It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughters stabbed by Muslim in French resort

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yep...youre right.

If it looks like a dog. Smells like a dog and barks like a dog...its usually a dog.

Its not often a cat with mental issues.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
For those worried with the situation of the younger girl, it looks like she had a successful surgery and is out of danger.

Apparently, the man attacked the girls when they were eating on the terrace. As he was living in the other side of the house, he jumped over the division that separates the terrace in two (one side for each family in a two-family house) and attacked the girls.

According to the TV channel M6, it looks like it was the father of the three attacked girls that may have been the reason for the attack, as he appeared on the terrace in his underwear.

All this information was found on this page (in French).

Have not heard the father mentioned before. He must have been somewhere important if his family was attacked and nearly murdered.. I hope they all recover and live a long happy life.. Another cockroach will be brought to justice it is just the damage they do before capture or being sent to Hell..
edit on 19 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: A

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

Well, new report says they don't know why the man who was vacationing with his own family did this.

www.usnews.com...

Duprat initially said the man was upset that the girls were wearing shorts and T-shirts. He later said that did not appear to be the case and that the attacker's motive was not known.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

That is indeed an old saying, words are deceptive the best answer for their true intentions is the trail they leave behind.
There has already been a reaction in the form of peaceful protest, but pegida (patriotic europeans against islamisation) was ridiculed and portrayed as far right nazi's.
A less peaceful reaction has come from the north and is growing, SOO, (Soldiers Of Odin) nothing to be proud of but it is very welcome and needed in the absence of proper public security for all.
Obviously our politicians are very politically correct and afraid or simply indifferent to what is happening and has been going on for many years now.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It should be remembered that the Finnish SOO are all very well trained soldiers, so if it kicks off ( i hope it wont but if it does) these guys know what they are doing

(post by TheLaughingGod removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Seems the mods are impervious to sarcasm..

Oh well.

How the hell can I get two warnings for one post?

a reply to: imod02

That's good for Finland, one of the few non-feminised countries of Europe. I don't have high hopes for the rest of Scandinavia though.

edit on 20-7-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Eh...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

What are you talking about? First of all this attack took place in France and not the US. Second, we do react. We've been invading and bombing about 10 Muslim dominated countries at once for the past 15 years. We've killed soooooo many Muslims. Innocents and terrorists alike. The numbers are incomparable. Each side has a right to despise the other. I'm sickened by the thought of women and children being murdered and this person should be removed from society forever. Also, there have been Americans who have provided the orders to deliberately drone strike a child who was targeted due to family affiliation. Probably 10 years old and did nothing. Why are people not disturbed by this? It's awful. Shooting a missile at a child is something an insane person would do.

None of this is right. I can only speak for America when I say I wish we'd leave all these hell holes and let those people bask in their precious land which has no resources such as water. It's not like that area of the world will be able to survive forever. Constant drought and 120 degree days is a signal that the region is near death. Leave and watch those who want everyone off their land melt into the sand.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, new report says they don't know why the man who was vacationing with his own family did this.

www.usnews.com...

Duprat initially said the man was upset that the girls were wearing shorts and T-shirts. He later said that did not appear to be the case and that the attacker's motive was not known.

I guess they want to avoid vigilantism and civil unrest.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How much more of this are the French going to take?

It will continue on this way because progressives don't realize that religion is stupid, and that Islamic culture is in direct opposition to western civilization.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: WombRaider69

On a day like this after what happened all the previous days? Oh man, guys we're being played big time. It happened because of 'the way the mother dressed'. This time it's an attack on 'our way of life'... As if it's the first time this dude has seen scarcely dressed woman, all of the sudden he now felt the need to stab her and her children. Some1 wants to start a civilwar people and they know which ingredients are required.

WHy do i suddenly feel the need to go visit france.? Really france needs to use the Eye for an eye justice system with these criminals. Oh you stabbed my family? goodie now i get to stab you as many times as you stabbed us.

what is the saying? An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?

Better blind than having your head lopped off or killed in an number of methods. When flash flooding happens in hot deserty areas and the poison snakes head for shelter in your home, do you invite them in to bite and kill you or close your doors against them, killing the ones who made it inside your abode? A poison snake is a poison snake is a poison snake.

