying day, but that's all.

We do not know if there were extra security requests from other locations. It's a "whole war". One incident does not tell the full story.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
So now the media is reduced to attacking a hero's widow? Wow..... They'll sink to any depths.

if she says crap like and I quote her "Hillary murdered my son".....yeah, drive the liar home,.....by the way....she's been "grieving" at many conservative events for the last year and a half with their full support. republican operatives actually got her to believe that pile of poop over the last several months.....
edit on 20-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Ya her son is nothing more than a political tool for them.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
"Hillary murdered my son"

We still have an all volunteer military, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nah, if the spot light focuses on Hillary again, they'll have another episode(s) of violence to deflect attention away from her.

That doesn't appear to be working out for Hillary the Hag very well... Which is a good thing. She has gone past the point of no return for anything to help her. She is the biggest loser of 2016.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: intrptr

Nah, if the spot light focuses on Hillary again, they'll have another episode(s) of violence to deflect attention away from her.

That doesn't appear to be working out for Hillary the Hag very well... Which is a good thing. She has gone past the point of no return for anything to help her. She is the biggest loser of 2016.

She was (s)elected long ago. The recent exoneration by the FBI and the media only bear that out.

Shes the Teflon Blonde.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: TheBulk
So now the media is reduced to attacking a hero's widow? Wow..... They'll sink to any depths.

if she says crap like and I quote her "Hillary murdered my son".....yeah, drive the liar home,.....by the way....she's been "grieving" at many conservative events for the last year and a half with their full support. republican operatives actually got her to believe that pile of poop over the last several months.....

Hillary DID murder her son. It's called negligent homicide. It is what Hillary and Obama did together, which matches all their other negative accomplishments. Someone who doesn't deserve to get hurt always gets hurt with Hillary and Obama, especially the American people.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join