It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughters stabbed by Muslim in French resort

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Frankly, the bloke needs killing.

Too kind, I would opt for having him castrated, given female hormone's for a year and sent to iran so that he find's out what it is like to wear a big black tent made of black bed sheet's with letter box to look out of in a super hot country, just might change his perspective on thing's, not that I would want to reform a scuzz bucket like that though, be an interesting study subject though.

Or even Pakistan or Bangladesh or Afghanistan and many other such places where they treat women like slaves.. Backwards.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: WombRaider69

Everything is going exactly as planned. Thanks George Soros. The mass exodus from Middle East into EU was meant to wreak this type of havoc. And it's only getting started.

I was of this opinion long ago as well. If I wanted to rally support from Europe against certain Muslim countries, I'd flood Europe with Muslims, suppress news of attacks and violence until it can no longer be ignored, and then bombard the news with it until nobody relates anything but violence and rape with Muslims. There are going to be more large attacks, I guarantee it. Their plans are working perfectly.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

I got plenty of links to post regarding this story:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

defence.pk...

www.independent.ie...

metro.co.uk...

And guess what his name is... 'Mohammed'. That's the 3rd attack by a 'Mohammed' in the space of a few days!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes, and it is pushing Europe over the edge... it won't surprise me if there will be a reaction soon against this intolerant bloodthirsty islam ideology.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The man, named by police as Mohamed Boufarkouch, 37, was born in Morocco and lives in Yvelines, France.

Boufarkouch, who is now in custody, has been known to police for at least 15 years, prosecutors confirmed.

Whats that mean?

He reportedly fled after the attack, leaving behind his family and his wife who 'was in tears'.

And he had his own wife and kids...

SMH.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

It is way PAST time for a "reaction". Just because the US has "freedom of religion" on its business card does not mean something that doesn't even qualify as a "religion" should be tolerated! I was under the impression that any person, idealogy etc that comes to our soil with the intention of overthrowing our government/country, murdering our citizens is NOT acceptable and would NEVER be allowed to root itself here. There are rules in place for our safety and protection. Why are they being IGNORED?! We as citizens need to DEMAND answers and not settle for anything less. The sooner the better!
edit on 19-7-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I am now leaving this post but before I go I will say one thing, muslims have killed and raped for too long in Europe, now a 8 year old girl is close to death becouse a muslim did not like the way she was dressed, the religion of love hard at work. There is an old saying in Europe, "actions speak louder than words", the actions of muslims in what they have been doing in Europe speak louder that any words like "the religion of love, or its was the other muslims not us.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The problem here is this specific sect of Islam is at War with you, even if you are not at war with it. It will keep slowly wiggling down your at your way of life until your way of life becomes extinct, or you take steps to control it. Until now these sects of Islam were controlled under Autocratic military dictatorships in Syria , Libya and Iraq. NATO's Foolish decision to bring in democracy without taking a holistic approach has only made the West play right into the hands of what the Saudi's wanted.

Your ideals should be to respect other cultures as long as they respect you. The current ideals that you follow can quiet easily be taken advantage of than those who are less evolved as a society. Hence it is important to keep certain checks and balances in place.

Someone will have to do the dirty work so that the larger civil society does not have to deal with it.

Below is the fate of Kashmiri Hindu pundits in Kashmir valley when Sunni Muslims became majority. Look what happened to Christians in Syria under the hands of Free Syrian army...

GRAPHIC PICS BELOW
www.hindujagruti.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

www.dailymail.co.uk...

defence.pk...

www.independent.ie...

metro.co.uk...

And guess what his name is... 'Mohammed'. That's the 3rd attack by a 'Mohammed' in the space of a few days!

Thanks for the links. There were only two sources when I posted it earlier and not much info.

edit on 19-7-2016 by LostThePlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The problemen is that the muslims that dont agree with these actions don't stand up and condone this.
A single or a few speaking out won't help a bit !
They need to send a strong signal to the bad few that they do not and will not allow that their good way's are are damaged by these actions.

mist of em live in quite closed communities, so they can do something about it, before its to late !

stabbing anyone is wrong, and stabbing a mom and children will only make our thoughts about Muslims worse and worse !!!

When I'm traveling with the train, I already have a habit to walk through it looking at people.

Now I stop and sit very near to anyone that is an easy victim !!
To be there to protect them when some Muslim goes berserk on em !

I rather not , but will fight to the death, to stop any wrong doing to them !!
Oh and it sure won't be a "fair" fight, I'll do anything to get them on a permanent holiday to Allah or whatever.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
More blood spilled in the name of 'Religion"

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I say if they want to wear the burkas and hijabs let them. It's no different than certain Christians groups whose women dress in dresses and wear head caps, but they need to understand it is their choice and not something they get to impose on anyone else.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Enough is enough. Forget kindness, having mercy for their plight, accepting them in and hoping that they will become civilised and to integrate. We tried that. Didn't work.

Time for Plan B, and I can see only one guy in "the west" who has the balls to stand up to the PC brigade and then to hit back at these Islamist nutters. (and yes it is most definitely time to hit back !!)

His name is Trump.

(flame away.......)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

www.dailymail.co.uk...

defence.pk...

www.independent.ie...

metro.co.uk...

Thanks for the links. There were only two sources when I posted it earlier and not much info.

Now they are saying it had nothing to do with religious fundamentalism or what the family were wearing.
h ttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/alps-stabbing-family-latest-not-stabbed-for-being-scantily-dressed-prosecutor-says-a7144711.html

Who are these people trying to fool?

edit on 19-7-2016 by LostThePlot because: Edit

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
There is seriously something wrong with that religion. The problem here clearly is sunni version of Islam which is being propped up by Saudi money. The recent ISIS phenomenon is also not helping. I am from a place which has seen the culturally rich people get brainwashed into the narrow minded zombies. And Unfortunately, it seems the sunni Wahabi Islam is creeping its way into Europe. Considering what i have seen first hand the difference these people can make in 20 years to land and its people. I implore the Europeans and others to act before it is too late.

The story sounds to me that the man had a psychotic break. That he is some sort of pervert and something about these particular females was causing him to have obsessive thoughts. I have no idea why his, as yet unconfirmed, religion is jumped on first.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You can't play on an equal field when different cultures don't hold the same values of life that you may have.

These attacks will always be a part of our society, because we are dealing with a mindset that is alien to western thinking.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Okay, the prosecutor says it ain't so...
What was its motive? that he keeps quit about.
So the prosecutor (I'm my opinion) is only trying to prevent an outrage and nothing more....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
More religion of peace nonsense.

Muslims keep killing and maiming meanwhile we're told we are racist and xenophobic for not wanting it here.

How long, indeed, will Europe put up with it?

How long will we in the US?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

In Orlando liberals blame the NRA.

In San Bernardino they blame the NRA

In France the last 4 freaking times they've been attacked in the last year, you call it anything but the Muslim status quo.

Now it's "just a psychotic break".

Keep moving the goal posts to protect a barbaric religion.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
For those worried with the situation of the younger girl, it looks like she had a successful surgery and is out of danger.

Apparently, the man attacked the girls when they were eating on the terrace. As he was living in the other side of the house, he jumped over the division that separates the terrace in two (one side for each family in a two-family house) and attacked the girls.

According to the TV channel M6, it looks like it was the father of the three attacked girls that may have been the reason for the attack, as he appeared on the terrace in his underwear.

All this information was found on this page (in French).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join