Flooding across north of the state has sent snakes looking for refuge
More than 1,000 calls for help issues as residents find the animals inside
Snakes have been spotted in kitchens, wheels of cars and linen closets
Texas has four species of venomous snake - though they are the minority

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

On a day like this after what happened all the previous days? Oh man, guys we're being played big time.

The question is who are we being played by Mohammed. Or Jesus who said in the Old Testament that he will remove a prophet who misleads the people. But Jesus didn't kill Mohammed nor remove him.

Mohammed was martyred by an old woman who killed him with poisoned meat.

Jesus allowed Mohammed to create a new religion. And Mohammed's words were fulfilled. He spoke about a future event and it came pass. Biblically the definition of a prophet is if he speaks and his words come to pass then he is a prophet. Thus is the case with Mohammed. He uttered numerous prediction which were fulfilled by God.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Frankly, the bloke needs killing.

Have you ever seen how French women dress? It's enough to spark fantasies of Zina which is forbidden by Mohammed.

And is forbidden by Jesus as well.

We could use a few more stabbings this Zina and crimes against Jesus has got to stop. According to Mormon theology sex outside of marriage, there's not a damn bit of difference between that and nailing an innocent baby to a tree. It's recrucifying Christ afresh. And I have to agree with all the evil I have seen from fornicators. Murder. Robbery. etc. All from fornicators.

And French women inspire this fornication with their lack of modesty.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Miracula2 because: Zina is crime against Jesus

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

No.
If you have thoughts of "fornication" from seeing little girls in shorts, YOU are the problem.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No.
If you have thoughts of "fornication" from seeing little girls in shorts, YOU are the problem.

It said a woman and her daughters. It didn't say they were little girls. I seriously doubt a Muslim would have stabbed little girls.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No.

It said a woman and her daughters. It didn't say they were little girls. I seriously doubt a Muslim would have stabbed little girls.

Girls aged 8-14 and their mom stabbed by a muslim
www.dailymail.co.uk...

You actually believe they deserved to be stabbed ?

edit on 20-7-2016 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

No.

Anyone that condones this.

Stabbing

Or this,

Burning

Should have their skulls crushed(while they are still alive)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Have you ever seen how French women dress? It's enough to spark fantasies of Zina which is forbidden by Mohammed.

And is forbidden by Jesus as well.

We could use a few more stabbings this Zina and crimes against Jesus has got to stop. According to Mormon theology sex outside of marriage, there's not a damn bit of difference between that and nailing an innocent baby to a tree. It's recrucifying Christ afresh. And I have to agree with all the evil I have seen from fornicators. Murder. Robbery. etc. All from fornicators.

As a father of a 8 and 10 yr old girls, only a disgusting excuse for a human being would say that.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The Quran does not promote killing. Most duicide bombers are lied to in order to get them to do it. I've heard testimonies from shamed suicide bombers who say they never read the Quran during their training. If they do not follow the Quran (also applicable to the Nice attack, he was a known alcoholic and never went to mosque, and the 9/11 hijackers, who went on a party spree through New England involving coc aine, strippers, weed and booze.) then you would not consider them true Muslims. So therefore, why does it matter that they are Muslim? Don't say "just describing the
Crime. Not racist if it's accurate!" Because we all know what you're implying. Regardless if Muslim are simply the majority of the ones committing the crimes because in the 30's & 40's the mafia was almost exclusively Roman Catholic so why was this not seen as a Roman Catholic problem? The Klan's apex was not considered a Christian problem. #, they ran as a political party in the 20's. So why is this an Islam problem. Naturally, disenfranchised minorities turn to criminal activity. Especially when they're not even wanted in that country, nor do they even want to be there. It happened with both the Irish and Italians. Who in the case of the Irish came over to escape famine, they were faced with racism and Life in ghettos. They formed the Irish Mob. Italians did the same thing except they were fleeing fascism. Chicago is the same way. In the 80's when the projects were demolished, the people were dispersed throughout the city. So again, why is it a Muslim problem?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams

The Quran does not promote killing....

So again, why is it a Muslim problem?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

This quranic quote clearly does not refer to a "spiritual struggle", but to killing
edit on 20-7-2016 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join