It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you thought Benghazi was over......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Good God. This sht never ends. The Republicans had their chance to prove anything and they didn't do jack. They couldn't stick Clinton with anything. Now they're parading the family members of victims about and using their heightened emotional state as a political tool. This has gotten really low.

Terrorists killed her son. It'll take more than a lifetime for some to accept that.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Gryphon66

If Hillary gets elected, don't expect that market to dry up anytime soon. If there is anything the right has taught us over the last 8 years (actually make that 20 years since they like to dredge up # during Bill's Presidency too) its that as long as they aren't in power they will waste EVERYONE'S time with frivolous investigations and not let dead issues go.

No kidding.

When will the Right ever get back to running a country? On any level.

They should be renamed the "Blame" party.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: mobiusmale

really????.....the last part you can verify, right???

Only from listening to the personal testimony of the guys who were actually there on the ground, and were told to stand down.

Eventually they decided on their own to engage, against their orders not to...and two of them lost their lives as a result of the ensuing firefights...as they waited for help to arrive.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Mrs. Smith has been making the rounds of Conservative media for at least two years.

It is obvious she has been provided with scripted responses, both for those appearances, and for last night's "speech."

In my opinion, it is more than obvious that she is selling the memories of her son to the high bidder, and when that market dries up about November 9th, I wonder if it will have been worth it?

hmm....I didn't know that she had been shopped around conservative media like that.....now it makes sense that she said Hillary murdered her son.....bastards, how low can you go? it takes a special person from hell to use this mothers emotional scares in a nationwide public forum to further their agenda....not all of them, but the right-wing republicans in congress have turned into a diseased puss-filled cyst.
edit on 19-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: mobiusmale

really????.....the last part you can verify, right???

Only from listening to the personal testimony of the guys who were actually there on the ground, and were told to stand down.

Eventually they decided on their own to engage, against their orders not to...and two of them lost their lives as a result of the ensuing firefights...as they waited for help to arrive.

Just curious.

Where does this info come from?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If Hillary gets elected, don't expect that market to dry up anytime soon. If there is anything the right has taught us over the last 8 years (actually make that 20 years since they like to dredge up # during Bill's Presidency too) its that as long as they aren't in power they will waste EVERYONE'S time with frivolous investigations and not let dead issues go.

No kidding.

Lol for real. All they worry about is trying to undermine the Democratic party. It's getting ridiculous. How can you present yourself as the better alternative when all you do is play childish playground games all the time?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

No kidding.

Lol for real. All they worry about is trying to undermine the Democratic party. It's getting ridiculous. How can you present yourself as the better alternative when all you do is play childish playground games all the time?

It has gotten ridiculous. They're a joke.

I voted for Bush "W" his first term. But, when the Swift Boaters went after John Kerry - - - which was total fabrication.

That did it. They're crazy.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The right pushed me to the left during Obama's second term. I used to like holding a middle ground politically, but I just can't side with a party that acts like children all the time and constantly wants to completely tear down things with flaws instead of working to fix them. Maybe if the right would get its act together and actually start trying to govern and create real policies then I'll be able to swing back to the middle, because I don't particularly like being a liberal. I want to be moderate again.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yeah, if you can stomach it ... here's one from 2013 (Fox News, unsurprisingly);

Happy Mothers Day To Hillary Clinton From Pat Smith - Huckaby Fox News

And from July 2013 ... The Daily Caller

Etc.

Etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The right pushed me to the left during Obama's second term. I used to like holding a middle ground politically, but I just can't side with a party that acts like children all the time and constantly wants to completely tear down things with flaws instead of working to fix them. Maybe if the right would get its act together and actually start trying to govern and create real policies then I'll be able to swing back to the middle, because I don't particularly like being a liberal. I want to be moderate again.

It's not so much right or left.

It's about calling out the rank lies and stupidity that some on the right portray in all streams of media.

It's about standing up for the facts instead of blind belief.

I stand for individual freedom, equality before the laws, and the US Constitution. What "side" does that put me on?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Apparently the left, because I stand for the same things and get called a liberal all the time. Though that's another good point, when lies and hyperbole are literally all that your side ever engages in, then I will naturally move to the other side. And the worst part is that the right uses hyperbole SOOOO much that many of its political adherents can't even tell the difference between hyperbole, lies, and the truth anymore.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I was a 40 year Goldwater Republican. A California Republican that is social liberal, fiscal conservative.

I am not politically liberal. "That which is not earned has no value". I support Hand-Ups, but not Hand-Outs.

But, then we got the Neo-Cons, the Tea Party, FOX Entertainment, Duck Dynasty, Trumpsters.

The GOP's a joke. They're supported by emotional hysteria. They love Carnival Barkers, like O'Reilly and Limbaugh.

The GOP has no logical real political platform for betterment of this country.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Benghazi was unfortunate. I'd bet there were hundreds of requests for more security from hundreds of places, not just Benghazi.

But, its a war. Real stuff happens. It's not a video game.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
One more charge of perjury to add to Hill's list as she goes off to get fitted for an orange jumpsuit.
"It was a video that enraged the Libyan people".
So she and Obama said.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I stand for individual freedom, equality before the laws, and the US Constitution. What "side" does that put me on?

I don't really discuss my political positions on ATS. They're actually pretty hard core.

But, the GOP has become a joke. They're just ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The GOP's a joke. They're supported by emotional hysteria. They love Carnival Barkers, like O'Reilly and Limbaugh.

QFT

I've convinced that Reince Priebus is going to lose his job after this election. He is putting all his eggs into the Donald Trump basket trying to make that round peg fit into a square hole and when it fails (and it will fail) he is going to take a lot of heat for being a stooge and not speaking out against things that are ruining the party. Same thing with all the Republican members without backbones like Paul Ryan calling Trump a racist but not rescinding support. No wonder Trump mocks them constantly. They can't stand up for themselves anymore.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

THE OWNER WHO used to be a hard core LIBERAL so natural enemies WOULD say such things.The dreaded HOROWITZ...
I notice how few replies from this loud handful ...EVER show many links to flesh out "No it isn't"
I try to explain it all with links and they just hit the links.
Impotent,boring.
PROVE YOUR POINTS or quit trolling.
edit on 19-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

WOULDN''T know I haven't seen it...crappy memory pal....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Krazysh0t

WOULDN''T know I haven't seen it...crappy memory pal....

So why are you posting it as a source if you can't verify its integrity?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
One more charge of perjury to add to Hill's list as she goes off to get fitted for an orange jumpsuit.
"It was a video that enraged the Libyan people".
So she and Obama said.

Wow.

Hello 2013 ...

#jeezanythingnew

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

THE OWNER WHO used to be a hard core LIBERAL so natural enemies WOULD say such things.The dreaded HOROWITZ...
I notice how few replies from this loud handful ...EVER show many links to flesh out "No it isn't"
I try to explain it all with links and they just hit the links.
Impotent,boring.
PROVE YOUR POINTS or quit trolling.

Trolling?

Posting only Extreme Right Wing is trolling IMO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join