It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughters stabbed by Muslim in French resort

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
For some reason it seems like this man used his religion to commit the attacks, but he may have been taken by lust so bad that the only way to fight back his sick feelings he blamed the girls and the mother.

Sometimes this attacks looks to me like sexual sickness out of control.

He should have stabbed the source of his rage and castrate himself.

Is more than just been outrage at scanty women and young girls, is a mental sickness what this men have and they use religion as a scapegoat.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
looks like soon france will become islamic imo

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Chinese are aware that Europe is not a safe place anymore:

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Regards to the victims and their recovery.

While sources say it was a religiously motivated attack, psychological motivations seem at play as well influenced by "extremest" influence. The attacker has been in France for 15 years including having runs in with the law. At 47 years old his past issues probably weren't dealt with. Especially those deep down and that he may have planned an attack due to seeing the dad in underwear (as previously shared) and could not deal with his feelings of seeing a man as such-for what ever that reason may be.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
For some reason it seems like this man used his religion to commit the attacks, but he may have been taken by lust so bad that the only way to fight back his sick feelings he blamed the girls and the mother.

Did he really?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Remember of course that he could not possibly be a Muslim.

People say that islam is peaceful and nothing in Islam advocates violence or the suppressing of women.

So once can only surmise this person was just NOT a muslim...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Frankly, the bloke needs killing.

And French women inspire this fornication with their lack of modesty.

No.
If you have thoughts of "fornication" from seeing little girls in shorts, YOU are the problem.

It said a woman and her daughters. It didn't say they were little girls. I seriously doubt a Muslim would have stabbed little girls.

Girls aged 8-14 and their mom stabbed by a muslim
www.dailymail.co.uk...

You actually believe they deserved to be stabbed ?

Well, Jesus didn't kill Mohammed as Jesus promised to do in the Old Testament if a prophet leads people astray and creates a new religion.

Then Jesus was affirming every act of terror committed by Muslims by infidels who dress immodestly. Jesus did create the world. One cannot argue with Jesus.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anton74

And French women inspire this fornication with their lack of modesty.

No.
If you have thoughts of "fornication" from seeing little girls in shorts, YOU are the problem.

It said a woman and her daughters. It didn't say they were little girls. I seriously doubt a Muslim would have stabbed little girls.

Anyone that condones this.

Stabbing

Or this,

Burning

Should have their skulls crushed(while they are still alive)
u

See now I am not the one who allowed Mohammed to create a new religion. Jesus said in the Old Testament he will not allow a prophet to lead people astray. Therefore your condemnation rightly rests with Jesus as he allowed Mohammed to create this new religion.

Jesus had the power to create the world. Surely he had the power to kill Mohammed if he was impersonating the office of prophet and falsely creating a new religion.

But from what I have seen from white Christians I can't really condemn Islam. It's no better or worse. I've explored religions and had Christians get riled up because missionaries from another church were visiting my house. And yet they didn't take the time to witness to me before. They're not concerned about your salvation enough to visit your house, but get rude and drop by your house because members of another church drop by your house and you welcome them. Which is legal! If I invite someone to preach then they by law they are welcome and I am within my rights to invite them according to US law.

And if religious harassment can be expect from white Christians I could care less if they get stabbed. Even less the daughters of spiritual Babylon, harlots, whoremongers, etc. They should dress modestly. And Christians should be respectful to law abiding Christians.

Let the stabbings continue. I welcome Muslims more than I would Christians given the behavior I have seen in Christians inviting themselves to my door step to act rude and indignant and play well planned pyschological war games designed to manipulate people.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Miracula2 because: grammar

edit on 21-7-2016 by Miracula2 because: more grammar

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

People say that islam is peaceful and nothing in Islam advocates violence or the suppressing of women.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this argument is.....Another contender for the hall of stupidity would be every time a black man is shot in the U.S it must have been done by a cop.....

edit on 21-7-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this argument is.....Another contender for the hall of stupidity would be every time a black man is shot in the U.S it must have been done by a cop.....

Sarcasm

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sarcasm

One half is one half is not.....

