It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you thought Benghazi was over......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

On the same night Clinton wrote the email to her daughter, she also released a public statement condemning the attack, which noted, "Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet."

In the exchange from the night of the attack, Clinton told her daughter Chelsea -- who was using the pseudonym "Diane Reynolds" -- that the attack was launched by "an Al Queda-like group."

these were from her own emails. she tells the public, she tells ms smith a video was to blame. then she tells her own daughter it was terrorism.

her lies are exposed. you really cant "defend" hillarys actions, its just makes you look like a lower life form.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

should i believe the mother of a dead soldier? or a crooked career politician who was caught lying to the public like 90 times?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: veracity

she lied, she got caught, she should be in jail. a crime is a crime, whether or not it was an iphone 2 or an iphone 6. that is the most "tard" statement i have heard in years. please refrain from typing...

You aren't put in jail for being caught. You are put in jail for being successfully tried, which hasn't happened yet. In fact, how are the Republicans not guilty of Double Jeopardy on Hillary yet?

Likely because Congressional investigation and formal jury trial are two different things?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

should i believe the mother of a dead soldier? or a crooked career politician who was caught lying to the public like 90 times?

Why would you trust either one of them? One is under investigation and the other would have emotional bias. I'm trusting the 8 or 9 investigations that have occurred that haven't produced any new or damnable evidence. Apparently this is something you just have a problem getting right with. So you have to destroy this woman's dignity to continue beating the pulp that used to look like a dead horse.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Which just goes to show you that the Republicans are just treating this as a way to score political points and not so much a measure of justice. If they REALLY cared about finding justice against Hillary, they would have brought this stupid circus to trial already so we can all get a definitive verdict on her guilt. But we all know that they won't do this because they don't have the evidence and after all those Congressional investigations into the matter, we all know any judge worth his salt will throw the case out immediately if it was attempted to be brought to trial.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

no "we" all dont know any judge would throw this out. maybe if you had friends in the bureau you would understand.

jonrappoport.wordpress.com... /13/inside-the-fbi-agents-outrage-at-hillary-email-decision/

thats why people within the bureau are pissed... they all must know there was no evidence.
your 1 out of 100 that see nothing wrong with what this lady did. you can beLIEve what ever you want. but the evidence comey put out there shows what a criminal she is.
the republicans are beating a dead horse, your right. problem is the horse isnt dead, its running.... for president. get used to hearing it. shes a liar, a scum, a pos politician who thinks things are owed to her. im glad they had her speak. im glad she is showing what a worthless human being clinton is.
answer me this:
why hasnt hillary even apologized?
why wont she answer the demands of the press to do a conference? why wont she answer questions regarding all of the allegations?

because she lied, she knows she got caught, and doesnt want to entrap herself into having to lie to the public more.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Likely because Congressional investigation and formal jury trial are two different things?

why wont she answer the demands of the press to do a conference? why wont she answer questions regarding all of the allegations?

edit on 1972016 by Snarl because: Get used to seeing this .gif. And everyone is free to do the same.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity
need justice before one can rest in peace.. plus talking about it doesn't keep one from resting in peace.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

They tried.

Comey and Lynch refused despite checking off all the criteria for prosecution.

Since Hillary isn't even legally fit to be running for President, let alone hold the office, by Comey's own words on the what the investigation found, the only court left to try her in is the one of public opinion which means that this issue is not dead. Since the so-called justice mechanism has failed, the last recourse is to keep her out by election, so you can bet it won't go away.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I think maybe that is what Comey was trying to tell us. His bosses won't allow him to take this any further. His hands are tied. She is a criminal but the prosecutor won't take the case. It is up to The People of America to convict her in the "court of the election booth".

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: introvert

She could have NOT had a private server?

Just a thought ...

Good thing nothing happened.
Good thing she was cleared .
And nine NINE hearings just isn't enough to get the message through . To some people.

Its easy to be cleared when the AG of the U.S. acts as your own personal lawyer.

Here, 3 or 4 mins that prove she should be in jail, or at the very least never able to hold a position of power.

She is guilty, period.

The fact that she got off is simply proof of how corrupt our government is, not a statement of her innocence.

ETA: I see Kets already posted the video. Its worth posting twice, although I know it will not sway the hardcore supporters.
edit on 7 19 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Why don't you say that to the mother who lost her son because of that criminal?

