It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you thought Benghazi was over......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Proven lies from Hillary exposed by Mrs. Smith.

The DNC/Hillary Campaign is going to have a big problem pushing this out of the way.

Millions of voters will put Hillary on trial Nov 8th.

Benghazi will not go away Hillary.

And Obama can't help you this time.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: jimmyx

so if your child was in danger... and he called for help... multiple times. and was brushed off, and told we arent sending you any help, sorry... im sure you would be pissed off too.
then your told, oh, your child was killed over a video... and find out that it was a terrorist attack?

honestly, if you see nothing wrong with her handling of the benghazi attacks, you are out of touch with politics and need to do some research, and or go for a psych evaluation.

At the very least, she was complicit.
But, she didn't even answer the phone call. IMO, she was probably out like a light and stoned into oblivion on ambien and didn't even hear the ring or the knock.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

thats completely different. someone didnt call G W and say hey, im about to die can you send help please?

And no one called Clinton and said that either. I know that is the smoking gun that Republicans in Congress have been looking for, but after multiple investigations and millions of dollars spent, there is no smoking gun - unless you just want to have your own opinion. That's fine you can have you opinion, you just don't get to make up your own facts.

Please show me where Clinton received this hypothetical call for help. Please use facts, not the snide innuendo from back-handed hacks and party smears.

Oh, and Clinton will win come November. I will not vote for her, but the train has left the station, the fix is in, etc. Don't start your Nelson impersonations yet.

edit on 19-7-2016 by olbe66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2016 by olbe66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: BlueAjah

At some point in the campaign Hillary is going to be asked about what this woman said. I don't think calling the mother of someone killed during service to their country a liar is a winning strategy.

How is this mother informed of the real details of Benghazi?

Was she there? Was she involved in some way with the plans?

Or is she speculating like everyone else?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

At some point in the campaign Hillary is going to be asked about what this woman said. I don't think calling the mother of someone killed during service to their country a liar is a winning strategy.

This is what I'm trying to figure out. How does this mother know so much? Looks like a bunch of people saying she is right just because she agrees with their biases to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: jimmyx

so if your child was in danger... and he called for help... multiple times. and was brushed off, and told we arent sending you any help, sorry... im sure you would be pissed off too.
then your told, oh, your child was killed over a video... and find out that it was a terrorist attack?

honestly, if you see nothing wrong with her handling of the benghazi attacks, you are out of touch with politics and need to do some research, and or go for a psych evaluation.

her "child" enlisted, and is a grown man, he knew where he was, and how dangerous that region had become. they were attacked by a terrorist group, who killed them, they are the murderers. the ambassador himself was told to hunker down in the better protected Tripoli embassy, but he left anyway thinking that after 20 odd years there in Africa, he knew what the situation was better than everybody else...I blame the ambassador for not taking the necessary precautions this situation called for. he was arrogant in his own abilities, and that arrogance got them all killed......Hillary did not murder her son, and you calling him a child as if he was 8 yrs. old, does nothing to further your case.....if you want someone to blame, blame the military, they should have had an offshore helicopter carrier in the vicinity due to having western assets in Libya....the Sec. of state DOES NOT CONTROL military assets

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Annee

This is what I'm trying to figure out. How does this mother know so much? Looks like a bunch of people saying she is right just because she agrees with their biases to me.

It is an honest question.

No one, but top echelon, knows the details of what was requested, what was rejected, what actually happened, etc.

We, the public, are not privy to this type information. Nor should we be.

And military personnel are not privy to these decisions either. Military personnel follow orders.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Exactly. This is literally political theater and the people going on and on about this lady being truthful are just displaying their confirmation biases. The mother of a dead soldier isn't going to have the intimate details on someone's guilt. Even in the police and attorney's office, you are removed from a case if you are related to the victim in any way. Emotional attachment causes people to make mistakes in judgement.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Exactly. This is literally political theater and the people going on and on about this lady being truthful are just displaying their confirmation biases. The mother of a dead soldier isn't going to have the intimate details on someone's guilt. Even in the police and attorney's office, you are removed from a case if you are related to the victim in any way. Emotional attachment causes people to make mistakes in judgement.

