It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you thought Benghazi was over......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: introvert

Heartless Hillary "what difference, at this point, does it make".

That one statement summed up her attitude toward others and her lack of conscience.

It's sad to know that others also have so little regard for the value of life.
The families of those who lost loved ones have to live with this every moment of every day for the rest of their lives.
Yet, Hillary (and apparently some on these forums) shrug it off with an oh-well, move-on.

It's sad that the memory of those that died are continually drug through the mud for Right Wing political gain. Their memories used to bash Hillary, when there was nothing she could have done and the investigations prove that.

You guys are just pissing on their graves for the sake of bashing hillary.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Nice tough love.

Why don't you say that to the mother who lost her son because of that criminal? She needs to hear it from someone who blindly repeats everything Hillary says. You're going to open her eyes with facts.

A video killed her son...outrageous.

Nice appeal to emotion. Quit dishonoring these men by using their memory to bash Hillary.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Even his family wants it to rest.

Let him rest in peace, please.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I wouldn't be using it, if it weren't for their families seeking justice.

Why are you deciding to put your trust in Hillary, instead on the mother whose son is dead because of that lying criminal? How can you believe Hillary, after everything we know about her?!

It's not even ridiculous, it's insane

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hillary LIED to the families about the cause of death, and then called them liars for saying that she said it. Pat Smith is not the only family member to say this. Hillary told them that she would be sure whoever made that video faced justice.

Yet Hillary knew immediately after the attack that it was not due to a video.

Hillary and Obama also lied to the American public, and to the whole world. They actually had the nerve to go on TV and APOLOGIZE to Muslims for this obscure video to further their lies.

Hillary refused to send more security to the complex in Benghazi, even though the ambassador and staff pleaded for it. Then there were stand down orders to those who might have prevented the loss of life, if they had been sent sooner.

And this whole time Hillary has refused to be honest with the families of the deceased regarding what actually happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Democrats have a lot to answer for.

The Republicans put it all out there and the DNC will need to lie to cover it all up.

We already see a massive deflection effort starting.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

GET. OVER. IT. LET. HIM. REST. IN. PEACE!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hillary has been directly confronted by her abysmal Benghazi failure before.

She never took ownership.
She deflected.
She didn't care ... because it was someone else who died.

And, she's the DNC's prime candidate for POTUS?? The USA is at least halfway to pucked.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Why are you deciding to put your trust in Hillary, instead on the mother whose son is dead because of that lying criminal? How can you believe Hillary, after everything we know about her?!

How can you distrust all those investigations that have proven no wrong doing all to trust your gut instincts and emotions? Oh wait. Confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You both are beating a dead horse and pissing on their graves in the process. All in the name of politics.

How sad.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

GET. OVER. IT. LET. HIM. REST. IN. PEACE!

Classic.
AT. THIS. POINT. WHAT. DIFFERENCE. DOES. IT. MAKE.

You are trained well.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If you think trump is just going to forget about Bengazi and all the other questionable stuff that clinton is neck deep in then you might want to watch the upcoming Trump/clinton debates I have a feeling they are going to be vicious and nasty.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

This sums up Republicans and this Benghazi issue.
edit on 19-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
For god's sake, let it go.

The GOP paraded those people out there as a propaganda stooge to get people emotionally worked up.

Benghazi is done. They investigated it and found no wrongdoing.

Yep. Exactly done by the same people that let Hillary skate over her emails.

Calling that woman "propaganda stooge" is a new low, even for you.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
She lied about the video, you are all right about that but is that lie what caused the people to attack? If she didn't lie afterwards would lives not have been lost?

Never let a tragedy go waste!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

She could have NOT had a private server?

Just a thought ...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So after 9 investigations run by the gop, you guys still pretend oh oh oh this time do its the real one, plz do continue on insulting the rest of us, the harder one tries to sell a lie the easier the rest of us can see bad propaganda..

edit on 19-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
She lied about the video, you are all right about that but is that lie what caused the people to attack? If she didn't lie afterwards would lives not have been lost?

Never let a tragedy go waste!

If help was sent when asked for, it's possible 4 Americans would still be alive today. But since that wasn't politically convenient, acceptable losses were incurred.

Never leave a man behind,........unless you are heartless bitch who only cares about herself.

Continue to prop this horrid woman on the pedestal you all enjoy so much. Maybe at some point, she will let someone you care about die, and you might loose those partisan blinders.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
All I've got to say, is that if it was my son? And I was lied to? To my face?

I would never "GET OVER IT"

How could you? As a mom?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
All I've got to say, is that if it was my son? And I was lied to? To my face?

I would never "GET OVER IT"

How could you? As a mom?

Amen. This "turn the other cheek" is baloney when it comes to the killing of a loved one. If you have read and listened to the firsthand accounts of what REALLY happened, you cannot help but be furious and disgusted at our so-called leaders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join