Never heard Bush say he was sorry for killing close to 5,000 Americans in Iraq for no reason. Double standard much?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

first question is a "NO".....this woman said Hillary murdered her son...this woman has been brainwashed, and used like a 5 dollar whore by the right. I wonder what the "lowest bar" will be on this 2nd night...
edit on 19-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

so if your child was in danger... and he called for help... multiple times. and was brushed off, and told we arent sending you any help, sorry... im sure you would be pissed off too.
then your told, oh, your child was killed over a video... and find out that it was a terrorist attack?

honestly, if you see nothing wrong with her handling of the benghazi attacks, you are out of touch with politics and need to do some research, and or go for a psych evaluation.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

thats completely different. someone didnt call G W and say hey, im about to die can you send help please?
NO!
but please we need help, they are gonna kill us...
NO! deal with it.
Seriously? im telling you, we are dead if you cant send more help, theres 5 of us here and....
I SAID NO DAMMIT

GW is a whole other conflict of interest. there was no WMDs. They used it as an excuse. G W was corrupt, obama is corrupt, hillary is corrupt.........TRUMP IS TRUMP.

i cant wait until trump is elected, i am gonna be laughing like nelson from the simpsons for weeks, pointing at people and saying HAH HAH!

ehh.... trump said a bunch of really mean things!!! im not voting for him ehhhhhhhh

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
My name is Patricia Smith.
Donald Trump is everything Hillary Clinton is not. He is blunt, direct and strong. He speaks his mind and his heart. And when it comes to the threat posed by radical Islamic terrorism, he will not hesitate to kill the terrorists who threaten American lives. He will make America stronger, not weaker. This entire campaign comes down to a single question: If Hillary Clinton can’t give us the truth, why should we give her the presidency? That’s right: Hillary for prison. She deserves to be in stripes

Guys, I do not care who will win your 2016 "elections" since it doesn't matter - in any case we all will lose, but the US Military complex and other "sponsors" will win (BTW, it's sad for me to see 100500 useless topics on the US "erections" every day, but who cares - I'm a guest here anyway). So, I stumbled on this topic by accident and my question is simple - is this woman really taking part in agitating, using the death of her son and you do not see that? Am I exaggerating?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Just so we are all clear here, when a republican is president, you all militant liberals won't be crying about all the bad things other republicans have done in the past right? I mean, just let it go seems to be your mantra here lately, so I just want to be sure you don't forget and backslide into stupidity in a few months.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

no "we" all dont know any judge would throw this out. maybe if you had friends in the bureau you would understand.

jonrappoport.wordpress.com... /13/inside-the-fbi-agents-outrage-at-hillary-email-decision/

This link doesn't work. It takes me to something about Monsanto.

thats why people within the bureau are pissed... they all must know there was no evidence.
your 1 out of 100 that see nothing wrong with what this lady did. you can beLIEve what ever you want. but the evidence comey put out there shows what a criminal she is.

Why do you keep bringing up the email thing in a thread about Benghazi?

the republicans are beating a dead horse, your right. problem is the horse isnt dead, its running.... for president. get used to hearing it. shes a liar, a scum, a pos politician who thinks things are owed to her. im glad they had her speak. im glad she is showing what a worthless human being clinton is.

No it's #ing dead. Y'all had that all star investigation a few months and turned up nothing that could indict her. You are going to eventually have to live with this. I'M not in favor of wasting more tax money conducting investigations that go nowhere though.

answer me this:

I don't know. Nor do I care.

because she lied, she knows she got caught, and doesnt want to entrap herself into having to lie to the public more.

*eye roll*

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Don't lie. Comey's own words were that no investigator would indict Hillary. You can try to spin that all you want with flashy youtube videos and deny reality with your baises, but at the end of the day those were Comey's own words. You can't get around that no matter how you try. He SPECIFICALLY even said that "extremely negligent" doesn't mean that she is criminally guilty.
edit on 19-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just so we are all clear here, when a republican is president, you all militant liberals won't be crying about all the bad things other republicans have done in the past right? I mean, just let it go seems to be your mantra here lately, so I just want to be sure you don't forget and backslide into stupidity in a few months.

Seeing as how y'all shouted down any attempt to blame Bush for anything during Obama's Presidency I don't think you have anything to worry about. You right wingers can't handle blame pointed in any direction but the left.

I mean how many investigations have been conducted against Bush and Cheney for illegally invading Iraq? Exactly. So don't flip the script. Y'all are the ones acting like petulant children. The left is MUCH better at letting things go.
edit on 19-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join