It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you thought Benghazi was over......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is a transcript of a speech made at the RNC last night. This is not going to go away. This will follow Hillary all the way to November.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

My name is Patricia Smith. My son Sean was one of four brave Americans killed during the 2012 terrorist attack at Benghazi. Sean was a wonderful son and father to my two amazing grandchildren, Samantha and Nathan, now 10 and 11. He was proud to serve his country with the United States foreign service. The last time I talked to Sean, the night before the terrorist attack, he told me, ‘Mom, I am going to die.’ All security had been pulled from the embassy, he explained. And when he asked why, he never received a response. Nobody listened. Nobody seemed to care. The very next day, he was murdered by radical Islamic terrorists. To this day, I don’t even know why a computer guy like Sean was sent to Benghazi. That night, we lost sons, brothers, fathers and husbands. We lost four brave Americans, who made the ultimate sacrifice for the country they chose to serve. And the American people lost the truth. For all of this loss, for all of this grief, for all of the citizens and the tragedy of Benghazi has brought upon America, I blame Hillary Clinton! I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son. Personally! In an email to her daughter shortly after the attack, Hillary Clinton blamed it on terrorism. But when I saw Hillary Clinton at Sean’s coffin ceremony two days later, she looked me squarely in the eye and told me a video was responsible. Since then, I have repeatedly asked Hillary Clinton to explain to me the real reason why my son is dead. I’m still waiting. Whenever I call the state department, no one would speak to me, because they say I am not a member of the immediate family. Sean is my son. Hillary Clinton is a woman, a mother and a grandmother of two. I am a woman, a mother and a grandmother of two. How could she do this to me? How could she do this to any American family? Donald Trump is everything Hillary Clinton is not. He is blunt, direct and strong. He speaks his mind and his heart. And when it comes to the threat posed by radical Islamic terrorism, he will not hesitate to kill the terrorists who threaten American lives. He will make America stronger, not weaker. This entire campaign comes down to a single question: If Hillary Clinton can’t give us the truth, why should we give her the presidency? That’s right: Hillary for prison. She deserves to be in stripes

The video, the lies, the lack of leadership, and the foreign policy failures of the last eight years are going to be Hillarys to carry until November.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Nah, if the spot light focuses on Hillary again, they'll have another episode(s) of violence to deflect attention away from her.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Benghazi will never be over, it was a tragedy that could of been avoided if certain people would of done something besides blame a video...

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The Clinton campaign and Democrat backed media have been spinning hard to deflect from this important part of the speech.
After this woman spoke last night, CNN stopped their live feed, and they never showed the speeches from the military men who witnessed what happened in Benghazi.

Please keep this woman's story going - those of you who do social media.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

At some point in the campaign Hillary is going to be asked about what this woman said. I don't think calling the mother of someone killed during service to their country a liar is a winning strategy.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
Benghazi will never be over, it was a tragedy that could of been avoided if certain people would of done something besides blame a video...

Its not really Hillary's fault though, the whole covert US OPs thing is to blame. Hilary was just offered up as the public sacrificial lamb, that scrutiny stuff doesn't bother her, 'hate me, love me screw me, kill me ...'

She'll do the meninblack mind meld thing, raise her voice, sweep her arms wide and invoke,

"What difference does it make?"

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It all makes sense now.

Now I understand what's the reason behind discussing unimportant things such as was Trump's wife's speech similar to Michele's or not...its to deflect from important topics such as this.

And I can't believe that ATS members are falling for the case of obvious deflection!

I urge people not to give anymore unnecessary attention to that silly thing, and instead discuss things that matter, such as getting justice for what happened in Benghazi and finding those responsible for this tragedy!
edit on 247k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So now the media is reduced to attacking a hero's widow? Wow..... They'll sink to any depths.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
For the family members of those killed Bengazi will never be over.

Can't wait to see if CNN cuts most of the speaches short on the Democrat convention like they are on the Repulican.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
My heart goes out to all our fallen soldiers who give the ultimate price for nothing. She has a spotlight, good for her. They didn't say what his rank was.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

you mean the idiocracy of not letting this go will follow the republican party for probably the next 4-8 years?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice if the Republicans would go after the perpetrators behind making us go to war with Iraq with the ferocity that they go after Hillary for something far less severe?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

they have their blinders on

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
For god's sake, let it go.

The GOP paraded those people out there as a propaganda stooge to get people emotionally worked up.

Benghazi is done. They investigated it and found no wrongdoing.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Same as with the emails, I suppose?

Ignorant people, are ignorant people.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Same as with the emails, I suppose?

Ignorant people, are ignorant people.

Yes, it's over.

Beating a dead horse over and over serves no purpose. People need to quit falling for the Right Wing propaganda and move on with their #ing lives.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

you mean the idiocracy of not letting this go will follow the republican party for probably the next 4-8 years?

One would be an idiot if they didn't use it against Hillary in debate.

link   

Heartless Hillary "what difference, at this point, does it make".

That one statement summed up her attitude toward others and her lack of conscience.

It's sad to know that others also have so little regard for the value of life.
The families of those who lost loved ones have to live with this every moment of every day for the rest of their lives.
Yet, Hillary (and apparently some on these forums) shrug it off with an oh-well, move-on.

link   

Nice tough love.

Why don't you say that to the mother who lost her son because of that criminal? She needs to hear it from someone who blindly repeats everything Hillary says. You're going to open her eyes with facts.

A video killed her son...outrageous.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You mean emails sent 8 yrs ago?

The internet and emails were very different 8 yrs ago. To hold her actions to today's standards is asinine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join