It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

And you thought Benghazi was over......

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:00 PM
It's a BIG war. Terrorism and unrest is everywhere.

Let's put everything else on hold, so we can take care of this one thing.

Because nothing else was going on except Benghazi.

Armchair War Generals - - - so easy after the fact to focus on a single incident.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
a reply to: Krazysh0t

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't require investigative credentials to have a conversation with the people who were there. And of course, there is the book about the events of that night I referred to in an earlier post.

She can speak, we've seen her do it.
She can, presumably, read.

Neither of those things requires investigative credentials of any kind.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:25 AM
a reply to: CantStandIt

As far as you are aware? What professional investigating have you ever done? I'm sorry, but your assumption about what is allowed and not allowed in a highly sensitive matter like this is WAY too naive. There is no WAY that most of the information and evidence surrounding this case wouldn't be highly classified. It's like you are trying to bend reality JUST enough so that you can believe this lady is telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:32 AM

Why not? The left has bent reality enough about lies and classifed info enough to allow Hillary to be their nominee.

Are you really going to point out that anyone is lying at this point?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:46 AM
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm not going to entertain ridiculous speculation like that. Sorry. I'm not going to lower down to pointless partisan speculation.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM

LOL there is no "ridiculous speculation" in the fact that Hillary will be the dems nom.

There also is no "ridiculous speculation" that Hillary lied to congress.
And according to this lady Hillary lied to her at her sons memorial service.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:13 PM

Don't deflect, it's beneath your intellect.

Can I prove she did talk to the survivors or did read the book? Of course not.

But the truth is, there is absolutely nothing preventing her from having done so in the 5 years since the incident, or in the 2 years since the book was written.

I am sorry if that truth causes issues for you. But it is still the truth.

The thing I particularly appreciated about the book is that the politics were left out.

Unlike this thread .

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:16 AM
I'm not American but even I find what you've posted to be insulting and down right pathetic.

Any amount of citizens most, be it 4 at Benghazi or thousands in Iraq, is bad. There is no this is worse than the other argument.
Anyone who argues with such nonsense, is pathetic.

Sorry I don't care if he mods disapprove of this post and they ban me for 10,000 years.

4 people were left to be raped brutalised and butchered to death by the administration that employed them.
Not only were they left there the security that would have protected them was pulled.
The service people who could have saved them were not deployed.

How any American can sit there and support that POS Obama or that witch Hilary is beyond me as a non American.

How dumb are you people over there? These crooks have not only betrayed your nation they have in the worst possible way betrayed the men and women who serve your country.

What the # is wrong with you lot?

The rest of the world is astounded at how dumb, clueless and brainwashed you lot are over there. How easily distracted and gullible you've all become.

And why? Because your country your president is meant to be the leader of the free world.
Because your country has intertwined it self in the affairs and economies of the entire planet and made the global economy dependant on its fortunes. The world holds its breath every time elections come up in America because we just don't know what lunatic you're going to give us next.
You gave us a crypto homosexual communist loser in Obama who has destroyed your country from the inside but your still too dumb to see it, and now you are threatening to give us Hilary who will be be worse then Bushes wars and Obamas mismanagement of frankly everything combined.

How any of you can not support Truml I'll never know.
He might not be perfect but at least he makes sense when he speaks, at least there's logic there.
Let the Russians bomb the terrorists.
Bridge relations with Russia and Putin.

Two massive POSITIVES to a Truml presidency right there.
Russia is your enemy today because of your government, because of your foreign policy. Russia is rebuilding its military might and has almost check mated the USA in the Middle East, because of your foreign policy against them.
Your actions have caused a reaction. Logically, if you were able to think freely and for your selves you'd see that.

Hilary presidency will cause WW3 with Russia, if she doesn't cause it with China first. Either way they'll both attack you and the rest of our countries that stupidly stay allied to a lunatic like Hilary.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:24 AM

originally posted by: mortex
Not only were they left there the security that would have protected them was pulled.

Please detail exactly what security you are talking about, and exactly who pulled it?

The service people who could have saved them were not deployed.

please detail exactly where these "service people" were located, who they were and exactly how long it would have taken for them to get to the attack site.

You gave us a crypto homosexual communist loser in Obama

Your evidence for that silly claim is what exactly?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:50 AM
a reply to: mortex

Ahhhh I'm so glad, after reading that silly rant, that you can't vote in this election. Feel better after insulting me for disagreeing with you? Good. Now I'm going to go back to not caring about your opinion, brit.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>