It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: "Likability"? Yeah, that too.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

The table you are quoting is a little misleading in the context of our discussion. While Mrs. Clinton earned more between 2007 and 2015 while she was in office, than she did in previous years (ignoring the effect of pay rises), most of those earnings derived from book deals that really paid large amounts, and only after she resigned as Secretary of State. Also, it was only after resigning as Secretary of State did she begin to earn large amounts from her numerous speaking engagements.

If you read your linked page under the heading, Hilary Clinton Earnings Over Time, it is very clear.
edit on 19-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

originally posted by: whyamIhere

No matter what happens, both are better than what we have now.

President Obama's personal approval rating with the American people has been consistently high for many months. I realize, of course, that he got the Nobel Prize for being the "un-Bush", so his rating might just be a manifestation of post traumatic stress syndrome, but still . . .

Pure Baloney. I can't find a single person anywhere in the real world who approves even a tiny bit for Obama. I talk to a lot of people daily and not one person see's Obama in a positive way.

Of course for those who do approve of him there is the fabricated "approval ratings" touted in mainstream liberally owned media, which is a must for those already delusional who if they were forced to listen to the real truth could become depressed and even suicidal, so maybe it is a necessity since not much can be done about it anyways.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hillary? - excuse me while I vomit!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Have you been to realclearpolitics.com?

They list all the most reputable polls plus the Rasmussen Reports poll. They even average them, make graphs, etc. Believe me, no matter how much of a chatterbox you might be, these polls cover the ground better than you do.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
For me it is not whether or not i like the candidate. That is an extremely dangerous bias to have. I say this because every company i have worked for in my past, whose leaders played favorites, ended up in a bad spot because of their choices. Instead of looking at the capabilities, they looked at whether or not they would like working with them or having them around.

I learned this over the years and years and years i have spent working at several different jobs. And now, after i have played favorites with personalities and charm over quality of work, it is a much better decision to pick people who are more qualified for the position. And in my eyes that was bernie sanders.

But since the ever growing ambience of deception that is coming from hillary rotten clinton herself, and the entire clinton administration, any person who has a brain would know not to vote for the snake signing a serpents tune.

I find it depressing how such a classic case of deceitful behavior gets completely overlooked in this woman. And the supporters? Have they not figured it out yet? Hillary rotten Clinton is only going to make things a lot worse.

At least with trump in office.... no one would try to "strike a deal" with him.

With all of the previous knowledge on mr trump at our fingertips, i can firmly say that he will be the president who took office, and for #ing once..... no #ing bills were presented, or passed. He would simply put things in a pause. And i think this is what we need more than hillary rotten clinton. Sorry but to save america from a huge embarrassment, one that is bigger than trump.... we have to vote trump.

I have no idea what hillary rotten clinton has in mind for this nation. But my sneaking suspicion has been ever growing month after month with how much # has come about the entire party,that i flipped to the green party. And for good reason. Democrats are the most corrupt part right at this moment. I can not trust the entire dnc.

Trump has my vote. # you hillary rotten clinton. I hope a #ing tree root penetrates your casket when you are left underground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join