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
a reply to: LostThePlot

The Quran does not promote killing. Most duicide bombers are lied to in order to get them to do it. I've heard testimonies from shamed suicide bombers who say they never read the Quran during their training. If they do not follow the Quran (also applicable to the Nice attack, he was a known alcoholic and never went to mosque, and the 9/11 hijackers, who went on a party spree through New England involving coc aine, strippers, weed and booze.) then you would not consider them true Muslims. So therefore, why does it matter that they are Muslim? Don't say "just describing the
Crime. Not racist if it's accurate!" Because we all know what you're implying. Regardless if Muslim are simply the majority of the ones committing the crimes because in the 30's & 40's the mafia was almost exclusively Roman Catholic so why was this not seen as a Roman Catholic problem? The Klan's apex was not considered a Christian problem. #, they ran as a political party in the 20's. So why is this an Islam problem. Naturally, disenfranchised minorities turn to criminal activity. Especially when they're not even wanted in that country, nor do they even want to be there. It happened with both the Irish and Italians. Who in the case of the Irish came over to escape famine, they were faced with racism and Life in ghettos. They formed the Irish Mob. Italians did the same thing except they were fleeing fascism. Chicago is the same way. In the 80's when the projects were demolished, the people were dispersed throughout the city. So again, why is it a Muslim problem?

How about the 1400 yrs they been doing this BS?

It slowed down after the Armenian Genocide at the turn of the 20th cen, where the muslims murdered 1 mil.

It took 700 years to finally kick them out of Spain.

North Africa was Christian at one time.

lol They kill each other and everyone else! WTF?!

They caused the dark ages and there was no Golden Age.

This idiot that stabbed the mom and kids should disappear after the cops get him.

What's that prison island the french used to have? lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

sarcasm
noun : sar·casm ˈsär-ˌka-zəm

Simple Definition of sarcasm
: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

Oh, and I didn't come up with that myself, in case you thought that was an original idea by me. It came from here

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Umm God created the world. Jesus is his SON. And No trinity does not make Jesus God himself. God didnt kill muhammed because he was to play a role in the scheme of things. Remember they are to be a bul of a people and be thorns in the side of all men.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Too kind, I would opt for having him castrated, given female hormone's for a year and sent to iran so that he find's out what it is like to wear a big black tent made of black bed sheet's with letter box to look out of in a super hot country, just might change his perspective on thing's, not that I would want to reform a scuzz bucket like that though, be an interesting study subject though.

you forgot PIGs Blood and FAT!!

Nah

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Who knows sick people are everywhere and sometimes they just blamed the victims for the heinous act they commit, seen two young girls and a mother in "scanty clothing" triggered something he could not control.

I am just making apologist for the stabbing, after all isn't that what people are doing now a days?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Umm God created the world. Jesus is his SON. And No trinity does not make Jesus God himself. God didnt kill muhammed because he was to play a role in the scheme of things. Remember they are to be a bul of a people and be thorns in the side of all men.

Yehwah the All Mighty Programmer !! aka Kevin Flynn

updating his Earth Sim in his hologram quantum mainframe!

Sorry thats more Believable then Abraham's God !
a Sumerian , that worked in his father PAGAN IDOL Making Shop
Some forget that !

A ironic Twist .. Middle eastern Muslims , Most are ancestors
from The Region of Sumer and UR

Religion the Killer of Man for Millenniums

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Who knows sick people are everywhere and sometimes they just blamed the victims for the heinous act they commit, seen two young girls and a mother in "scanty clothing" triggered something he could not control.

That's the problem, apparently, the only people saying that are the news sources, as there isn't one witness account saying that.

The husband/father of the victims said that:

"he had crossed path with the suspect when he was trying to leave (...) after the assault. The suspect then said to him: 'You should not have done that in front of my wife', while reproducing the gesture of scratching at the crotch over his shorts", said the attorney Raphael Balland, in a statement. "The husband of the victim does not remember doing such thing", he added.

Source (in French)

I am just making apologist for the stabbing, after all isn't that what people are doing now a days?

Maybe some do, but what I think all people should do is look at as many facts as they can find and then make an opinion, not making an opinion as soon as they read a news title.

edit on 21/7/2016 by ArMaP because: I forgot the source.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

originally posted by: yuppa

Yehwah the All Mighty Programmer !! aka Kevin Flynn

updating his Earth Sim in his hologram quantum mainframe!

Sorry thats more Believable then Abraham's God !
a Sumerian , that worked in his father PAGAN IDOL Making Shop
Some forget that !

A ironic Twist .. Middle eastern Muslims , Most are ancestors
from The Region of Sumer and UR

Religion the Killer of Man for Millenniums

Ill tell you I dotn believe the world is just 6000 years old. Gods time scale is way way different than a humans. A day to us is liek millions of years or longer to him. I also Think of God as a scientist. remember science is like majic to some people.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

So now scratching the crotch adding to "scanty clothed woman" is an excuse for stabbing.

Well the offended and stabbing party should never come to the US or they are going to find very hard to live here without stabbing somebody a few times a day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join