It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughters stabbed by Muslim in French resort

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here we go again. Just happened in France. A mother and her 3 daughters have been stabbed at a French resort for being scantily dressed.
How much more of this are the French going to take?
Lin k

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

On a day like this after what happened all the previous days? Oh man, guys we're being played big time. As if it's the first time this dude has seen scarcely dressed woman, all of the sudden he now felt the need to stab her and her children. This also happened on a holiday where you would expect to see women and girls in bikinis? There is something very strange about this story. Some1 wants to start a civilwar people and they know which ingredients are required. The OP's reaction : "How much more of this are the French going to take? " is the reaction 'they' are aiming for.
edit on 19-7-2016 by WombRaider69 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Everything is going exactly as planned. Thanks George Soros. The mass exodus from Middle East into EU was meant to wreak this type of havoc. And it's only getting started.

Couple that with what's going on in America... Divide & Conquer.

"Make 'em kill each other and fight amongst each other so they're too busy to see what's really happening."

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Frankly, the bloke needs killing.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Get the popcorn , pizza & beer out xxxx is coming to a cinema near you soon

I did read somewhere a few years ago that when the brown stuff hits the fan it will be in southern France that it all kicks off in , it makes sense now who ever posted that
edit on 19/7/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

On a day like this after what happened all the previous days? Oh man, guys we're being played big time. It happened because of 'the way the mother dressed'. This time it's an attack on 'our way of life'... As if it's the first time this dude has seen scarcely dressed woman, all of the sudden he now felt the need to stab her and her children. Some1 wants to start a civilwar people and they know which ingredients are required.

WHy do i suddenly feel the need to go visit france.? Really france needs to use the Eye for an eye justice system with these criminals. Oh you stabbed my family? goodie now i get to stab you as many times as you stabbed us.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

French media reported that the attacker was a Muslim although that has not been confirmed. He is also thought to have been in the area on holiday with his family.

Perhaps we should wait for confirmation before we start the bashing party.

Whatever this idiot was, we all know what he deserves.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Too kind, I would opt for having him castrated, given female hormone's for a year and sent to iran so that he find's out what it is like to wear a big black tent made of black bed sheet's with letter box to look out of in a super hot country, just might change his perspective on thing's, not that I would want to reform a scuzz bucket like that though, be an interesting study subject though.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The French cant do much, because their history about ex colonies resolve all around muslim countries in the North of Africa, i'ts rooted inside them, if they started a purge, it would be some bad poison business... Whats going to happen is Marine Le Pen getting a seat as president of something, sooner or later..

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

On a day like this after what happened all the previous days? Oh man, guys we're being played big time. It happened because of 'the way the mother dressed'. This time it's an attack on 'our way of life'... As if it's the first time this dude has seen scarcely dressed woman, all of the sudden he now felt the need to stab her and her children. Some1 wants to start a civilwar people and they know which ingredients are required.

WHy do i suddenly feel the need to go visit france.? Really france needs to use the Eye for an eye justice system with these criminals. Oh you stabbed my family? goodie now i get to stab you as many times as you stabbed us.

what is the saying? An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech

originally posted by: yuppa

what is the saying? An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?

I know alot of blind people who live great lives. So its not as bad as you think. No. Their countries use that system and he should be punished according to his countries punishment.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There is seriously something wrong with that religion. The problem here clearly is sunni version of Islam which is being propped up by Saudi money. The recent ISIS phenomenon is also not helping. I am from a place which has seen the culturally rich people get brainwashed into the narrow minded zombies. And Unfortunately, it seems the sunni Wahabi Islam is creeping its way into Europe. Considering what i have seen first hand the difference these people can make in 20 years to land and its people. I implore the Europeans and others to act before it is too late.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

Oui.. Attributed to Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Too kind, I would opt for having him castrated, given female hormone's for a year and sent to iran so that he find's out what it is like to wear a big black tent made of black bed sheet's with letter box to look out of in a super hot country, just might change his perspective on thing's, not that I would want to reform a scuzz bucket like that though, be an interesting study subject though.

Nuns have been doing that for Centurys ..

Catholicism™ 2... Islam™ 0

Scoring Re-cap- The Catholics™ receive 1 point for the habit of the Habit and 1 point for the thought of forgiveness.
Islam™ wanted a full point for 'participation' in lieu of the agreed upon half point, so the half point was deducted.
The game is currently under protest.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

What do you suggest? A counseling session? I have no sympathy for those who hurt innocents. Do you understand? None.
Bullies and psychopaths understand one thing...violence. We use their own tactics against them. We become that thing that goes bump in the night and keeps them awake in fear. We use their own laws against them.
"Let's see what Sharia law says your punishment is...death, death, maiming, death, death, stoning, maiming, death...."Hey Jerry, go get some rocks and a knife" "Sorry, looks like you're gonna have a busy day"
edit on 19-7-2016 by DAVID64 because: Punctuation. It counts.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well...they were 'scantily dressed'...Stop being Islamophobic.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A muslim killing people..... well well whatever next? Who would believe it?

Oops sorry I was forgetting that it's a religion of peace.

Like the joke said, after the bomb / lorry / axe hits you, there be a peace of you over here and a peace of you over there.

Gin

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

RT

A 37-year-old man identified as ‘Mohamed B’ has stabbed a mother and her three daughters at a vacation center in southeast France for being dressed too lightly, local authorities said.

The man attacked the woman and her daughters – aged 8, 12 and 14 – in the resort town of Laragne-Monteglin in the Hautes-Alpes region, outraged at the fact that they were wearing shorts and T-shirts, local Deputy Mayor Jean-Marc Duprat said, according to AP.

Well well well. Of course it had nothing to do with Islam or religion at all. Sharia law doesn't punish girls wearing shorts and t-shirts, a law which this man had taken into his heart. He caused this attack by his own hands because of the stone age teachings.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

RT

A 37-year-old man identified as ‘Mohamed B’ has stabbed a mother and her three daughters at a vacation center in southeast France for being dressed too lightly, local authorities said.

The man attacked the woman and her daughters – aged 8, 12 and 14 – in the resort town of Laragne-Monteglin in the Hautes-Alpes region, outraged at the fact that they were wearing shorts and T-shirts, local Deputy Mayor Jean-Marc Duprat said, according to AP.

Well well well. Of course it had nothing to do with Islam or religion at all. Sharia law doesn't punish girls wearing shorts and t-shirts, a law which this man had taken into his heart. He caused this attack by his own hands because of the stone age teachings.

Oh boy, France really isn't getting a break here.
The fact that no one has retaliated in these attacks just shows how strong the French people are, buuut that being said people under strain tend to snap and if I was a French citizen id be really angry .....

Hope the family mentioned recover quickly.

As for the animal in question if you don't like the western way of life don't stay!, actually that goes to every person if the shoe fits.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All civilized people need to unite and form councils of citizens and start to problem solve, meet with leaders, fire them, choose their own people to elect, and have private investigators on the job to expose and remove all corruption.

They also need to form patrols, armed patrols.

Deport them!

And outlaw anything that is a violent abusive belief mascarading as a religion. Mosque raids in france showed many weapons were being stored, also in stores owned by this belief system, near the mosques.

It's time to dismantle anything that promotes violence, rapes, inequality, burka's, hijabs and abuse of people's spirits and free will.

Outlaw this whole thing.

And if they won't, like I said, councils of citizens and patroles, meetups with the leaders and starting to take our power back from this whole corrupt evil mess running the earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join