Totally agree.

Her son would not have detailed info of plans either.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
WE don't ..for obvious reasons apparently, lost on a handful who think they're an army.
www.frontpagemag.com...
“The State Department was concerned that an overt U.S. military presence in Libya could topple the government,” a senior AFRICOM commander involved in that night’s events told me. “They were in denial. They wanted a narrative that al Qaeda was on the run. Instead, four Americans died.”
edit on 19-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

JUST LIKE HER STINKING HUSBAND IN SOMALIA!
GET IT?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You're going to believe a movie made by Micheal Bay? Do you believe that Oliver Stone's JFK movie is an accurate retelling too?
edit on 19-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
WE don't ..for obvious reasons apparently, lost on a handful who think they're an army.
www.frontpagemag.com...

No bias there

FrontPage Magazine (also known as FrontPageMag.com) is an online conservative political website, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'd have to see it first wouldn't I?
Guess I'm BIAS, on behalf on the Republic. I believe in more than you people EVER will believe in yours.
ALL of us do, WE don't quit for a reason, we win.
As YOUR bias ideas(PLURAL AS IN)continue to be shown for the garbage of Alynskis,cell leaders, I would say from YOUR reactions it's beginning to look good to me ,thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: introvert

Heartless Hillary "what difference, at this point, does it make".

That one statement summed up her attitude toward others and her lack of conscience.

It's sad to know that others also have so little regard for the value of life.
The families of those who lost loved ones have to live with this every moment of every day for the rest of their lives.
Yet, Hillary (and apparently some on these forums) shrug it off with an oh-well, move-on.

It's sad that the memory of those that died are continually drug through the mud for Right Wing political gain. Their memories used to bash Hillary, when there was nothing she could have done and the investigations prove that.

You guys are just pissing on their graves for the sake of bashing hillary.

Nothing...except perhaps having paid attention to the hundreds of requests made to beef up security at the Consulate before it was attacked.
Nothing else...except perhaps immediately dispatching the rapid response teams that were ready to go, but were never sent
Nothing really else...except not telling the meagre armed personnel that were within a mile of the Ambassador repeatedly to "stand down", instead of going to his aide.

Hillary is personally responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans due to her incompetent leadership as Secretary of State, and her totally inadequate response once her people were actually under attack (POTUS said go, Defence said go...State said, hang on, shouldn't we ask the Libyans for permission first?) - and then bold-faced lying to the families of the people she sacrificed.

Sad indeed...

link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I would just distrust anything made by Michael "splosions" Bay, but I guess that confirmation bias is rearing its head again. He's making a movie you are predisposed to believe, so naturally you call it accurate.
edit on 19-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
Mrs. Smith has been making the rounds of Conservative media for at least two years.

It is obvious she has been provided with scripted responses, both for those appearances, and for last night's "speech."

In my opinion, it is more than obvious that she is selling the memories of her son to the high bidder, and when that market dries up about November 9th, I wonder if it will have been worth it?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If Hillary gets elected, don't expect that market to dry up anytime soon. If there is anything the right has taught us over the last 8 years (actually make that 20 years since they like to dredge up # during Bill's Presidency too) its that as long as they aren't in power they will waste EVERYONE'S time with frivolous investigations and not let dead issues go.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

If Hillary gets elected, don't expect that market to dry up anytime soon. If there is anything the right has taught us over the last 8 years (actually make that 20 years since they like to dredge up # during Bill's Presidency too) its that as long as they aren't in power they will waste EVERYONE'S time with frivolous investigations and not let dead issues go.

Good point.

I guess I should have said the "Trump money" will have dried up.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

really????.....the POTUS said go, the military said go, the SoS said hold on.....this last part you can verify, right???...

edit on 19-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Nothing...except perhaps having paid attention to the hundreds of requests made to beef up security at the Consulate before it was attacked.

Do you think requests for more security was exclusive to this particular Consulate?

I'd speculate there were hundreds of requests for more security from hundreds of places.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join